Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castletroy Limerick Good area investment

Options
  • 21-10-2016 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

hi All.

just looking for some advice i am interested in purchasing a house in Castletroy Limerick as an investment.

My brother is currently going to the university (mature student) and is renting there and said its good location for the university and i know there are some large companies coming to the area.

I obviously need to spend sometime in the area and do my research but just thought i would ask anybody who knows the area.

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

What estate in Castletroy?

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cosher10

Hi,

thanks for getting back to me.

We saw Caislean na hAbhainn which looked nice obviously we will see a few estates do you know this estate.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭davo2001

Yeah, I've friends living there, nice estate, mainly professional couples, a bit too far away to attracted students. Built at the tail end of the boom, build quality is questionable though. The developer didn't finish the road before he went bust.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭cosher10

hi,

Thanks for the feedback. i was looking at the new phase. i would be potentially down the line looking at renting to professionals as i am not interested in renting to young students.

ill have to get down and have a good look around the area. I read one post about some dodgey enough people living in the area but this could be an isolated incident.

Do you think this would appeal to professionals ? as far as i am aware it is close to the growing business parks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Tefral

Have a look at Bloomfield also!

• Advertisement
Advertisement