Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to get a reply from Tesco Customer Services

Options
  • 21-10-2016 12:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭

I have had 8 automated replies from Tesco.ie (since 21 Sept) saying they'll try to respond to me within 24 hrs 'unless they're busy', 3 email replies from named people who each asked 1 simple question to which I sent the reply, 1 letter enclosing a €10 voucher in compensation for faulty goods - which had no money on it when I handed it in at checkout. I have phoned Customer Service twice and waited over 5 mins and over 7 mins without ever being connected to a Custmer Service agent - listening to their ads 4 and 5 times telling me 'every little helps'.

Does anyone know how to get to speak to an actual person in Customer Services, if such exists.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭2RockMountain

I've found them to be fairly responsive on Twitter.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I contacted them several times on email and twitter, emails does take a couple of days to reply, sometimes faster, but Twitter is always on the same day.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,071 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Oops - i'm too old for twitter ....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭endofrainbow

Customer Service was SO much better when they were based in Cardiff.

Interestingly, I got an email from them at 5pm yesterday (Sunday) apologising for the delay and saying they had upped the compensatory voucher to €30. I haven't tried it yet to see is the money on it this time around.

• Advertisement

Well, the €30 is on the card this time. Happy days!

Advertisement