Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dump in South Dublin?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Ballymount is easy to use, staff are usually helpful.

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭murria

I second Ballymount Civic Amenity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

Ballymount. Dumps no longer exist. Everything in the likes of Ballymount and Ringsend is sorted and recycled.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Ballyogan would probably be the nearest to you

21/25

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,720 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tabnabs

uch wrote: »
    Ballyogan would probably be the nearest to you

Ballymount is just a few miles away from Terenure, no need to hike all the way over to Ballyogan. :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭amsbam1

newacc2015 wrote: »
    Ballymount. Dumps no longer exist. Everything in the likes of Ballymount and Ringsend is sorted and recycled.

Do I have to have everything sorted into various types of recycling before I go?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭ollaetta

Tabnabs wrote: »
    Ballymount is just a few miles away from Terenure, no need to hike all the way over to Ballyogan. :confused:

Plus the fact that at €15 for a car Ballymount is half the price charged at Ballyogan.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,832 ✭✭✭✭L1011

amsbam1 wrote: »
    Do I have to have everything sorted into various types of recycling before I go?

Roughly at least. You dump the stuff in the appropriate bins yourself

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

amsbam1 wrote: »

Kinda, otherwise you will be driving around the recycling centre for while going from skip to skip ie glass is away from wood which is separate to steel. If you have a ton of assorted stuff, then Shamrock St or Ringsend might be better as the recycling centre is quite small especially Shamrock St. You can park the car and walk from skip to skip

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Ballymount is the nearest centre to you and is open everyday including Sundays and Bank Holidays. Car and Trailer is 42.00 euro.

For more information SDDCC Waste Recycling Ballymount

The Oxigen site is a better place but will remain closed for "..the foreseeable future"

• Advertisement
Advertisement