Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing bundle

Options
  • 21-10-2016 12:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭

Hi

I signed up to a triple bundle last January. I rarely use my landline so I want to change to Pay as you Go landline and also go to Eir Sim 400 (4 GB data) sim only plan, with broadband also. Would this involve a penalty and how much can I expect to pay per month. Alternatively I will probably just switch provider after the current 18 months

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Vologda69 wrote: »
    Hi

I signed up to a triple bundle last January. I rarely use my landline so I want to change to Pay as you Go landline and also go to Eir Sim 400 (4 GB data) sim only plan, with broadband also. Would this involve a penalty and how much can I expect to pay per month. Alternatively I will probably just switch provider after the current 18 months

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Vologda69,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. If you are currently in contract I'm afraid you would need to wait until your contract is over to downgrade your bundle. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela  [/font]

Advertisement