Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a contact number re sale of house in cork by boi

Options
  • 21-10-2016 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I need a confirmation of an cash offer I made on a property in cork as auctioneer representing bank just hung up the phone on me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Angcal44 wrote: »
    Hi I need a confirmation of an cash offer I made on a property in cork as auctioneer representing bank just hung up the phone on me
    Hi Angcal44,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

It would be necessary to speak directly with the auctioneer in relation to this as we’d have no information on this here.

Thanks,
    Tara C

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Angcal44

Hi Tara, I just need to know that the offer that I made to the auctioneer was actually sent to the bank, at this present time I have had my bid accepted and then declined
    2 weeks later saying that they want cash offers and now have made a cash offer and to be honest I do not trust this auctioneer, I need to know if these decisions are coming from the bank or the auctioneer, how can I deal with a man that had lied to me all the way through this process

• Closed Accounts Posts: 452 ✭✭WhoWhatWhere

Angcal44 wrote: »
    Hi Tara, I just need to know that the offer that I made to the auctioneer was actually sent to the bank, at this present time I have had my bid accepted and then declined
    2 weeks later saying that they want cash offers and now have made a cash offer and to be honest I do not trust this auctioneer, I need to know if these decisions are coming from the bank or the auctioneer, how can I deal with a man that had lied to me all the way through this process

If the auctioneer is giving you trouble would it not be better to look into another house? Just my thinking.

Advertisement