If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CA Dacmagic 100

Options
  • 21-10-2016 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

Hi lads.
    Looking for a silver one.
    Demo, open box or refurb.
    On a budget here.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Gsxr600 wrote: »
    Hi lads.
    Looking for a silver one.
    Demo, open box or refurb.
    On a budget here.

Thanks
    HI GSXR600,

Unfortunately we don't have any of the silver Dacmagic100 at all, new or open box, at the minute
    We would have a new one in black, which I cold do for you at £159 including delivery would be the best I can offer at the minute?

Cheers
    Brian

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

GSXR,

bad news on the Dacmagic 100 silver front - its now a finished line unfortunately but I can soften the blow by doing you a Boardie deal on the Dacmagic 100 in black at just £149 including shipping reduced from £175.99 inc shipping if you wanted to get the ole spray can out? ( THB it's so small that you can hide it behind your other kit and you wont even see it!)

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭Gsxr600

Thanks for the quick reply guys.
    I really had my eye on the silver one.
    Since it's discontinued - any info on it's replacement?
    Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Gsxr600 wrote: »
    Thanks for the quick reply guys.
    I really had my eye on the silver one.
    Since it's discontinued - any info on it's replacement?
    Cheers.
    Hey Gsxr600.

No word yet on a replacement unfortunately. 

I'll see if I can get any info from Cambridge this morning and revert back.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.