Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Top Up Loan

Options
  • 21-10-2016 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hello there

I applied for a top up loan online but it did not go through so your colleague over the phone suggested me to apply again and we went over the procedure once again.

I did not receive any feedback about it,

Can I have an answer from you?

Thanks a lot
    Regards
    Rico

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning RicoSbs, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We're sorry to hear that you've not received an up date yet. We would be more than happy to assist you with this here. Can I ask when did you apply for the top up? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 3 RicoSbs

Good Morning RicoSbs, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

We're sorry to hear that you've not received an up date yet. We would be more than happy to assist you with this here. Can I ask when did you apply for the top up? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Hello Elaine
    Thanks for your message.

The first application a week ago & new one on Thursday - your colleague told me that I should have had an answer in 24h

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Thanks RicoSbs, 

Thank you for coming back to us. If you call 0818200334 and selection top 2 and then option  2 again a representative in our lending team will be more than happy to provide you with an update on this. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement