Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Poor Rodney, he was well in there and now has no one.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Poor Rodney, he was well in there and now has no one.

He's reminded me of this lad all week.
    SparklingSkeletalEskimodog-size_restricted.gif

• Administrators Posts: 14,033 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

I haven't seen any Emmerdale in over a week... Any word on Rebecca?

Nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Don't really think so.
    Bella wanted to find her but Lachlan didn't seem keen.
    Robert and Aaron discussed adopting Seb.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,502 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bails the cunning fceker, playing Ryan, hope he don't fall for it, Charity just tell the family

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Saw the advert for the coming weeks. Lochlann has a rifle. Fun times.

Faith has a cheek, moves in Rodney her ex and wants Eric to get rid of the dog statue

(I thought Faith and Rodney sort had a thing which is why ex)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Bails the cunning fceker, playing Ryan, hope he don't fall for it, Charity just tell the family

When I saw the spoilers for this week I couldn't figure out what Bails was doing trying to win Ryan over. I mean Ryan is irrelevant now as far as the court case goes. He gave permission for his DNA so that's him done now. But the sly fecker was just trying to intimidate Charity and it bloody worked! He's a horrible character but he's very good at it.

Also, Debbie, selfish cow, asking if Charity's been worried about anything lately. I mean, she's less than two weeks away from her court case kicking off so what would she have to be worried about?

I am glad they know who Ryan really is now finally

• Advertisement

I am glad they know who Ryan really is now finally

He's a bit of a dick though. Or he was in this episode anyway. Emotionally blackmailing Charity and acting like a child. At least Noah is an actual child.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

What age is Noah now; he seems to be a child for longer than a lot of the Emmerdale children...

Radio5 wrote: »
    What age is Noah now; he seems to be a child for longer than a lot of the Emmerdale children...

I think he's supposed to be about 14. I was watching some old clips the other day from when Charity was married to Jai and she mentioned him being 9, and that was around 2013, I think, so yeah, I think he's about 14.

He's a bit of a dick though. Or he was in this episode anyway. Emotionally blackmailing Charity and acting like a child. At least Noah is an actual child.

I think Ryan was just fed up of Charity fobbing off revealing him to the family and Bails "warm words" of his family was still ringing in his ear

Noah and Jakey we're best friends so I assume same age abouts

I think Ryan was just fed up of Charity fobbing off revealing him to the family and Bails "warm words" of his family was still ringing in his ear

I get where he was coming from but forcing her hand like that wasn't a great move, in my opinion. It's better it's all out in the open but I just think it was bad enough he forced her to do it but then he was acting like a child after she did tell them. He wouldn't go into the back room with them and was just going to leave after dropping that on Charity. Even when Noah showed up and was clearly struggling Ryan was still acting like a child trying to make Charity feel bad for trying to break it to Noah gently.
    And I do know he was supposed to be drunk and drunkenly blurting out secrets in the pub is the most Charity like thing he could have done but it just put me off him a bit, to be honest.

Noah and Jakey we're best friends so I assume same age abouts

Again, watching old scenes, there was one where Alicia was having a go at Charity for Noah bullying Jake into doing something and Charity was laughing at her because Noah was a few years younger than Jake.

Although Jake obviously not the same age as Liv and Gabby because he wasn't doing exams. So.... I dunno. The kids seem to be whatever age the writers need them to be for any given story.

Please God let this Lachlan thing be coming to an end next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Lachlan has tainted my love for Emmerdale, this storyline is never ending, it's getting beyond ridiculous at this point

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lachlans has tainted my love for Emmerdale, this storyline is never ending, it's getting beyond ridiculous at this point
    Shades of Pat Whelan from Coronation Street ...

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lachlans has tainted my love for Emmerdale, this storyline is never ending, it's getting beyond ridiculous at this point

It's really bizarre aswell. I know he's always been a bit of a wierdo but he basically went from grabbing the wheel of a car and causing a crash to being a serial killer. It's completely over the top and unnecessary.
    I was just saying to someone earlier how good yesterday's episodes were with Charity/Ryan and the Dingles because it was character driven family drama. Nothing about Lachlan's story works and the way they keep trying to shoehorn him into the Dingle family is beyond annoying now. It's obvious they're only doing it because they need someone to actually react after he gets found out. All his own family are dead and he didn't murder anyone that actually left an impact.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Sep will be a big month for Lachlan story. Sam is on the trail, of all people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Omg, he is gone?

I don't know how far science has gone when it comes to transitioning between sexes but like.... can Matty father a child? I would guess no, so you have to wonder what the point of Victoria and him hooking up would be. They've already done the can't have babies thing with Adam so it seems odd that she'd get herself into another relationship with someone who she can't have kids with, or at least not in the traditional hassle free way.
    Then again the heart wants what the heart wants.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Just tuned in...having caught a bit of this yesterday...is yer man on the sofa dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Just tuned in...having caught a bit of this yesterday...is yer man on the sofa dead?
    No.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

jojofizzio wrote: »

That's Sam, he's still alive but badly injured.

Are they bringing Zoe Tate back? Who else would Graham be talking to on the phone?

I know the actress who originally played her is terminally ill but they could recast her, couldn't they? If that doesn't sound completely heartless.

Could be Kim, I suppose.

Are they bringing Zoe Tate back? Who else would Graham be talking to on the phone?

I know the actress who originally played her is terminally ill but they could recast her, couldn't they? If that doesn't sound completely heartless.

Could be Kim, I suppose.

I was thinking Kim Tate

I was thinking Kim Tate

I don't remember much about her. She was married to Chris' dad wasn't she? I don't remember if she had any relationship with Joe though?

I'd love it to be Kim, tbh.

Robert better get that knock to head checked out

I take it back as now I find Matty annoying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

I assume Marlon will face a hate crime charge for assaulting the brown lad and the trans fella with food.

Advertisement