Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'd say it might be Kim Tate they'd bring back because the actress who plays because they actress Zoe is unwell.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I take it back as now I find Matty annoying

Same. Can't warm to him at all. I'm not sure what purpose he serves in the village either. I know it's early days but it feels a little like they brought him in without any real longterm plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Belle will lose the plot without her pills

Alice1 wrote: »
    Belle will lose the plot without her pills

We're in for a dose of Belle's illness I'd day now.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,502 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I assume Marlon will face a hate crime charge for assaulting the brown lad and the trans fella with food.

I believe Ellis is Jesse's son

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Thought they could have milked it out a bit longer in the house,a struggle for the gun and then they just fast forwarded to Belle and Loopy in the car. Happened too quick, should have held up in house and took more hostages.
    Maybe give Priya a role considering she was only one who suspected. Maybe Robert and Priya should have went to house together. Maybe have house surrounded and then end it like this

giphy.gif

Thought they could have milked it out a bit longer in the house,a struggle for the gun and then they just fast forwarded to Belle and Loopy in the car. Happened too quick, should have held up in house and took more hostages.
    Maybe give Priya a role considering she was only one who suspected. Maybe Robert and Priya should have went to house together. Maybe have house surrounded and then end it like this

giphy.gif

And Liv

I can see them getting Belle back this week but Lachlan being on the run for a few weeks. Then he'll rock up back in the village, probably at Aaron and Robert's wedding, and take hostages or something. Unless there's some big dramatic scenes going down tomorrow the whole thing seems a bit anticlimactic.

Lachlan/Belle feels like Cameron/Debbie II

Lachla/Belle feels like Cameron/Debbie II

Except Cameron actually managed to kill people that mattered and had an impact on a lot of characters. Lachlan's killing spree has been utterly pointless.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Except Cameron actually managed to kill people that mattered and had an impact on a lot of characters. Lachlan's killing spree has been utterly pointless.

Who did Cameron kill? Completely forget.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Who did Cameron kill? Completely forget.

Carl, Alex and Gennie

Carl, Alex and Gennie

I forgot he killed Carl too.

But yeah, two out of three had impact on multiple main characters.
    As for Lachlan, nobody liked his family and bar Rebecca there was nobody affected by their deaths. They did nothing with Rebecca in the aftermath of it anyway. Gerry might have been popular with viewers as comic relief but his death was inconsequential. As was Uncle Terry's.
    If this storyline ends this week everyone will have forgotten about it by next week.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Lachlan's killing spree has been utterly pointless.

Not entirely true. He got rid of his annoying mother for a start.

Not entirely true. He got rid of his annoying mother for a start.

Well yeah, but they were leaving anyway and nobody in the village actually cared about them.

That was good!

Didn't see that coming, neither did she .

Lisa surely has to return for Belle

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Who cares about Lisa? I'm convinced Rebecca is still alive now.

Edited to say. Yes it would also be lovely for Belle to have her mum while she recovers from her ordeal.

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Who cares about Lisa? I'm convinced Rebecca is still alive now.

Edited to say. Yes it would also be lovely for Belle to have her mum while she recovers from her ordeal.

Who does care about Lisa though? I couldn't get over how bad her acting was with the Liv/ketamine story and I haven't missed her one bit since she left.
    That said, it would be beyond stupid if she doesn't come back for Belle now. They said last week she was road tripping around Europe so don't be surprised if they can't get on touch with her.

• Advertisement

Just think Robert's insurance but be sky high after all the tips he's had over the years!

Who does care about Lisa though? I couldn't get over how bad her acting was with the Liv/ketamine story and I haven't missed her one bit since she left.
    That said, it would be beyond stupid if she doesn't come back for Belle now. They said last week she was road tripping around Europe so don't be surprised if they can't get on touch with her.

I thought she was in Scotland training to be a youth worker or councillor

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Hello Priya,looking particularly hot lately,has she had a little boost on top?

I thought she was in Scotland training to be a youth worker or councillor

That's where she went but when they were all in the pub last week to meet Ryan, and Belle had just come back from Scotland, she said Lisa and some new mates of hers had gone off round Europe in a camper van.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

Hello Priya,looking particularly hot lately,has she had a little boost on top?

Dunno was too busy looking at her legs.

jayo26 wrote: »
    Dunno was too busy looking at her legs.

So was Ellis :p

I like the Ross and Robert's scenes, they have chemistry, sorry Robron fans

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

So was Ellis :p

I like the Ross and Robert's scenes, they have chemistry, sorry Robron fans

Find it so amusing that everything is forgotten about Robert been a killer himself.

Weird how Priya was at Dingles, telling Charity and co how she suspected and tried to warn everyone about Lachlan, then in next scene she is at Home Farm with Joe and Debbie and Graham talking about not getting the sack so on, now that Graham is back. Then Debbie gets a call telling her about Lachlan, just weird writing .
    Surely Priya would have told Debbie seeing as she was right there, just bad editing and matching of scenes.

Weird how Priya was at Dingles, telling Charity and co how she suspected and tried to warn everyone about Lachlan, then in next scene she is at Home Farm with Joe and Debbie and Graham talking about not getting the sack so on, now that Graham is back. Then Debbie gets a call telling her about Lachlan, just weird writing .
    Surely Priya would have told Debbie seeing as she was right there, just bad editing and matching of scenes.

I'd say those scenes were supposed to be the other way around because Priya says to Charity "is it true?" so she clearly already knows then, presumably from being at Home Farm when Debbie found out. For some reason they edited it weird.

• Advertisement

Bella got out of Hospital fast!

Advertisement