Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Lucky arrested 4 days ago and his phone only goes dead today...gonna get me one of those phones...:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Does anybody know what the deal with the nurse is?
    Surely she's seem the news and should know where Lochlan is.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Was there any media actually around during any of it? And what sort of twisted person did get to act as a nurse?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought more Dingles would be there for Charity, Marlon only worried about Zombies :rolleyes:

I hope Charity's brief cross exams Chloe Bails on her lies

How come Bails other wife from his time of abusing Charity was not contacted?

The Dingles are f**king useless, especially when it comes to Charity. They've barely gone near her since she told them about what Bails did and then they all cry off on her trial day. And then Cain and Debbie are making it about themselves. At least Cain had the decency to show up to support her now.

Also, Bails' wife is clearly lying and it would be very easy to catch her out because she said it was her idea to give Charity the bribe, but the bribe came before the press conference, which is when she said she first saw Charity. So.... lies.

I hope that's deliberate and not a massive mistake by the writers.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,079 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Seems the nurse is not a nurse at all, but a crazy ass psycho

• Advertisement

The actor who plays Bails reminds me of Roger Daltrey from The Who! Also does anyone know who the actor is that played the judge,I'm sure he was on some long running police/detective show?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

zorro2566 wrote: »
    Also does anyone know who the actor is that played the judge,I'm sure he was on some long running police/detective show?

Yeah he was inspector wexford's sidekick in the Ruth rendall mysteries.

So how do Lachlan know a crazy nurse etc

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

zorro2566 wrote:
    The actor who plays Bails reminds me of Roger Daltrey from The Who!

He reminds me of the cop in Fair City that Carol is seeing

• Registered Users Posts: 86,502 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

zorro2566 wrote: »
    The actor who plays Bails reminds me of Roger Daltrey from The Who! Also does anyone know who the actor is that played the judge,I'm sure he was on some long running police/detective show?

Bails barrister looked familiar to me, any idea who he is?

• Advertisement

Bails barrister looked familiar to me, any idea who he is?

Was wondering the same. Definitely seen him before.

ETA: his name is Gilly Gilchrist and he's been in a whole pile of things but I can't say for sure what I know him from.

What was that first verdict? They didn't believe that he passed her round his mates?

What was that first verdict? They didn't believe that he passed her round his mates?

Not guilty of rape but guilty no child abuse and passing her around to his mates

Not guilty of rape but guilty no child abuse and passing her around to his mates

No, the last one was that he raped her and they found him guilty. Also guilty of holding her against her will and of profiting from the prostitution of her.

The first one was something about "Mark Bails, together with persons unknown did rape Charity Dingle when she was under 16."

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭earlytobed

The first verdict was for the drama of suggesting to viewers he was getting off, then bang! Guilty Guilty Guilty!!

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭earlytobed

Lucky arrested 4 days ago and his phone only goes dead today...gonna get me one of those phones...:pac:

It seemed to be a brick, some of those would last a few days if not being used

If Robert teachers Seb to drive the lad has no chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭charman

Any recommendations for what else is on at 7pm. Sick of Lachlan storyline. They would have accessed his phone records by now, without having the actual phone in their hands. The police suspecting Belle involved annoys me because I have mental issues and I doubt she can cope with this. I think Belle's been through enough.

Was wondering the same. Definitely seen him before.

ETA: his name is Gilly Gilchrist and he's been in a whole pile of things but I can't say for sure what I know him from.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0318353/

Me either :confused::o

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

To all those of you who asked re bails solicitor. I immediately thought I knew him too. But looked him up and didn't watch anything he'd been in . Then I realised .....he's the image of Nidge / tom vaughan lawlor ...love hate!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Then I realised .....he's the image of Nidge / tom vaughan lawlor ...love hate!

Not seeing any resemblance at all between the two.

• Administrators Posts: 14,033 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

28 years ago Charity was 14, so she's now 42. What age is Debbie meant to be, and what age is Sarah meant to be?

28 years ago Charity was 14, so she's now 42. What age is Debbie meant to be, and what age is Sarah meant to be?

Debbie is 29 this year.
    Sarah is 13.

So is Debbie older than Ryan then? Charity mentioned making up for the past 28 years last night....?

So is Debbie older than Ryan then? Charity mentioned making up for the past 28 years last night....?

From my understanding yes!

And at the moment they're both 28?!!

Poor Charity having been pregnant and given birth twice at 14 :rolleyes:

Charity was 13 when Debbie was born. Debbie was born at the end of October 1989. Charity was homeless before she was 14. Her birthday is in January, so that's a few months after she had to give Debbie up. and Ryan was born on New Year's Eve 1990 going into 1991, which is a year and a bit after Debbie was born, so Charity would have been 15 a few weeks after Ryan was born.

Making Debbie 28 going on 29 next month and Ryan 27 going on 28 at the end of the year.

Sarah was born in June 2005 making her just turned 13.

Sarah's next story line, teenage pregnancy?!

Sarah's next story line, teenage pregnancy?!

By Samson :P

• Advertisement

By Samson :P

But they're related!!

Oh wait..... they're Dingles.

Advertisement