Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

As iconic as Kim Tate was in her day, are there even that many characters still around from when she was on the show?

I'd say a few off the Dingle's such as Zach and Marlon and Eric and Paddy!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Wonder will she have any scenes with Samantha Giles the bitch who broke up her marriage in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Wonder will she have any scenes with Samantha Giles the bitch who broke up her marriage in real life.

Didn’t know that, says a lot about that Samantha one.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Never knew Claire King was with the fella who played Chris. Or about the affair. Wow! As much happening off camera as on!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »
    Never knew Claire King was with the fella who played Chris. Or about the affair. Wow! As much happening off camera as on!!!

I only found out recently that Ross and Victoria are together in real life and she had an affair with Aaron! The drama!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,502 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

As iconic as Kim Tate was in her day, are there even that many characters still around from when she was on the show?

I think Kim sparred with Charity Dingle and Tina Dingle

I wonder will her son (from Dave or Frank return with her)

Is it Kim whom Graham had an affair with?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Kim and Graham???.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Kim left before Charity was introduced. I think she might have had a running feud with whichever Dingles were about at the time though.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

The only characters that were really around during Kim Tate's era were Eric, Zak, Sam, Lisa, Marlon, and Paddy. Bernice arrived in the village a couple of months before Kim left, but I don't know if they really crossed at all. Also Robert, Victoria, and Joe (Joe being her step-grandson of course) were around, but they were kids and obviously played by different actors, and Belle had just been born shortly before Kim's exit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Is Bob still around? Would he have been there I wonder?

Noah would be her step-grandson also, though I know he was born long after she left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

Charity's father is a nasty piece of work.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Radio5 wrote: »
    Is Bob still around? Would he have been there I wonder?

Noah would be her step-grandson also, though I know he was born long after she left.

Bob didn't come along until the following year. I remember his arrival well.

Could Charity's mother be still alive, faked her death?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Could Charity's mother be still alive, faked her death?

Thought the same,but maybe couldn't handle her 13yo been pregnant,so charity will blame herself for her mums death

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Emmerdale twist. Kim Tate is Charity's mother.

Kim Tate is only back for 1 week it was on Lorraine :( hope she comes back after panto

Thought the same,but maybe couldn't handle her 13yo been pregnant,so charity will blame herself for her mums death

She died, or left, long before Charity was pregnant.

I don't know how Marlon feels safe in the village with all the Dingle's around!

Yeah do what your ma says.........STOP IT.

Kim Tate is only back for 1 week it was on Lorraine :( hope she comes back after panto

That is also the week of Ross' exit and there is a "death", it better not be Ross or Kim

• Advertisement

That is also the week of Ross' exit and there is a "death", it better not be Ross or Kim

Chas's baby?

Next Week
    In the hospital delivery room, Chas has just given birth. Both Chas and Paddy's joy is cruelly brief as they realise the countdown to Grace's death has begun.

As they share a tender moment talking about all the things Grace will miss out on in her life, Paddy starts to imagine a trip away with their daughter.

Back in the hospital ward, baby Grace passes away in Chas's arms. Chas and Paddy are left distraught, knowing their lives will never be the same again.

David hears a noise upstairs. Believing it's Maya, he heads up. However, David gets a shock when he finds himself face to face with a blast from the past Leyla

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

My thoughts.....Ross will kill himself and make a video saying he murdered emma and voila adams back.

Graham is perhaps having quiet conversations with kim. They are going to take Joes money and has Joe financed over his head that's why he wants the prenup because he likes Debbie and Sarah.
    Sarah will get the baby's heart.

littelady wrote: »

Again, not an expert, but I doubt that a tiny new born baby's heart would be much use to a 13 year old.

My thoughts.....Ross will kill himself and make a video saying he murdered emma and voila adams back.

Graham is perhaps having quiet conversations with kim. They are going to take Joes money and has Joe financed over his head that's why he wants the prenup because he likes Debbie and Sarah.

Why would Ross admit to killing his mother to save Adam or Moira :confused:

I think the actor who played Adam is in a new BBC show

Also, why would he kill himself in the first place?

I assume the only reason they've brought up this Adam business again is to allow Victoria to move on properly. I really don't like her with Matty. I much prefer Ellis.

Victoria wants kids Pete wants kids, what about them together?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

He will admit it for Victoria's sake he knows Adam is innocent he knows Moira done it and Emma deserved it. he will kill himself because he will do drugs again and his heart will give him problems and a doc will say you only have weeks left

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Again, not an expert, but I doubt that a tiny new born baby's heart would be much use to a 13 year old.

Yeah, this was discussed months ago

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=107458345&postcount=2792

• Advertisement

He will admit it for Victoria's sake he knows Adam is innocent he knows Moira done it and Emma deserved it. he will kill himself because he will do drugs again and his heart will give him problems and a doc will say you only have weeks left

Ross don't give a hoot about Victoria, Adam or Moira, he is staying quite as Moira gave him a share in the farm again

Advertisement