Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,055 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Reminds me of "While you were sleeping." I was thinking that maybe he'll come around and it turns out he is gay and on the run from somewhere violent where homosexuality is forbidden and he has had punishment beatings for being gay, somewhere like Tallaght Iran. but even if they did that it has been done already in Casualty. (BBC not Tallaght.)

I love that film

I still think this Kasim coma fella will have seen Emma on the bridge and she will kill him off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭HS3

The card from Cain.

I've no idea what that means...but going on tonight's show he seemingly brought a curry :pac:

HS3 wrote: »
    I've no idea what that means...but going on tonight's show he seemingly brought a curry :pac:

Cain wrote Moira a love note on a card and left it with a curry from a place she likes and tonight Moira throw back the card after reading the card loud in the pub in front of everyone for Cain's birthday :mad: why so selfish and harsh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,942 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Cain wrote Moira a love note on a card and left it with a curry from a place she likes and tonight Moira throw back the card after reading the card loud in the pub in front of everyone for Cain's birthday :mad: why so selfish and harsh

Agree , it was very cruel :mad:

On a plus side , hopefully we see the return of "bad" Cain soon , if they all keep annoying him....:D:P

he may have got it from a dodgy chinese/indian, otherwise curry would remedy alot of disputes in a normal world in my book anyhow. Id nearly forgive adultery for a good curry

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭optogirl

Jaysus the family of over acting loons in the big house - could not care less

I expect Rebecca soon to dress up as Aaron with a strap on to try and seduce Robert :p

I expect Rebecca soon to dress up as Aaron with a strap on to try and seduce Robert :p

If Robert doesnt work out she always has Simon to fall back on or the giant rugby player

I can't really see Ronnie living in Home Farm, he is so down to earth and Chrissie didn't look happy

I can't really see Ronnie living in Home Farm, he is so down to heart and Chrissie didn't look happy

Down to earth even ;)

Ronnie seems a decent character. Chrissie is such a devious so and so

• Advertisement

30 quid for shower gel Robert lol feck off :eek:

30 quid for shower gel Robert lol feck off :eek:

Mother of god, if he was Irish we'd be calling him the last of the Celtic Tiger cubs.

Mother of god, if he was Irish we'd be calling him the last of the Celtic Tiger cubs.

no wonder they can't afford somewhere to live if its all going on shower gel

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Fair enough Moira is grieving but getting all pally pally with Emma, seriously she has to think she's up to something, she knows what a mental b*tch she is?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

fin12 wrote: »
    Fair enough Moira is grieving but getting all pally pally with Emma, seriously she has to think she's up to something, she knows what a mental b*tch she is?

Another rubbish storyline that is totally disconnected from previous storylines.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I was on hols last week and we streamed ITV to watch the soaps lol :pac:... Anyways in the Christmas promo you see
    Finn sitting at xmas dinner pulling a christmas cracker with Kasim so he obviously makes a recovery and is prefectly ok with some randomer sick stalking him for weeks lol! :pac:

Emmerdale ack on TV3 now? Same for Corrie what happened?

Moira kisses
    Pete and also runs him down when she is drunk

Emmerdale ack on TV3 now? Same for Corrie what happened?

Liberty Global trading as Virgin Media bought out TV3 and UTV ireland. As a result, utv will be rebranded as an extra tv3 channel and utv's programs will be transferred back to tv3 as they regain the deal with itv to broadcast their shows. Hope that clears it up for you

So was Emmerdale on tonight? Was it on TV3? Thought it was to be on both channels for a while during the switchover?

• Advertisement

So was Emmerdale on tonight? Was it on TV3? Thought it was to be on both channels for a while during the switchover?

It was on TV3 at 7pm, it is repeated later tonight on UTV Ireland I think

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I have to get this off my chest but it's gay overload lately and the village is getting all Village People. Rob-ron for a while, Law-Ro last week now Fin-zim? And to top it all Zak in a sparkly pink cowboy hat. Who's writing this, The Communards?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I do the exact same christmas shopping challenge that Paddy does, although I'm clearly better at it - I've come in at under 60 minutes the past two years, and am aiming for a 40 minute blitz this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I have to get this off my chest but it's gay overload lately and the village is getting all Village People. Rob-ron for a while, Law-Ro last week now Fin-zim? And to top it all Zak in a sparkly pink cowboy hat. Who's writing this, The Communards?

Yeah it's really terrible to see LGBTQ characters portrayed on television, isn't it? :rolleyes:

^Sarcasm by the way - in case that wasn't clear.

Kasim made a fast recovery and now knocking back the booze as well

Kasim made a fast recovery and now knocking back the booze as well

Fair cringey when himself and Finn met tonight. Painful stuff and ridiculously shíte writing

Fair cringey when himself and Finn met tonight. Painful stuff and ridiculously shíte writing

I was going to post about that too. Total cringe fest.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Keeping the lgbtwxyz and pc brigade happy. It's part of soap life these days it seems.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I get that and keeping quotas up but it is more amount and timing. Totally burst my bubble with Kazim also. Unless he starts having flashbacks, I was hoping he would be the one to finger Emma... As the culprit that is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I get that and keeping quotas up but it is more amount and timing. Totally burst my bubble with Kazim also. Unless he starts having flashbacks, I was hoping he would be the one to finger Emma... As the culprit that is.
    Emmerdale seems to have double the pc brigade quotas at the moment. And I don't think it's working out. Good story lines are been missed out on. Which is a shame. Mind you lgbtwxyz fans will be doubley happy.

Advertisement