Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,502 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why did Dawn break into Ross's house, back to die of an overdose?

Did Graham not recognise Simon or is Simon part of his and Kim's plan?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

This is like a big charity ball with just the locals!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Why doesn't Bernice just dump Dan?

Why doesn't Bernice just dump Dan?

Do you mean Daz?
    I can't see him lasting much longer in Emmerdale because of the actors incident!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Do you mean Daz?
    I can't see him lasting much longer in Emmerdale because of the actors incident!

No way...I always thought he was Dan lol. Wasn't daz Andy's brother's name too

• Advertisement

I kinda hope that is the end of TomJoe, no doubt Cain will be blamed by Debbie and where is Jack and Moses?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Do you mean Daz? I can't see him lasting much longer in Emmerdale because of the actors incident!

What incident?

Cash_Q wrote: »
    What incident?

Mark Jordan has been charged with grievous bodily harm and assault after he allegedly attacked a 67-year-old man.

The actor, who plays Daz Spencer in Emmerdale, is accused of biting Andy Potts face at the Farrars Arms pub in Oldham, Greater Manchester in July this year.

Where was Kim

Where was Kim

I don't think she was shown tonight.
    She's in a hotel getting all glammed up.

• Advertisement

This is like a big charity ball with just the locals!

Some who didn't dress up or wear a mask

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Some who didn't dress up or wear a mask

When the Dingle's and Moira landed in it was a little like your cousins showing up to your wedding in a tracksuit.

Where was the likes of Bob, Marlon, David, Rodney and Rishi, did Priya ban her own family?

Leyla showed up, uninvited

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

This whole Graham/Kim/Joe thing makes little sense and feels like something they cobbled together very last minute just to get Kim Tate back. I know why they couldn't do it but having Zoe be the one pulling the strings would have made a million times more sense.

This whole Graham/Kim/Joe thing makes little sense and feels like something they cobbled together very last minute just to get Kim Tate back. I know why they couldn't do it but having Zoe be the one pulling the strings would have made a million times more sense.

Yes Joe wanted revenge on Charity for his father Chris but was working with another of his father's enemies in Kim :confused: and I do not think the show needed an hour episode last night

I hope Kim's return is not a failure or not back just to be killed off

So the house and money Joe doesn’t really own any of it Kim really does?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Yes Joe wanted revenge on Charity for his father Chris but was working with another of his father's enemies in Kim :confused: and I do not think the show needed an hour episode last night

I hope Kim's return is not a failure or not back just to be killed off
    She is only back for 1 week

Jacob starts to realise that he has feelings for
    Maya

What did Joe do with the money?

Kim eyeing up Frank :p, I really cannot see her in any romantic scenario with Graham, not a good match

Simon should hand himself in to the police to stop Ross killing him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Debbie's wedding dress it's awful, granted she didn't pick it. Besides it being ugly she has a fantastic figure and the dress makes her look like she has big hips. It's a no from me.

• Advertisement

I love Kim Tate her one liners are amazing

I love Kim Tate her one liners are amazing

I enjoyed her winding up all the locals but this whole week has still been extremely underwhelming. I know Joe being a Tate meant he was going to be involved in this story somehow but I genuinely don't care about anything that's happening because of Kim's return. I know the spoilers about what happens at the party next but again, not really caring.

How did Charity not know Kim, Charity was with both Chris and Zoe Tate

How did Charity not know Kim, Charity was with both Chris and Zoe Tate

Kim was gone before Charity ever came into it. She would possibly have heard about her but wouldn't know her to see.

You'd think they could have roped in a few more extras for the ball scenes. Ross mentioned everyone in the village got a free ticket and there's only about 4 other people there who paid for tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Cash_Q wrote: »
    What incident?

Mark Jordan has been charged with grievous bodily harm and assault after he allegedly attacked a 67-year-old man.

The actor, who plays Daz Spencer in Emmerdale, is accused of biting Andy Potts face at the Farrars Arms pub in Oldham, Greater Manchester in July this year.
    There are two sides to that story. No mention of the man making fun of mark and also making fun of his young daughter as well. Truth will out !

Kim was gone before Charity ever came into it. She would possibly have heard about her but wouldn't know her to see.

You'd think they could have roped in a few more extras for the ball scenes. Ross mentioned everyone in the village got a free ticket and there's only about 4 other people there who paid for tickets.

I just think there was bound to have been a photo around Home Farm (of Kim and Frank) and Chris would have talked of his evil step mother Kim

Where is Zoe and Jean?

I just think there was bound to have been a photo around Home Farm (of Kim and Frank) and Chris would have talked of his evil step mother Kim

Where is Zoe and Jean?

I can't imagine them keeping framed photos of Kim around the house after she left. Maybe Charity would have seen pictures but it must be 15 or more years since. Not impossible that she'd forget.

As far as I know Zoe and Jean are in New Zealand. Joe was there too, briefly, but she sent him back to go to boarding school.

TomJoe secretly being Kim's son instead of Chris' would have made this storyline make more sense but then his initial crusade against Charity wouldn't have. Although that was a pretty questionable plot in itself.

I can't imagine them keeping framed photos of Kim around the house after she left. Maybe Charity would have seen pictures but it must be 15 or more years since. Not impossible that she'd forget.

As far as I know Zoe and Jean are in New Zealand. Joe was there too, briefly, but she sent him back to go to boarding school.

TomJoe secretly being Kim's son instead of Chris' would have made this storyline make more sense but then his initial crusade against Charity wouldn't have. Although that was a pretty questionable plot in itself.

Is Kathy in New Zealand too, is Betty out there with her?

I remember Zoe killing a half brother, another son of Frank

Why was kim in jail ?

• Advertisement

Why did kim want revenge on charity, considering they didn't know each other. To have dingles house knocked when I thought kim was very good to sam and zack. I am so confused

Advertisement