Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,502 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

littelady wrote: »
    Why did kim want revenge on charity, considering they didn't know each other. To have dingles house knocked when I thought kim was very good to sam and zack. I am so confused

I think that was only TomJoe's revenge plan

Kim just wanted Home Farm and we still don't know why she was in prison or where her son James is

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Who's James oh lord I'm more and more confused....but yes I agree joes revenge was charity thanks for clarifying

littelady wrote: »
    Who's James oh lord I'm more and more confused....but yes I agree joes revenge was charity thanks for clarifying

James is Frank and Kim's son, I did think Dave Glover was his real dad

Noah to push Kim? (Soaps do like making kids do bad things now like murder)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I think it's Joe who pushes her simply because the guy who plays him posted new headshots on his instagram a few weeks ago and he appears to have been on holidays for ages.

Debbie
    is left speechless when her solicitor tells her that she has been given bail and can go home but alarmed to hear that she could be looking at five years in prison

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Debbie
    is left speechless when her solicitor tells her that she has been given bail and can go home but alarmed to hear that she could be looking at five years in prison

Is this to do with
    Kim? Or does Simon tell the police about her part in the acid attack?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ross should have thrown acid in Simons face. An eye for an eye.

OMG did Graham kill Joe and is letting Cain think he did?

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭maurv2

So much for "hard man" Cain. Nothing but a big girl's blouse :p

• Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Was it Noah that pushed Kim?

• Advertisement

Was it Noah that pushed Kim?

Charity is too obvious so Faith or Noah maybe? Or where was Vanessa?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

JP Liz V1 wrote:

I think Vanessa looks pretty guilty

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Where was Graham when she was pushed ?

ETA,
    It's ok , watching it now :o

I don’t think Joe is dead, I say Graham dropped him off at some hospital. They just had that scene with the car and the boot open to make us think he buried him.

It will also Allow the writers to have joe return to have the big showdown with Debbie in the future.

fin12 wrote: »
    I don’t think Joe is dead, I say Graham dropped him off at some hospital. They just had that scene with the car and the boot open to make us think he buried him.

It will also Allow the writers to have joe return to have the big showdown with Debbie in the future.

The Ross risen return again for Joe?

Vanessa came into the main room after Kim fell but there appear to be quite a few stair cases in that house so who knows if she was upstairs or not? I agree Charity is too obvious. I think Charity thinks it was Noah though.

fin12 wrote: »

Nah, I think he's gone. It's about a year since he first showed up so that fits with only having a 1 year contract. Plus his character really isn't working. He interacts with nobody except Debbie, Graham and occasionally Noah or Sarah. He was nice to look at, I'll give him that, but boring as hell, and it was fairly obvious the writers had no idea what to do with him. Plus, they have an exit interview on the ITV website, which they only do when someone's actually left.

This whole Graham/Kim/Joe thing makes little sense and feels like something they cobbled together very last minute just to get Kim Tate back. I know why they couldn't do it but having Zoe be the one pulling the strings would have made a million times more sense.

The actress who played Zoe (Leah Bracknell) was diagnosed with terminal cancer a while back. Although she has made a remarkable recovery of sorts id imagine soap acting is the last thing on her mind at the moment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6260093/Emmerdale-star-Leah-Bracknell-reveals-diagnosed-cancer-two-years-ago.html

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

So Simon got arrested and he had the "Apple iconfession" on him...is this the start of things going pear shaped for the Dingles ..and surely Ross is in trouble too for attempted murder..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

The actress who played Zoe (Leah Bracknell) was diagnosed with terminal cancer a while back. Although she has made a remarkable recovery of sorts id imagine soap acting is the last thing on her mind at the moment

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6260093/Emmerdale-star-Leah-Bracknell-reveals-diagnosed-cancer-two-years-ago.html

I know. That's what I was referring to when I said I know why they couldn't do it.

Nah, I think he's gone. It's about a year since he first showed up so that fits with only having a 1 year contract. Plus his character really isn't working. He interacts with nobody except Debbie, Graham and occasionally Noah or Sarah. He was nice to look at, I'll give him that, but boring as hell, and it was fairly obvious the writers had no idea what to do with him. Plus, they have an exit interview on the ITV website, which they only do when someone's actually left.

I think Mike Parr did an interview too when Ross was "killed off"

The actress who plays Debbie spoke of missing Ned's leaving party so maybe he is gone for good

How could Graham do that to him, he said he loved him and was like a son to him. He couldn’t just bury him in a shallow grave over what money... the whole story is ridiculous

I think Mike Parr did an interview too when Ross was "killed off"

The actress who plays Debbie spoke of missing Ned's leaving party so maybe he is gone for good

Apparently Mike Parr's one was one he filmed himself or something. Like it wasn't one of the official leaving videos that ITV do. Who knows though. We didn't see the dead body so anything is possible. Ned Porteous did post a new head shot on his instagram a few weeks ago and he appears to have been on a trip around the world since then. Unless it's all part of a big rouse to make us think he's dead. I just don't think Joe is a big enough character for anyone to care that much about whether he comes back or not.

Thought Dan was a paramedic

I know Kim is a bit of a madam but at least you know where you'd stand with her. Debbie and Charity can be bad as well but they act like there perfect at times.

Can somebody refresh my memory regarding the avid attack.
    At it Debbie ever get into trouble over it?

• Advertisement

Thought Dan was a paramedic

Yes he was "training" after Ruby died but now forgot about

Does Graham get Kim blamed for Joe's death, back to prison for her or on the run, who takes over Home Farm then, Graham or Kim's son?

Advertisement