Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Can somebody refresh my memory regarding the avid attack.
    At it Debbie ever get into trouble over it?

Nope. Joe paid Simon not to mention Debbie's name to the police. When Ross found out about her involvement he decided not to do anything for Sarah's sake. Sarah did try to shop her to the police at one point but they convinced the officers that it was just Sarah lashing out and making things up.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Nope. Joe paid Simon not to mention Debbie's name to the police. When Ross found out about her involvement he decided not to do anything for Sarah's sake. Sarah did try to shop her to the police at one point but they convinced the officers that it was just Sarah lashing out and making things up.

I hope Simon lands Debbie in it!

Do you think Kim will return after Panto full time

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Did Graham shop Kim to the police ?:D

Well that’s Kim off to jail for 6 months she’ll be back so next April hopefully full time with her son

• Advertisement

You'd aware there was a mass murder in the Dales the way the characters are talking in the police interviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,499 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well that’s Kim off to jail for 6 months she’ll be back so next April hopefully full time with her son

Yes back full time next year around mid January

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm glad that Kim Tate is actually coming back full time, otherwise this whole week would've been a bit of a waste - apart from the fact it being great to see her on screen again, since she's one of the biggest names in soap history.

I think Joe is dead in the sense that yeah Ned Porteous is probably gone and moved on to new things, but they did it in a way that if in a few years down the line he wanted to come back and they had a good story for him, then they still could do the old "he wasn't dead after all" trick, but as others have already said, he's no big loss to the show. I quite liked him, but I won't miss him, not with so much more memorable and epic characters still around.

Michael Parr leaving is a much bigger deal, and I hope they don't kill Ross off - they'll probably leave the door open for him if he wanted to come back down the line. I'm just not sure that Ross and Rebecca riding off in to the sunset and having a happy exit, like some people are hoping for, because Moses and Seb make that possible exit storyline a bit more complicated, unless Charity and Robert agree to let their kids go off, or Ross and Rebecca agree to abandon their kids, two scenarios I don't really believe would happen. Also, I don't want Emily Head to leave, so am hoping Rebecca does actually stick around.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes back full time next year around mid January

But six months from now is April but I’m glad she is coming back

Kim Tate character reminds me of US tc shows like revenge pure soapy drama I can’t wait

But six months from now is April but I’m glad she is coming back

Kim Tate character reminds me of US tc shows like revenge pure soapy drama I can’t wait

Maybe back filming from then but not on screen for a few more weeks later

• Advertisement

Maybe back filming from then but not on screen for a few more weeks later

Filming in January after Panto how far is Emmerdale in filming? Either back 2nd week in March or April

You'd aware there was a mass murder in the Dales the way the characters are talking in the police interviews.

I don't understand what those interviews were though? Because they interviewed everyone bar Charity at Home Farm. And Charity was in her ball dress when they were interviewing her about Kim. She was wearing normal clothes in the other scene of her being interviewed.
    Earlier in the week I thought maybe Ross did kill Simon, or get killed by him, and that's what they were actually talking about. But no. And then I thought maybe it was about Debbie but she confessed so there'd be no real need to interview anyone about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    Eye candy. And a great actor as well.

I used really like Tom Chambers in Waterloo Road. He played sort of a wicked principal but I think he meant well.
    He was also popular and Strictly and came across well.

Clive is real then.

I thought fake too or as old as Sandy :p

I thought fake too or as old as Sandy :p

She did kind of take a moment before saying his name so it seemed a bit dodgy but it's obviously just because she realises Clive is a bit of a ridiculous name. No offense, any Clive that may be reading this

I used really like Tom Chambers in Waterloo Road. He played sort of a wicked principal but I think he meant well.
    He was also popular and Strictly and came across well.

I liked him in Holby City and Casualty, like Jason Merrells (Declan) pretty big name tv actor for Emmerdale to land

• Advertisement

I liked him in Holby City and Casualty, like Jason Merrells (Declan) pretty big name tv actor for Emmerdale to land

I thought the same about Charity's dad. Quite a recognisable face from telly. Surprised he was only in one episode.

I thought the same about Charity's dad. Quite a recognisable face from telly. Surprised he was only in one episode.

Yes I was hoping he would be around for longer also that maybe her mother would be alive

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

David Lonsdale ex of Heartbeat coming into it soon as the private eye.

Tom Chambers is after ageing since I last saw him!

44104969_2132362960130253_3626551620306731008_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&oh=23013ded2f48d0ccd921db3081ac5806&oe=5C3C68EE

So are they doing am actually grooming storyline with Maya? I saw the spoilers about Jacob having a crush on her but I just took it as that. Other people seemed to jump to grooming? She did seem overly inretested in Noah today.

So are they doing am actually grooming storyline with Maya? I saw the spoilers about Jacob having a crush on her but I just took it as that. Other people seemed to jump to grooming? She did seem overly inretested in Noah today.

Look like it’s heading that way it will be a good storyline to show females can be predictors also

Where is Leanna, with her own mother while daddy Doc is chasing Bernice?

fin12 wrote: »
    How could Graham do that to him, he said he loved him and was like a son to him. He couldn’t just bury him in a shallow grave over what money... the whole story is ridiculous

What happened to the money Graham gave Joe and the car that took him away from Home Farm?

The show could recast the role of TomJoe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I felt so sorry for Noah, Debbie and Sarah last night. Girl who plays Sarah is very good. Don’t like this extra moody Graham.

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I felt so sorry for Noah, Debbie and Sarah last night. Girl who plays Sarah is very good. Don’t like this extra moody Graham.

I find it hard to have any pity for Debbie :o she did ask Cain to sort TomJoe once his revenge plan was revealed even implied kill so now Cain thinks he did it a tad later :P

Advertisement