Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I find it hard to have any pity for Debbie :o she did ask Cain to sort TomJoe once his revenge plan was revealed even implied kill so now Cain thinks he did it a tad later :P

She should be punished for that but to not be with her daughter as she goes for a heart transplant is tough. Poor Sarah,

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    She should be punished for that but to not be with her daughter as she goes for a heart transplant is tough. Poor Sarah,

The thing that really bugs me about Debbie is that she is such a hypocrite. She gives Charity the worst time for being a terrible mum but at least Charity knows she is/was and as many mistakes as she makes she is at least trying to do right by her kids. Debbie just rolls from one horrible act to the next. I mean even Sarah said it last night about Debbie robbing the car and money in France. Charity's done some questionable things but I don't know that she's ever actually put her children's lives in jeopardy? And yet Debbie acts like she's mother of the year and punishes Charity for the tiniest thing.

The thing that really bugs me about Debbie is that she is such a hypocrite. She gives Charity the worst time for being a terrible mum but at least Charity knows she is/was and as many mistakes as she makes she is at least trying to do right by her kids. Debbie just rolls from one horrible act to the next. I mean even Sarah said it last night about Debbie robbing the car and money in France. Charity's done some questionable things but I don't know that she's ever actually put her children's lives in jeopardy? And yet Debbie acts like she's mother of the year and punishes Charity for the tiniest thing.

Debbie herself gave away Sarah once upon a time to Emily. The Soap is absolutely terrible recently. The local Christmas pageant will have better writing and acting

• Registered Users Posts: 86,499 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did anyone ever try to locate Andy like Vic is doing now for Adam to let him know Sarah could die, is Andy ever mentioned by Debbie or Sarah :rolleyes:

Noah is lost without TomJoe so where is his other brother Ryan, the cuff links Graham gave Noah, was TomJoe wearing them for the "wedding" on the day he "died"

Did anyone ever try to locate Andy like Vic is doing now for Adam to let him know Sarah could die, is Andy ever mentioned by Debbie or Sarah :rolleyes:

Noah is lost without TomJoe so where is his other brother Ryan, the cuff links Graham gave Noah, was TomJoe wearing them for the "wedding" on the day he "died"

Some day Andy will just return as if nothing as happened and play father of the year. No a mention about him for now though :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 14,033 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Explain TomJoe to me.. Have I missed something?

Explain TomJoe to me.. Have I missed something?

Tom Waterhouse aka Joe Tate (hence TomJoe)

• Administrators Posts: 14,033 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Ahh!!

Graham had the cuff links in his hand when he came back to the car after doing whatever he did with Joe's body. But you raise an interesting point. How does Graham explain why he has them now if Joe was dressed for the wedding when he left?

Faith and Charity are great together. Hope they keep up that pairing once Sarah is on the mend.

• Advertisement

Is that teacher lady going to be a peado it’s sure is looking like it

• Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is that teacher lady going to be a peado it’s sure is looking like it

It's hard to know. One of the lads will make a move on her and she'll get into a lot of bother because of her being friendly with them or they'll go down the route of her sleeping with one of them and them being cool with it and then them feeling bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Padday is like a giant egg in a gilet.

Charity thinking Faith was Vanessa when they woke up was hilarious. Mad how long Faith has been on the show and they're only pairing these two up now.

I have to say none of the stories they're setting up at the moment seem all that interesting. I like Victoria but what is the point of her looking for Adam story? And the fact it includes Aaron and Robert so much makes it quite dull too. The Maya/Jacob/Robert story is too creepy for me. I keep hoping they're not actually doing the grooming thing but she gives off very creepy vibes so it looks like they are. Anyway, anything that includes David is automatically a no from me. Cain moping around and fighting with Graham doesn't interest me either. Nor does Debbie being in jail.

Is Maya not the annoying girl's actual mother then? Or does she just call her Maya and Mrs. Stepney to piss her off?

Is Maya not the annoying girl's actual mother then? Or does she just call her Maya and Mrs. Stepney to piss her off?

Think she is a stepmother

Maya is not Leanna's mother, is her mother alive or dead?

Maya is not Leanna's mother, is her mother alive or dead?

No idea. I thought she was her mother until the other night. I don't pay that much attention to those characters.

So we now know Leanna's mother is dead, Maya was cruel with her

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Where did the mad obsession with Adam come from recently?

• Advertisement

So we now know Leanna's mother is dead, Maya was cruel with her

Nah no harm to put the little bitch in her place.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think if Maya was my teacher at secondary school I'd have given her a hug to!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Victoria found out he was innocent of killing the mad Barton woman

Moira told Victoria that Adam didn't kill Emma, she did

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Victoria found out he was innocent of killing the mad Barton woman
    Moira told Victoria that Adam didn't kill Emma, she did

Only because they randomly started obsessing over him though, she wouldn't have said anything otherwise and Moira and Cain had been talking about him before that.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Only because they randomly started obsessing over him though, she wouldn't have said anything otherwise and Moira and Cain had been talking about him before that.

Moira went mad when she caught Victoria and Matty kissing and Victoria couldn't understand her reaction because Adam was long gone and she was now a free agent. Between the jigs and the reels in that conversation (iirc) the truth came out. Victoria realised Adam was on the run innocently and set out to find him.

It was Emma (and Finn's) anniversary a few weeks ago. That's why they were talking about it a bit more and why Matty was questioning what happened. When Moira was shifty with him and he overheard Cain telling her to stay quiet that peaked his curiosity even more and Moira was already on the verge of telling him. Then she caught him and Victoria kissing and that tipped her over the edge and she told them the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

How in the name of god did vic not outrun fatso,she we 30/50 yards of him and him gasping

How in the name of god did vic not outrun fatso,she we 30/50 yards of him and him gasping

She went all Sydney Bristow kick ass on him :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Because she's a dope...she was running around the same container...i half expected her to run into Adam living in one tbh...

Advertisement