Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,494 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Debbie for once should put her kids first, stop chasing men, can she not survive on her own and how is she still living in Kim's house (Kim owns Home Farm not TomJoe)

Is Zac away with Lisa and Belle?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Debbie for once should put her kids first, stop chasing men, can she not survive on her own and how is she still living in Kim's house (Kim owns Home Farm not TomJoe)

Is Zac away with Lisa and Belle?

Debbie should take a leaf out of her mum's book and get herself a girlfriend. Maybe Tracy :D

Debbie should take a leaf out of her mum's book and get herself a girlfriend. Maybe Tracy :D

She did in Ashley's niece :p is she still banged up too?

Ross tells Robert that Seb needs his mother but is it fine for him to take Moses from Charity :rolleyes: did they really think Robert as main carer for Seb and given Rebecca's condition would allow her to take the child

Looks like Ross does leave this week

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Imagine being out in a field having a picnic in November...totally unrealistic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

They've turned Ross into Judy Garland. All we need now is the Tin Man and the Cowardly Lion for him to hug and say goodbye to.

I will miss Ross, I thought he would maybe say goodbye to Donna, is she buried in Emmerdale?

Aaron will not be happy, so more angst for Robron

I will miss Ross, I thought he would maybe say goodbye to Donna, is she buried in Emmerdale?

Aaron will not be happy, so more angst for Robron

I think Seb will end up back in Emmerdale with Robert. Rebecca will have him for a few weeks and realise she can't cope and then they'll organise a shared custody thing and then Robert and Aaron get to keep the baby and Robert looks like the good guy for letting Rebecca take him in the first place.

I did not think Rebecca was able to drive

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I did not think Rebecca was able to drive

I was about to post this. I'd really question her ability to drive. She'd constantly be forgetting where she's going!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

Did Rebecca go too?

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Did Rebecca go too?

I think so along with Seb!

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Did Rebecca go too?

Yes with Seb as Robert gave him to her

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

So has Ross drug problem just miraculously disappeared?

fin12 wrote: »
    So has Ross drug problem just miraculously disappeared?

I think he got his wake up call by what happened!

Did mosses go also?

Did mosses go also?

No. Ryan told Charity about Ross keeling over when he was on drugs and Moses wandering off. She went round to have it out with Ross but he was already upset about Rebecca not coming with him and agreed to leave Moses with Charity if she promised not to stop him seeing him.

No. Ryan told Charity about Ross keeling over when he was on drugs and Moses wandering off. She went round to have it out with Ross but he was already upset about Rebecca not coming with him and agreed to leave Moses with Charity if she promised not to stop him seeing him.

Does Robert know about his drug problem and what happened with Moses?

Don't think so.

• Advertisement

I doubt it unless Charity tells him

I wonder why Robert let Seb go

I know even if he doesn’t know about the drug problem, Ross is dodgy and always seems to be in trouble, would you really want your child around that.

I know even if he doesn’t know about the drug problem, Ross is dodgy and always seems to be in trouble, would you really want your child around that.

Robert and Aaron aren't much better really. Rebecca would be best off taking Seb and getting as far away from all of them as she possibly can.

Robert and Aaron aren't much better really. Rebecca would be best off taking Seb and getting as far away from all of them as she possibly can.

She would not remember which way to go to avoid any of them :p

Of all the people that have come and gone down the years Doug opens a memorial garden for Gerry who was in it for five minutes. He gets on my nerves going on about him like a recently departed faithful old Labrador.

Debbie Dingle realises she could be pregnant with Joe Tate's baby next week.

Debbie (Charley Webb) makes the discovery as she remains baffled by her fianc mysterious disappearance, still unaware that he's dead.

Next week's episodes open on a dramatic note as Graham Foster (Andrew Scarborough) has to make a guilty confession to Debbie.

As Debbie investigates a strange text she's received from Joe's phone which apologises for his departure, Graham sheepishly comes clean about how he sent the message himself.

Graham protests that he was only trying to make Debbie feel better about everything, but she lashes out angrily and Cain (Jeff Hordley) has to break up the argument. Debbie later pays the price for crossing Graham when he forces Priya Kotecha (Fiona Wade) to hand her an eviction order.

Although Debbie is furious over Graham's latest antics, she's later given food for thought when Noah asks her to help the troubled Home Farm boss, who's started drinking again.

Could Graham open up to Debbie over some of what he's going through? If so, how will Cain react?

Whatever happens, everyone is sure to be surprised at the subsequent news that Debbie has bought a pregnancy test. Is she expecting Joe's child?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,042 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Is he actually dead? (I missed the episode!) Like Ross was 'dead' that time and buried by Pete and showed up alive and well!

tk123 wrote: »
    Is he actually dead? (I missed the episode!) Like Ross was 'dead' that time and buried by Pete and showed up alive and well!

Yes the actor (Ned Porteous) has left and is headed to the states for a holiday and to see if he can get work. He has an agent there.

• Advertisement

Of all the people that have come and gone down the years Doug opens a memorial garden for Gerry who was in it for five minutes. He gets on my nerves going on about him like a recently departed faithful old Labrador.

Gerry was close to Doug and did gardening work with him so I can understand why

Advertisement