Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

tk123 wrote: »
    Is he actually dead? (I missed the episode!) Like Ross was 'dead' that time and buried by Pete and showed up alive and well!

I don’t think he’s dead, until we are actually shown Joes body I won’t believe it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,494 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Robert won't fight Bex for custody even shared custody over Aaron's past but what about Ross's past, this is Robert would always fights dirty to get what he wants so why not now :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Robert won't fight Bex for custody even shared custody over Aaron's past but what about Ross's past, this is Robert would always fights dirty to get what he wants so why not now :rolleyes:

Has Ross actually served time though? Much like when Rebecca threatened Robert and Aaron said it was all hearsay, can they prove anything Ross has done?

Has Ross actually served time though? Much like when Rebecca threatened Robert and Aaron said it was all hearsay, can they prove anything Ross has done?

Robert did say about Ross never being in prison but if Charity, Ryan or Moira who all know of his drug use spoke up it would help Robert

Robert did say about Ross never being in prison but if Charity, Ryan or Moira who all know of his drug use spoke up it would help Robert

It's unlikely Moira would do that to her own nephew. Ryan struggled even telling Charity so I can't see him doing it for Robert. Charity did look a bit troubled when she was asking Chas about how she was coping. I honestly didn't think it would come up again but if they do actually go to court it might. I suppose there'd be medical records to prove Ross was treated the time he collapsed. Not sure how much power a family court would have over things like that. Also, Ross isn't actually looking for custody of Seb, although I assume Rebecca living with him might come into it. That said, Aaron is also a former drug user and Liv is technically an alcoholic, and they'd both be living with Seb if Robert had custody. So it's a bit of a pot, kettle, black, kind of thing.

• Advertisement

It's unlikely Moira would do that to her own nephew. Ryan struggled even telling Charity so I can't see him doing it for Robert. Charity did look a bit troubled when she was asking Chas about how she was coping. I honestly didn't think it would come up again but if they do actually go to court it might. I suppose there'd be medical records to prove Ross was treated the time he collapsed. Not sure how much power a family court would have over things like that. Also, Ross isn't actually looking for custody of Seb, although I assume Rebecca living with him might come into it. That said, Aaron is also a former drug user and Liv is technically an alcoholic, and they'd both be living with Seb if Robert had custody. So it's a bit of a pot, kettle, black, kind of thing.

Moira is a Dingle :p and family comes first, I hope Robert does not lose full custody of Seb, that child is adorable

Way too soon for Aaron to suggest a Robron baby

Moira is a Dingle :p and family comes first, I hope Robert does not lose full custody of Seb, that child is adorable

Given Ross could drop her in it about killing Emma I'd say Moira's a Barton on this one.

It would be great fun if they wanted a massive cast clear out and everyone just started spilling secrets. Moira drops Ross in it about the drugs, he tells the police she killed Emma, Cain tells them Ross shot Debbie. Robert piles in and tells them Ross shot him too. Someone spills that Robert killed Katie. And on and on and on.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Moznips

Given Ross could drop her in it about killing Emma I'd say Moira's a Barton on this one.

It would be great fun if they wanted a massive cast clear out and everyone just started spilling secrets. Moira drops Ross in it about the drugs, he tells the police she killed Emma, Cain tells them Ross shot Debbie. Robert piles in and tells them Ross shot him too. Someone spills that Robert killed Katie. And on and on and on.

That would be a great hour long episode to do! they could though if they did it as a one off with no repercussions (ie a stand alone episode)

LMAO

Who knows Ross shot Robert?

Who knows Ross shot Robert?

I'm not sure because I wasn't watching at the time. I think Aaron does. Aaron also knows Robert killed Katie, and that Moira killed Emma. So really Aaron's the one we want to start spilling secrets :D

• Advertisement

I'm not sure because I wasn't watching at the time. I think Aaron does. Aaron also knows Robert killed Katie, and that Moira killed Emma. So really Aaron's the one we want to start spilling secrets :D

Does Pete and Chas know?

Andy obviously knows as he was to return the favour and do Pete :p

If my boyfriend saw me watching strippers or being a stripper he’d kill me lol yet in Emmerdale it’s just a regular Thursday

So only now Laurel comes to realise she does not love Bob, despite ruining the twins and Brenda's family unit by going off with Bob :rolleyes: where will they live?

Have to say when I read the spoilers about Bob and Co stripping I thought it would be awful but that was actually the funniest thing I've seen for a while. Jimmy and Rishi were fully getting into it and the old lady undressing Pete was hilarious.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

How come Bob is broke? Doesn't he own the cafe?

How come Bob is broke? Doesn't he own the cafe?

Did Bob not sign full ownership over to Brenda?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Did Bob not sign full ownership over to Brenda?

I don't know...I've been dipping in and out lately. But it would explain why he's broke!

I don't know...I've been dipping in and out lately. But it would explain why he's broke!

I think he did after his affair with Laurel came to light. I suppose Brenda could have cleaned him out if she wanted to.

I for one don’t feel sorry for Bob he made his bed he can lie in it, same goes for Laurel

I for one don’t feel sorry for Bob he made his bed he can lie in it, same goes for Laurel

To be fair to Bob he was committed to Laurel and their new life. She's the one that's upended all that and left him homeless and broke. Obviously it takes two to tango and all that but she wasn't really giving up anything to be with Bob. She's sitting pretty in her house not a bother on her.

That said, they were one of the worst couples I've ever seen on Emmerdale, I don't think anybody was on board with them, they destroyed two decent characters with another affair plot and everyone hated the whole thing. Once these new producers took over they seemed to sideline both characters immediately and didn't bring them back until they'd decided how to fix the mess made by the last boss. They haven't been subtle about it but I don't think anyone's complaining.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

If I remember correctly, it was only a device to put Laurel in the village and in the frame as part of the who killed Emma whodunnit. They got good mileage out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Mandy Dingle is returning

Time for me to stop watching, can't stand either the character or the actress

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Emmerdale is boring these days.

Not sure if this has been brought up already but the actress who plays Rishi's girlfriend Manpreet, used play Vikram's (Jai in Emmerdale's) sister Nita Desai in Coronation Street.

Apologies if this was mentioned :)

Graham is much better looking as a drunk.

Not sure if this has been brought up already but the actress who plays Rishi's girlfriend Manpreet, used play Vikram's (Jai in Emmerdale's) sister Nita Desai in Coronation Street.

Apologies if this was mentioned :)

I still think she would be better with Jai than Rishi

I still think she would be better with Jai than Rishi

I've had a feeling that's where they're going with that for a while now. Poor Rishi.

Any reason why Emmerdale went to commercial break and it’s piano music all the ITV shows have been doing this all day anyone know why?

I’m guessing Corrie will be the same tonight?

• Advertisement

Any reason why Emmerdale went to commercial break and it’s piano music all the ITV shows have been doing this all day anyone know why?

I’m guessing Corrie will be the same tonight?

Something to do with the new John Lewis advert is what people are saying.

Advertisement