Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,494 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Graham is much better looking as a drunk.

The actor plays a good drunk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Did Priya and David's daughter fall off the face of the earth, haven't heard David speak about her in years.

Jacob & Maya storyline is creeping me out so you know the actors are doing a good job

• Registered Users Posts: 30,553 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Jacob & Maya storyline is creeping me out so you know the actors are doing a good job

It really reminds of school and lads being desperate to get off with a teacher.

Did Priya and David's daughter fall off the face of the earth, haven't heard David speak about her in years.

I wish Priya would, she is so annoying

Jacob never mentions Alicia and Justin, his parents anymore, when did David become his full time guardian parent, did he adopt him?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

When he was telling Maya that she comes first now and she said "and Jacob" and nobody thought to mention his actual biological child at all.

Same when Tracy had the termination and David was acting like she'd taken away the one chance he had to father a child.

How old is Frank meant to be? And Meghan for that matter?

Vanessa is 42, so Frank must be at least 60, right? Meghan had a baby a few years ago so she can't be too deep into her 40's, can she?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I still think she would be better with Jai than Rishi

Eugh that would be sick they were brother and sister :P

Aaron seems to be missing Seb more than Robert

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

All the kids in soaps seem to be sent to some sort of soap creche so mammy and daddy can go off and drink during the day and bed whoever is available

The adults swan off wherever they like , have dinner in the pub, few beers and not a word about kids/school/after school activities. r

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Wild guess of a storyline,Nico to be a surrogate for cry baby and Rob

She is some super woman even with a walking cane with all her jobs :p

It would be nice to see them follow the actual legal route that most gay couples go down to have children, but yeah, I can see them just paying some random to have a baby for them and then someone develops feelings, or she refuses to give up the baby, or some other dramatic soapy nonsense.

It would be nice to see them follow the actual legal route that most gay couples go down to have children, but yeah, I can see them just paying some random to have a baby for them and then someone develops feelings, or she refuses to give up the baby, or some other dramatic soapy nonsense.

There is rumours that Kim's son James will come between Robron

There is rumours that Kim's son James will come between Robron

So like a threesome? ;)

You think Nicola’s arm will ever get fixed

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Its a soap....anything could happen!!:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Aw Pollard :(

• Registered Users Posts: 21,917 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What happened , I only caught some of the episode tonight ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Erics 1st wife had a stillborn 40years ago and it's suddenly all coming back to him,even though its never(?) been mentioned b4

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Pollard was talking to Chas and told her about his first wife Eileen and their stillborn son.

He's a great actor. Felt more sorry for him than I ever did for Chas.

He's a great actor. Felt more sorry for him than I ever did for Chas.

Chris deserves better storylines

What age is David?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I think it’s good she hasn’t fully recovered. People recover too easily in soaps.

So like a threesome? ;)

th?id=OIP.b1UdFpYgWBdOYMBeWAq_WQAAAA&pid=15.1&P=0&w=169&h=162

Chris deserves better storylines

What age is David?

I wondered the same myself...it can't be far off when David was born? David was the product of an affair and Pollard knew nothing about him until he turned up. Wasn't that right?

I wondered the same myself...it can't be far off when David was born? David was the product of an affair and Pollard knew nothing about him until he turned up. Wasn't that right?

It says on Wikipedia that Pollard had an affair in 1981, so that would make David 37ish?

Great to see Dawn back. I hope she sticks around.

It says on Wikipedia that Pollard had an affair in 1981, so that would make David 37ish?

Great to see Dawn back. I hope she sticks around.

Affair for Pete?

Affair for Pete?

Hope not. They've done enough affairs over the last year or so to last a lifetime. I quite like Pete and Rhona and it'd be great to see a few adult relationships where both people are fully committed to each other and any drama they face is from things other than cheating.

• Advertisement

Didn't Jessie have her knickers in a twist a while ago about Marlon having photos of his exes hanging up around the house? And now she carts in a f**king urn full of her dead husband!?!

Advertisement