Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

The actor playing Ashley is just fantastic. Last nights scenes in the hospital were very hard to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

gazzer wrote: »
    The actor playing Ashley is just fantastic. Last nights scenes in the hospital were very hard to watch.

I read it somewhere that one of the episodes before Christmas will be shown from Ashleys perspective on that particular day. Am not looking forward to it at all :(:(

Brenda falling over putting up Santa made me laugh

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Belle staring deeply at her laptop, which has a smashed screen.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Holly died months ago, James only days and Emma is happy as a pig inchit and Moira is still milking her mourning

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

It's difficult to feel sorry for Moira after the way she has treated Cain. But she better watch out now Emma has got her in her sights. Moira might be the next to go diving off the overpass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Holly died months ago, James only days and Emma is happy as a pig inchit and Moira is still milking her mourning

Moira milking her mourning ....seriously her child died. You would mourn that loss for the rest of your life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

It's difficult to feel sorry for Moira after the way she has treated Cain. But she better watch out now Emma has got her in her sights. Moira might be the next to go diving off the overpass.

Cain cheated on Moira ! I don't think she done anything wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

littelady wrote: »
    Moira milking her mourning ....seriously her child died. You would mourn that loss for the rest of your life

Only allowed a few weeks it seems

Adam moving out before christmas. Could he not wait 2 weeks?

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

I'm very confused. What has happened to the farm James and Emma moved into? Did they not get Moira to buy out their share in her farm? Emma had/has a big farmhouse but yet no mention of the place since Jame died?....

• Advertisement

timbertime wrote: »
    I'm very confused. What has happened to the farm James and Emma moved into? Did they not get Moira to buy out their share in her farm? Emma had/has a big farmhouse but yet no mention of the place since Jame died?....

I dont think Moira could afford to buy James out at the time so James decided to rent out the new farm for the time being.

This isnt Hollyoaks. The characters in Emmerdale actually grieve for their dead :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,479 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

timbertime wrote: »

Apparently James never sold his share of Moira's farm back to her instead left it to his 4 sons despite them going to the solictors and having a bunk up on way back

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭timbertime

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Apparently James never sold his share of Moira's farm back to her instead left it to his 4 sons despite them going to the solictors and having a bunk up on way back

Ahhh makes total sense! 😂 All those poor hens and chickens they had just shipped back to the abandoned hen farm then!!

David and Vanessa a future affair?

The child playing Arthur is very good

Poor Ashley the end is near :(

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I'm putting my money on Ashleys carer and Laurel having a snog

horsefarm wrote: »
    I'm putting my money on Ashleys carer and Laurel having a snog

I believe Kerry tries him first :p

He is another ex Hollyoaks, his character dated Gemma's character, Gemma now playing Carly

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭feardeas

Yeah it's really terrible to see LGBTQ characters portrayed on television, isn't it?

Fair play to the producers. Seeing gay/lesbian couples living normal, well soap normal, lives will help many young, indeed not so young, people a fair bit.

I'll admit that I've followed the Aaron character on and off since the Jackson days, a guilty pleasure I'd plead the fifth on every day.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Can't fault emmerdale tonight. Brilliant storyline and acting. Especially Ashley.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Good until the very end when Ashley in pajamas walked outside and past a health worker who saw him and did nothing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Tomorrow should be good as it will be a day in the life of a dementia sufferer kind of thing. I hope they put the Sharma's Santa cobblers on hold for the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭barneystinson

Been nagging at me for ages who this Kasim fella reminds me of...

Can't fault emmerdale tonight. Brilliant storyline and acting. Especially Ashley.
    Same post from last night updated.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

So sad for Ashley, the story is being extremely well portrayed though.

If John Middleton doesn't win an award for his portrayal of someone with this cruel , horrible disease , I'll be very upset tbh :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

This is a disturbing episode

This is a disturbing episode

But at the same time giving us an insight into how someone with this illness sees things . I think it's disturbing because of that fact , and sad :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭Kalyke

So powerfully sad..

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If John Middleton doesn't win an award for his portrayal of someone with this cruel , horrible disease , I'll be very upset tbh :(
    Omg. What an amazing episode. One of the best soap episodes ever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

My mind is blown after that!
    Wow.
    Emmerdale is head and shoulders above the other soaps.
    Mere minutes before it ended I thought I might know what was happening but no inkling before that. How clever to put us in his shoes. Everyone similar but not the same. Stunning. And beyond heartbreaking. That may be the best, most moving episode, of any soap, I have ever seen.

Advertisement