Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,916 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm wondering , if when Harriet was in the police force if she worked undercover on Vice , and that's why whatshername* recognises her ? From the streets ?

Sorry , can't think of her name :o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Dawn,Michelle had me confused :)

Ok , so I got that one wrong !

• Registered Users Posts: 86,488 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Michelle aka Harriet was a snitch undercover lover with Dawn's daddy so kinda was Dawn's step mammy

I wonder will we meet Dawn's daddy and son soon

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Michelle aka Harriet was a snitch undercover lover with Dawn's daddy so kinda was Dawn's step mammy

I wonder will we meet Dawn's daddy and son soon

Didn’t she say her Dad was dead? Was only half watching to be honest.

• Advertisement

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Didn’t she say her Dad was dead? Was only half watching to be honest.

I thought in prison :o

• Registered Users Posts: 30,552 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I thought in prison :o

I think she said he was in the Crem with her gran.
    Then she went on about him dying when he was out on remand and a social worker told her.
    You couldn't trust her tough!

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I was kind of right about Harriet's connection to Dawn then. I guessed she was responsible for Dawn ending up in the situation she's in, probably locked up her parents. Didn't guess that she'd been her mum for 5 years though!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

I keep waiting on Silent Bob to turn up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

I was kind of right about Harriet's connection to Dawn then. I guessed she was responsible for Dawn ending up in the situation she's in, probably locked up her parents. Didn't guess that she'd been her mum for 5 years though!

Harriet was not responsible for Dawns situation. The father being a major drug dealer was the cause of it all. You cannot be a snitch if you are an undercover agent, in which Harriet was, simply doing her job, but unfortunately she caught feelings which made things complicated. Dawn being caught up in this as a child is a result of her becoming a victim of the surroundings from her childhood and now as an adult it has had long lasting effects.

I like Dawns character, I liked Dawn and Ross together. I thought they would have worked well into a decent plot, more so than Ross and the other one, Rebecca.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

I don't feel sorry for Nicola at-all. She goes on like peasant of affluence amongst the peasants impoverished. In the years that I have watched I think she is the most morally corrupt and opportunistic. Even the fire scenario, that caused her injury, I didn't feel sorry for her what so ever and I still cant stand to see hobble along etc. Jimmy is a tool. You have to feel sorry for him.

Robert is a rat and he will always be a rat. What i find funny is that Aaron is happy to go along with it despite him specifically stating as a condition in order for them to get married, was that he was to. leave all his callousness behind. I know what Joe tate did, but he was smart and did before Robert did first, and they are not happy with the fact that someone did to them what they would happily do to another without hesitation. Double standards.

I liked Joe Tate and Graham together, if only that was to continue. ....I hope we get to see Graham toy with Robert and Nicola along the other involved. Im also getting tired of Cain Dingle , the self righteous pr*ck. I thought that story of him getting attacked by Jack Dingle was not enough. He needs to be taken down a few more pegs ;)

Harriet was not responsible for Dawns situation. The father being a major drug dealer was the cause of it all. You cannot be a snitch if you are an undercover agent, in which Harriet was, simply doing her job, but unfortunately she caught feelings which made things complicated. Dawn being caught up in this as a child is a result of her becoming a victim of the surroundings from her childhood and now as an adult it has had long lasting effects.

I like Dawns character, I liked Dawn and Ross together. I thought they would have worked well into a decent plot, more so than Ross and the other one, Rebecca.

You know what I meant. Obviously Harriet isn't responsible for everything that happened to Dawn after her dad was arrested but her actions set it in motion and Dawn will feel like she's to blame and Harriet will probably blame herself too.

I agree about Dawn and Ross though. I thought when she first appeared that they might bring her back for that very reason and it seemed like they were but then Mike Parr decided to leave and I guess they were trying to give him and Rebecca a happy ending of sorts. I thought when Moira discovered Dawn at Ross' ages ago that that would be how they'd bring her back then, giving her that connection with Moira, but looks like they've gone another way entirely.

Graham has chemistry with Moira not Megan

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

He would have it with me too if ‘ever the Twain should meet’ 😉

Moira is literally the only person Graham has ever had chemistry with. Even Joe, who he was supposed to love like a son, was like a complete stranger. I was actually starting to wonder was he a chemistry free zone until those scenes with Moira a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think that’s a really stupid idea to have a surprise weeding, anyone else think Marlons going to say no on the day of the wedding?

fin12 wrote: »
    I think that’s a really stupid idea to have a surprise weeding, anyone else think Marlons going to say no on the day of the wedding?

The fact it's a surprise is the least stupid thing about it. They've been together about 5 minutes and have broken up about 10 times in that period of time. If she wanted to do something nice for him she could have just moved in.

fin12 wrote: »

Marlon and Jesse aren’t suited to each other at all

I like Jesse though big god she is such a snob

The fact it's a surprise is the least stupid thing about it. They've been together about 5 minutes and have broken up about 10 times in that period of time. If she wanted to do something nice for him she could have just moved in.

What number wedding is this now for Moron Dingle, I always felt he only worked best with Tricia

What number wedding is this now for Moron Dingle, I always felt he only worked best with Tricia

I actually quite like him and I think he deserves a bit of happiness but I don't like Jessie, she's a borderline horrible person, and their whole relationship has been ridiculously rushed.

P.s. it's wedding #4 for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I actually quite like him and I think he deserves a bit of happiness but I don't like Jessie, she's a borderline horrible person, and their whole relationship has been ridiculously rushed.

Ya she’s an absolute cn*t to her son and then praises the jail bird son, wtf is wrong with her?

I am not a fan of Jessie either, don't like her

• Registered Users Posts: 30,552 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Skip to 7:14 in this video and you'll see Paddy taking part in a reconstruction for Crimewatch in January 1997!

So Debbie got off then. No big surprise. I don't get why they charged her with something they couldn't prove when she had confessed to something they could have put her away for?

So ridiculous. And will she have learned anything from it? Doubtful.

The acid storyline was a total waste given that pay off, Debbie not guilty

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    The acid storyline was a total waste given that pay off, Debbie not guilty

Wasn't paying attention again, what happened?

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Wasn't paying attention again, what happened?

Debbie returned from court, found not guilty :mad:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

She's a vile creep!

She's a vile creep!

She is clever , very very clever .
    Playing him like a violin , sad to see how easily youngsters can be manipulated :(

• Advertisement

Why is Sarah blaming Graham, Debbie took Joe back after all he did :rolleyes:

Advertisement