Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why is Sarah blaming Graham, Debbie took Joe back after all he did :rolleyes:

She needs someone to blame and he’s the closest thing to Joe.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

She thinks that Joe didn't love or care for Debbie and her family and he was playing them all along. Sarah thinks that Graham knew this and didnt warn or tell them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Why the fook could the hockey coach not have pulled David aside and had a quiet word with him??!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,488 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    She needs someone to blame and he’s the closest thing to Joe.

Sarah should blame mother Debbie for constantly dropping her knickers, she is turning into a right bratty moany diva like her mother

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Kerry's strange use of language.
    "Get uz a drink" - Get me a drink
    "Can you help wuh out" - can you help us out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Gwynplaine wrote:
    Kerry's strange use of language. "Get uz a drink" - Get me a drink "Can you help wuh out" - can you help us out

Val used similar Newcastle slang, always said "wuh" (we) for us

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

I was going to say the same. I thought they thickened her accent. Always Geordie but terminology seemed different.

Aaron and Robert allowing Gaby to have her birthday party in their gaff, why?

So wrong Debbie got away with the acid atrack disgraceful

So Paddy is missing his best mate's wedding

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    So Paddy is missing his best mate's wedding

Him and Chas went on some exotic holiday to escape Christmas/continue grieving for the baby

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Him and Chas went on some exotic holiday to escape Christmas/continue grieving for the baby

You would think Jessie would wait until they were back and does Rhona know also?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That was cringey listening to Phil Mitchell butcher the pogues fairytale of new york

That was cringey listening to Phil Mitchell butcher the pogues fairytale of new york

Did Phil sing at the wedding :eek::D

So bad boy Billy is out and Aaron knows him

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Did Phil sing at the wedding :eek::D

So bad boy Billy is out and Aaron knows him

Probably was :pac:

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

If nothing else at least Jessie has given us two very handsome sons to look at.

Gwynplaine wrote: »
    Kerry's strange use of language.
    "Get uz a drink" - Get me a drink
    "Can you help wuh out" - can you help us out

I would say "get uz/us a drink" and I'm from Dublin.

Jessie Aunt needs to stay full time she’s brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I would say "get uz/us a drink" and I'm from Dublin.

I think it’s more ‘get we a drink’ rather than ‘get us a drink’ she says ‘we’ instead of ‘us’.

Jessie Aunt needs to stay full time she’s brilliant

She got Cain out dancing

• Advertisement

When Aaron was getting bullied or whatever in jail was it because he's gay or was it just because he's a whiney little grump?

When Aaron was getting bullied or whatever in jail was it because he's gay or was it just because he's a whiney little grump?

I think it was about his dad abusing him

Did Jason know Gordon inside and he blamed Aaron for Gordon's suicide, Jason knew about the abuse but also was homophobic

I wonder did Billy rape Aaron inside?

Did Jason know Gordon inside and he blamed Aaron for Gordon's suicide, Jason knew about the abuse but also was homophobic

I wonder did Billy rape Aaron inside?

Great more Aaron crying again

Anyone not really caring about Jacob story either

Can’t wait for Kim Tate to return

Anyone not really caring about Jacob story either

Too disturbing for me to pay attention to it. Evil woman.

Jessie has become more annoying

Did Robert really beat up Billy?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,916 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Too disturbing for me to pay attention to it. Evil woman.

She is vile .
    Excellently portrayed and as uncomfortable a storyline as it is , it's good that it's a woman who is grooming the child . A lot of people still think it's only men who are predators :(

God Jesse I like her but she is annoying she tough on her good son and good to the bad soon

Jessie has become more annoying

Did Robert really beat up Billy?

Even if he did I don't know why he admitted it. He could have just said him and Aaron were together all night. Alibi for both of them. I know Aaron implied nobody could confirm his whereabouts but they could have made something up. Like when Vanessa told the police she was in the toilets with Charity when Kim Tate was pushed off the balcony. Charity had already told the police nobody could confirm where she was at the time and they still believed Vanessa when she went to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

I was looking at Robert's hands for marks but couldn't see them. I would have thought the coppers would have done the same. I too thought they would have said we had an early night, end of... The cop couldn't have asked for proof.

Advertisement