Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Have to say I've really enjoyed Emmerdale this week. First week in a long time I've watched all of every episode. Usually I skip through certain characters or story lines.

It really feels like the new production team are starting to put their own stamp on it. They've tied up the loose ends left by the previous team and there seems to be a much better structure to things now and that feeling of it being a small village and the community feel it used to have is back.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Good god,it's like one of the proclaimers went back in time

• Registered Users Posts: 86,486 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has the actress who plays Chas had more work done to her face?

Good god,it's like one of the proclaimers went back in time

Is it way too obvious that Vinny could be Paddy and Mandy's son, he even looks like a mini Paddy :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is it way too obvious that Vinny could be Paddy and Mandy's son, he even looks like a mini Paddy :p

They cannot do that story again. About 60% of the people under 30 in the village were 'surprise you have a kid' kids.

• Advertisement

I find it hard to believe that the Dingles who were supposedly this close knit family just dont contact each other

I find it hard to believe that the Dingles who were supposedly this close knit family just dont contact each other

Zak never mentions daughter Tina

I don't think they are that close, out of Emmerdale no contact :p

She since went off and shagged Mike Baldwin and his son (who played Will Cairns in Emmerdale previously) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

:O They're like a box of rats!! :D

Sam has a daughter? What!!!

• Advertisement

Sam has a daughter? What!!!

Zak's daughter Tina (played by Jacqueline Pirie who was also in Corrie), sister of Butch and Sam

latest?cb=20150410220102

• Registered Users Posts: 30,551 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I can't believe that the White's crash happened this week last year I don't know where the time has gone!

Is Vinny sick?

Why could Laurel or Rhona not be a witness for Marlon, why did it have to be a "Dingle"?

Is Vinny sick?

Why could Laurel or Rhona not be a witness for Marlon, why did it have to be a "Dingle"?

I was thinking the same about Vinny. Assuming he's Paddy's why else keep him a secret all this time and wheel him out now?

I don't know why Harriet couldn't just be a witness? I've seen that done before. Also, I don't know why they were having a church wedding to make it legal either. The religious side of a wedding is as legally binding as what they did on Christmas day. They could have just gone down to the court house and grabbed 2 randoms to sign their license with them. I can't say Marlon or Jessie have ever been portrayed as particularly religious, so the whole thing was pointless.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Can you just imagine being locked in a church with Jessie, Chas and Mandy. My poor head!!!!!! Jessie has taken over being my least favourite character on it. Chas held that title for a long time.

Surely that cannot be Mandy's return, that Paddy's dad could be a wrestler he idolises

I like Vinny, kinda reminds me of the young gay Barton brother who Emma killed, can't think of his name

Surely that cannot be Mandy's return, that Paddy's dad could be a wrestler he idolises

I like Vinny, kinda reminds me of the young gay Barton brother who Emma killed, can't think of his name

I think she's coming back. Much like Kim Tate this was just a preview. I'd say the kid is Paddy's and she just didn't want to drop it on him when she realised what Chas and Paddy had just been through with Grace.

His name was Finn

His name was Finn

My mind went blank only remembered Ross Barton :p

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I think she's coming back. Much like Kim Tate this was just a preview.

Yeah, very likely she'll be back again in a few months. Lisa Reilly is doing a Panto at the moment until next week, so it would make sense that she filmed these few episodes before starting on that probably with the intention to get back to filming Emmerdale after the Panto ends. If she were to be back filming again before the end of the month, she could be back properly by the end of March - March is also the time where they're going to be doing some Belfast based episodes, so I wonder if Mandy's other secret could coincide with that somehow?

• Advertisement

Love Mandy hope she’s back full time she has the fun factor

Love Mandy hope she’s back full time she has the fun factor

Mandy and Paddy were a great double act. Much better than him and Chas. Bring on the reunion, I say.

Was the lad who was getting his car fixed last night James Tate?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Was the lad who was getting his car fixed last night James Tate?

Dunno,but he'll be back to shag Debbie soon PS: was he Mandy's man? I wasn't really watching properly

• Administrators Posts: 14,032 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

What's going on with Sam?

What do you mean?

I think Sam just believes Lachlan has changed

Sam is one character in a soap I can never take seriously especially when he tries to play the hard man!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,078 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Pretty sure Cain was all healed yesterday as I recall thinking that was fast! But today he was all cut up again.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 14,032 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Sam just looks guilty or something. Is Lachlan blackmailing him to do all the stuff?

Advertisement