Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,552 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Off the wall but Lydia often talked to Lachalan maybe he told her something in private and he's using it against her.
    Billy is to obvious!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I reckon Sam is worried that Belle is off her medication and possibly even doing all of this stuff herself - I don't think he's hiding anything.

Actually, I have to say that I love how much of a prominent Dingle figure Sam has become in the absence of Zak & Lisa and with Cain, Chas, Marlon, and Charity all caught up in their own problems. Been saying for years he's been criminally underused at times, so great to see him with so much screen-time.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I reckon Sam is worried that Belle is off her medication and possibly even doing all of this stuff herself - I don't think he's hiding anything.

Actually, I have to say that I love how much of a prominent Dingle figure Sam has become in the absence of Zak & Lisa and with Cain, Chas, Marlon, and Charity all caught up in their own problems. Been saying for years he's been criminally underused at times, so great to see him with so much screen-time.

I'd love Sam and Lydia as head of the family, the new Zack and Lisa. The old Zack and Lisa can stay gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

So,was lockys dad in it b4,don't recognize him at all,but the Dingles named him

So,was lockys dad in it b4,don't recognize him at all,but the Dingles named him

I think he was briefly in it before!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I think he was briefly in it before!

Yep , he was in it playing the doting , flash dad , after Lachlan had assaulted Alicia . But he was playing Lachlan off against Chrissie , money was involved and Ross and Debbie pulled a hoist re the money , in a hotel on him .

No wonder he hates the Dingles !
    And no wonder he's back since I assume Lachlans paying him to do his dirty work .

• Registered Users Posts: 86,486 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well those double episodes were crap

Is the new guy after Debbie (yes again :rolleyes:) James Tate?

Bernice one upping Diane was funny

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Debbie is some woman. She never goes outside of the village ....rarely dresses up .....never smiles .....has the personality of a cardboard box and the baggage of an airport ...yet .....she only seems to attract millionaires and models.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Debbie is some woman. She never goes outside of the village ....rarely dresses up .....never smiles .....has the personality of a cardboard box and the baggage of an airport ...yet .....she only seems to attract millionaires and models.

The big moany head on her, good Jaysus

• Advertisement

How did Donny get there, by bus with a full petrol can?

Where was Vanessa driving off too?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Donny's been hanging around for a while now. He probably had a car or something but he panicked when he stabbed Vanessa and just took her car.
    Vanessa was storming off after rowing with Charity but changed her mind pretty quickly and was coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

The bus driver had to put the “No Smoking” signs on when he got the “John Humes” from the canister!

I cannot take more of moany miserable face Debbie and now even Cain is annoying me

Cain
    gets violent with Moira and also makes a move on Charity

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭dundalkfc10

Cash_Q wrote: »
    The big moany head on her, good Jaysus

Shes gorgeous

I cannot take more of moany miserable face Debbie and now even Cain is annoying me

Cain
    gets violent with Moira and also makes a move on Charity

I think the story is about to kick off properly now and sounds like it could be good but you're right, we've been looking at them all moping around for months now I'm finding it hard to care.

It'll be interesting to see what kind of reaction Cain gets from the rest of the Dingles, given they were horrible to Charity when she was struggling to cope after her trial, and they were all boycotting Marlon because Chas told them to. I bet they won't give Cain half the grief.

Debbie is a hypocrite

I prefer watching Spamela :p

Debbie is a hypocrite

Preach she paid a man to beat someone up but got acid then covered it up

Hypocrite

I feel like this story should be great but I can't bring myself to care about Debbie or Cain. I did feel bad for Debbie for a minute when she thought she was having to break terrible news to Graham. But once she figures out he knew I went back to not caring.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    I prefer watching Spamela

Highlight of the episode!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Debbie is a hypocrite

I prefer watching Spamela :p

I can imagine the smell in that house, even just from Sam wearing his boots upstairs, never mind having a pig living in the house with his pjs on. Yuck!

Preach she paid a man to beat someone up but got acid then covered it up

Hypocrite

And also Debbie was involved in Gennie's death and helped Ashley's niece Jasmine with the murder of the copper and how many times has she asked Cain in the past to sort it, sort some fella out for her, I recall poor Ross being in van over a cliff as she married Pete

Being a hypocrite is the number one rule in the Dingle code. When it comes to you everyone should bend over backwards but you should never be expected to do the same. They love to get together and pass judgement on each other but are very rarely any use to a family member in crisis.

Moria was right to say they Cian stuck by Debbie over the acid attack and she has the cheek to say how dare she bring that up

Christ on a bike Debbie I’m screaming at my tv

Being a hypocrite is the number one rule in the Dingle code. When it comes to you everyone should bend over backwards but you should never be expected to do the same. They love to get together and pass judgement on each other but are very rarely any use to a family member in crisis.

More so with Debbie, she gets away with too much

The show should bring in nana Barton who I am surprised would want Moira visiting after what happened with John and James

They are lots of gold/brown leaves on the trees for this time of year!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 87 ✭✭Scottish Jodi

Has April been on since the days before her dad's wedding plans?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

That ad for IKEA in the break is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭madnessnmayhem

Has April been on since the days before her dad's wedding plans?

Yep since 2014

• Advertisement

So Debbie is blackmailing Graham for the house back, will Kim agree?

I am kinda now getting sick of Vanessa and Charity too, prefer more Sam, Lydia and Spamela

The Maya and Jakey storyline is uncomfortable and again is Jakey's parents "Alicia and Justin" just forgot :confused::rolleyes:

Advertisement