Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »

I thought sometimes he got too much screen time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Nothing wrong with having plans and ambition, nothing ventured, nothing gained, and all that. Just don’t burn your bridges behind you as you go.

That’s the thing any soap actor who leave they have nothing but praise for the show cause a lot of them do want the door to be left open for them but this fool slats the show when leaving.

Amy is coming back but recasted

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I'm glad Amy is coming back if only for Kerry's sake. She's wasted with those numpties Dan and Daz.

Amy should have returned when Val and Joanie died

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

How come no one has realised the situation with Bob ?
    It really bugs me tbh .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Was there any money in Bob's wallet to begin with ?

One murderer deciding whether to stay with another murderer or not , lol :D

Was there any money in Bob's wallet to begin with ?

None , he's broke .

• Registered Users Posts: 30,551 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I think Bob is nearly better off in the cellar than with Brenda!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Moira has a great tan. She didnae get that in Glasgae... She's like Priya's big sister.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

I think Bob is nearly better off in the cellar than with Brenda!

It's getting silly now. Have an affair in Emmerdale and you get found out quick enough but homeless in a small village and no one knows .

In fairness to Bob he still looks quite clean and fresh considering the rough time he's having !

SAMTALK wrote: »
    It's getting silly now. Have an affair in Emmerdale and you get found out quick enough but homeless in a small village and no one knows .

In fairness to Bob he still looks quite clean and fresh considering the rough time he's having !

He has a job and he's been living at the B&B until yesterday, so there is no need for people to have copped what's happening yet. Last night was literally the first night he had nowhere to sleep.

He has a job and he's been living at the B&B until yesterday, so there is no need for people to have copped what's happening yet. Last night was literally the first night he had nowhere to sleep.

He sold the watch the twins gave him, how have they or Brenda not coped that yet?

Life on Mars Dean Andrews to join the cast (Played Ray Carling in LoM)

https://www.rte.ie/entertainment/2019/0122/1024693-emmerdale-lines-up-new-enemy-for-cain/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Slept on the pub floor another night . Sold the watch. Food in the bag.

Just think it's a story that's dragging on and can't see it going anywhere.
    The homeless story was done with Daz already.

It started with the story of Laurel and Bob's affair which was not believable in the slightest !

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He sold the watch the twins gave him, how have they or Brenda not coped that yet?

Think he told the twins he has the watch in getting the links fixed.

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Slept on the pub floor another night . Sold the watch. Food in the bag.

Just think it's a story that's dragging on and can't see it going anywhere.
    The homeless story was done with Daz already.

It started with the story of Laurel and Bob's affair which was not believable in the slightest !

I forgot about that other night in the pub, but again, it was one night, he's been at the B&B for weeks now.
    Laurel and Bob was a massive mistake and it's obvious the new producers knew that. They disappeared off screen for ages and then broke up as soon as they reappeared.
    If he's still running around sleeping in sheds or wherever in a few weeks time and nobody has noticed then I'll agree it's ridiculous. As it is now I really don't see why anyone would suspect anything.

I forgot about that other night in the pub, but again, it was one night, he's been at the B&B for weeks now.
    Laurel and Bob was a massive mistake and it's obvious the new producers knew that. They disappeared off screen for ages and then broke up as soon as they reappeared.
    If he's still running around sleeping in sheds or wherever in a few weeks time and nobody has noticed then I'll agree it's ridiculous. As it is now I really don't see why anyone would suspect anything.

I completely agree, the same as Zak and Joanie was too

Debbie shopped again to the police yet he saved her after the acid attack

What a cow, once again I’m screaming at my tv

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

I thought Matty rang the police. Bob bedding down for the night and Isaac is in the pub.

I thought Matty rang the police. Bob bedding down for the night and Isaac is in the pub.

I think Matty will be blamed but was it really Debbie or maybe Graham?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Bob offered to work that night as well.

James Moore (Ryan) won best newcomer at NTAs

I've no idea who called the police. I don't think Matty would have had time to do it between finding out and going to the pub. Debbie was saying she'd had enough and something had to change earlier, so maybe it was her. Maybe she knows there's no evidence and he won't go down for it but she wants to scare him.

I've no idea who called the police. I don't think Matty would have had time to do it between finding out and going to the pub. Debbie was saying she'd had enough and something had to change earlier, so maybe it was her. Maybe she knows there's no evidence and he won't go down for it but she wants to scare him.

Debbie did not seem shocked that the cops came looking for Cain, I hope the other Dingles treat her bad like Lisa was when she had Liv arrested

Also Emmerdale won best soap drama at NTAs

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Much as I despise dreary Debbie I don't think it was her who called the cops, I'm just basing that on her face when the camera panned to her. I could be way off. But the fact that a couple of people know about Joe means it definitely could be someone else.

Much as I despise dreary Debbie I don't think it was her who called the cops, I'm just basing that on her face when the camera panned to her. I could be way off. But the fact that a couple of people know about Joe means it definitely could be someone else.

I thought she smirked as she was happy

Why has Bob not taken the traditional route of kipping in the cricket pavilion?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Ah feck, did I miss Debbie smiling?! When's the next blue moon, I might catch her next one ;)

Advertisement