Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,075 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Brenda is forever mentally abusing Bob, I dunno how it's allowed to be written like that, the mental abuse he suffers at her hands is immense.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Ellis should be very careful if he’s going to continue seeing Victoria. She’s desperate to have a baby so I wouldn’t be trusting her if she’s saying she’s taking the pill.

I thought they broke up as they wanted different things i.e. her a baby, maybe Billy will oblige :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Brenda is forever mentally abusing Bob, I dunno how it's allowed to be written like that, the mental abuse he suffers at her hands is immense.

Brenda has already suffered the worse kind pain losing a Child
    nothing comes close if Bob is allowed to come home she may abuse him mentally.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

123balltv wrote: »
    Brenda has already suffered the worse kind pain losing a Child
    nothing comes close if Bob is allowed to come home she may abuse him mentally.

Bob has also lost a daughter and a step daughter.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

How is she mentally abusing him?

• Advertisement

If i had to endure her id eventually end up doing time. She f**ckin wares me (I know its not my first time mentioning this nor will it be my last :D)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭danois

Was away for a few days so just catching up. The whole maya jake story is being played out so well. It’s good to see it being shown that it’s not always males. Women can be abusive too. (Not bray it’s a good thing but shows men they can speak up)

Can’t help but think it must be so odd for the actress who plays maya to be kissing a young teen boy. I know it’s acting but I’d still be very uncomfortable if it was me.

kitten_k wrote: »
    Bob has also lost a daughter and a step daughter.

Bob abandoned Dawn at 4 years old he has been an absent Dad to most of his Children.
    Although he was a good Stepfather to Donna.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Bob abandoned Dawn at 4 years old he has been an absent Dad to most of his Children.
    Although he was a good Stepfather to Donna.

Bob and Dawn had made up and had a relationship before she died. Just because he wasn’t there for her always it doesn’t mean her death meant nothing to him!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,551 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

That box of Cornflakes looked very generic!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I hate Jessie

Poor Doug :(

I hate Jessie

I hate Debbie

Poor Doug :(

I have little sympathy for Doug in general!

Just copped now, the two brothers, Billy Elliot :D

Or, Billy Ellis.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

I hate Jessie
    Same . Aint nothing gonna save her . She could get the most compelling storyline ever written and I'd still hate her. I can't even tell you why I dislike her . There's just nothing about her that is interesting. In fact when she comes on I think ...oh good a few mins to do ....literally anything else.

Or, Billy Ellis.

Ah sh1t your right. Moment gone, bubble burst. They should have called him Elliot though :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,685 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Same . Aint nothing gonna save her . She could get the most compelling storyline ever written and I'd still hate her. I can't even tell you why I dislike her . There's just nothing about her that is interesting. In fact when she comes on I think ...oh good a few mins to do ....literally anything else.

I liked her at the start but now she drives me nuts. The whiney voice doesn’t help. I actually did the voice there in my head as I typed that hahahahaha. The way she spoke to Marlon yesterday, ohhhhhh. He is completely right putting April first and foremost. She is his child who now doesn’t feel comfortable in her own home, not right, not right at all. I know a lot here don’t like Marlon but I’ve always liked him and wanted them to get him a good woman and be happy, not this one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,979 ✭✭✭optogirl

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I liked her at the start but now she drives me nuts. The whiney voice doesn’t help. I actually did the voice there in my head as I typed that hahahahaha. The way she spoke to Marlon yesterday, ohhhhhh. He is completely right putting April first and foremost. She is his child who now doesn’t feel comfortable in her own home, not right, not right at all. I know a lot here don’t like Marlon but I’ve always liked him and wanted them to get him a good woman and be happy, not this one though.

don't worry - something tragic will happen to finish that relationship and 2 weeks later Marlon will be helplessly in love with someone else

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Curlysue76 wrote: »

Her voice does my head in!! The way she says Marlon!!:mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Sounds like she's doing her inhale the helium balloons party trick.

I didn't mind Jessie when she was just the primary school head teacher who popped up every now and then. Actually I didn't like her then either, but I could put up with her in small doses. I've no idea why they made her a regular. Someone like Dawn, for example, you could see had talent from her few small initial scenes, and you could see why the producers would decide to bring her back and develop her character. Jessie though, she's not even that good an actor!
    I do like Billy and Ellis though. And I like Marlon having something to do other than prop up the bar in the Woolpack.

Ah sh1t your right. Moment gone, bubble burst. They should have called him Elliot though :pac:

One of Jimmy's kids is called Elliott, I think? They could pair him and Billy up as a double act.

I didn't mind Jessie when she was just the primary school head teacher who popped up every now and then. Actually I didn't like her then either, but I could put up with her in small doses. I've no idea why they made her a regular. Someone like Dawn, for example, you could see had talent from her few small initial scenes, and you could see why the producers would decide to bring her back and develop her character. Jessie though, she's not even that good an actor!
    I do like Billy and Ellis though. And I like Marlon having something to do other than prop up the bar in the Woolpack.

She is terrible with Marlon, awful couple, even him back with Laurel is better

Classic Emmerdale episodes have started on ITV3, from 1989 onwards!

Marlon kicked out Billy yesterday and today he is back :confused: did Jessie persuade Marlon, his priority should be his own kids, April and Leo

Megan seems to know more about Home Farm than her own wedding business :rolleyes: wait till she discovers Graham is a killer, Frank the con man won't seem so bad

Go Graham!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Kings river....small accident :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 36,075 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

It's so scary to even imagine Marlon and Jessie going at it.

Marlon is very trusting with April, he comes home to two guys, one a criminal all alone with her.

• Advertisement

Why does Amelia want to go with Daz?

Advertisement