Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why does Amelia want to go with Daz?

Is she not just trying to call Dan and Kerry's bluff so Daz can stay?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Is she not just trying to call Dan and Kerry's bluff so Daz can stay?

And Dan is trying to call her bluff by letting her go with Daz!

Its like a game of emotional poker!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Big Vern wrote: »
    And Dan is trying to call her bluff by letting her go with Daz!

Its like a game of emotional poker!

She’ll go and all will be disappointed except Daz.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    She’ll go and all will be disappointed except Daz.

I think Daz just wants her because he's her "father" , just to spite Dan and Kerry to be honest .

• Registered Users Posts: 30,550 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I was hoping Amelia was going to go away!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Robert should go straight to Kim, get Graham and Megan in trouble

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Emmerdale was brilliant tonight.

Atleast Daz is gone thank god

Robert should go straight to Kim, get Graham and Megan in trouble

Why would they be in trouble with Kim? They've stopped Robert and Nicola stealing loads of her money and got her a nice new company to make her even more money.

That said I do think Megan will be in for a rude awakening once Kim gets back.

The longer he's there the less I like Ryan. There's naive and then there's just pure dumb. He's really not helping Dawn and more and more it appears he's lead a very sheltered life and can't even begin to grasp the reality of Dawn's situation .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

You'd think Daz was off to be a sheep farmer in New Zealand with the tearful goodbyes. It's about 3 hours on a train.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭1800_Ladladlad

Im a bit behind and Im only catching up now, But Im on the episode where Bob is in the hospital after being found sleeping rough on the bench in the cricket pavilion. Im severely sick and tired of Brenda, what is the point of her character in general. Same with the gob****e she's with, Laurels Dad. The way Brenda was acting at the bed side of bob was too much. I understand emotions are high etc but it came across to me as she was the one who is in the right regarding morals. She was laying into him and to me, it was like she was sub-consciously doing it to stroke her own ego. I understand the story was to raise awareness. Although the storyline was directed at the stereo typical males of the older generation who are in capable of recognising the seriousness of their situations instead of the damage prevention of their pride, but all I got from Brenda was "victim blaming". She was relentless.

Im a bit behind and Im only catching up now, But Im on the episode where Bob is in the hospital after being found sleeping rough on the bench in the cricket pavilion. Im severely sick and tired of Brenda, what is the point of her character in general. Same with the gob****e she's with, Laurels Dad. The way Brenda was acting at the bed side of bob was too much. I understand emotions are high etc but it came across to me as she was the one who is in the right regarding morals. She was laying into him and to me, it was like she was sub-consciously doing it to stroke her own ego. I understand the story was to raise awareness. Although the storyline was directed at the stereo typical males of the older generation who are in capable of recognising the seriousness of their situations instead of the damage prevention of their pride, but all I got from Brenda was "victim blaming". She was relentless.

I think Brenda had every right to go off at Bob. They had a nice home, a family, a good business, and he threw it all away for a fling with Laurel. And okay, he was committed to making it work with Laurel, but at the end of the day he was in a situation of his own making and he made it worse by being too stubborn and proud to ask for help.

The Spenser’s havecto go they are boring I’d keep Kerry though. I also don’t care for Dawn story

I want to see more of Manpreet I like her

Why would they be in trouble with Kim? They've stopped Robert and Nicola stealing loads of her money and got her a nice new company to make her even more money.

That said I do think Megan will be in for a rude awakening once Kim gets back.

I don't think Kim would be happy that Debbie is back in the house and Megan in HF with Graham, ruthless Robert could be a good ally for Kim

I don't think Kim would be happy that Debbie is back in the house and Megan in HF with Graham, ruthless Robert could be a good allie for Kim

Given Kim ordered Joe's death I don't think she's going to argue the toss with Debbie about the house.

I can actually see Kim not caring that Robert tried to scam her, mainly because he failed, and he might actually make a good ally for her, depending on what her plans are. And if Robert's still desperate for cash for the surrogacy then he'd be easily controlled.

Given Kim ordered Joe's death I don't think she's going to argue the toss with Debbie about the house.

I can actually see Kim not caring that Robert tried to scam her, mainly because he failed, and he might actually make a good ally for her, depending on what her plans are. And if Robert's still desperate for cash for the surrogacy then he'd be easily controlled.

Kim will want to know who pushed her down the stairs which was Faith and I doubt she will want a Dingle especially an offspring of Charity living in one of her houses

I think Robert if he goes after Graham could undercover the truth about Joe

I hate this high queen attitude of Megan does she think she is lady muck of the manor :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Kim will want to know who pushed her down the stairs which was Faith and I doubt she will want a Dingle especially an offspring of Charity living in one of her houses

I think Robert if he goes after Graham could undercover the truth about Joe

I hate this high queen attitude of Megan does she think she is lady muck of the manor :mad:

A couple of weeks ago Megan hadn’t a pot to p*^s in!

A couple of weeks ago Megan hadn’t a pot to p*^s in!

And where is her kid with Jai?

And where is her kid with Jai?

And her kid is meant to have a disability? But they won’t know till the child is older

• Advertisement

And her kid is meant to have a disability? But they won’t know till the child is older

Eliza has bilateral spastic diplegia, which is a form of cerebral palsy.

Eliza has bilateral spastic diplegia, which is a form of cerebral palsy.

I haven’t seen her in ages I’ve forgotten all about her

I haven’t seen her in ages I’ve forgotten all about her

Same happened for me with Priya and David's daughter. She appeared the other week and I thought why has Priya got someone's kid at work with her?
    It's the norm for soap kids. They disappear for months on end. I've stopped asking where they are, I assume nursery or day care.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

Same happened for me with Priya and David's daughter.

I genuinely had no idea that this child existed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Charley Webb (Debbie) and Matthew Wolfendan (David) have announced they are expecting baby number 3

I’m really liking Manpreet at the moment I really hope she sticks around I’m getting vibes thay she will have an affair with Jay soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

I’m really liking Manpreet at the moment I really hope she sticks around I’m getting vibes thay she will have an affair with Jay soon.

Or priya!

Or priya!

Now that’s a juicy storyline I’d like to see

kitten_k wrote: »
    Charley Webb (Debbie) and Matthew Wolfendan (David) have announced they are expecting baby number 3

Wonder how they'll write her out of it. I half suspected she might be pregnant and thought she'd actually get sent to jail there when she was on trial for the acid attack.

• Advertisement

kitten_k wrote: »

How will Debbie be written out now, she should have gone down for the acid attack

Advertisement