Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

Emmerdale gotten so crap now I don’t care about Dawn or the Spencer’s

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Emmerdale gotten so crap now I don’t care about Dawn or the Spencer’s

The block filming they do is really obvious in weeks like these where the weaker characters and less interesting storylines outweigh the interesting ones.
    That said, I do like Dawn and I want to see Maya get found out but I can't really be bothered watching that stiff play out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Please, someone tell me it all comes out about Maya soon.

I know people always cimplain about the Dingles but it's very noticeable when they're all missing from episodes. I'm struggling to watch this week, everyone seems so disconnected and the storylines are all isolated. At least when there's a Dingle centric story on the go half the village are involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I know people always cimplain about the Dingles but it's very noticeable when they're all missing from episodes. I'm struggling to watch this week, everyone seems so disconnected and the storylines are all isolated. At least when there's a Dingle centric story on the go half the village are involved.

Aaron is around and looks like he might be on to Maya, she is upping her game to isolate Jacob

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Aaron is around and looks like he might be on to Maya, she is upping her game to isolate Jacob

Aaron's barely a Dingle. He's never involved in any of their stories these days. He appeared maybe twice during Chas' baby story.

Manpreet dark side came out last night she’s a doctor right surely how could she have money worries? Gambling, shopaholic?

That would be a good storyline a shopaholic wouldn’t it?

Manpreet dark side came out last night she’s a doctor right surely how could she have money worries? Gambling, shopaholic?

They've done gambling with Pearl before but I suppose it's a few years ago, they could repeat. Shopaholic seems a bit tame but I suppose there could be an underlying reason causing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Shopaholic I guess, from the bags, shoes priya was admiring and champagne she arrived with last night. Birkin handbags retail for around 10 grand each.

Shopaholic I guess, from the bags, shoes priya was admiring and champagne she arrived with last night. Birkin handbags retail for around 10 grand each.

I’m a good guesser I was right

• Advertisement

That backfired on Maya, good

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

Bet debbies real pregnancy will be written into the storyline and she will find out shortly she’s pregnant with joes baby

Bet debbies real pregnancy will be written into the storyline and she will find out shortly she’s pregnant with joes baby

When did she do the pregnancy test? Was that not after Joe left?

Another Dingle baby, especially for Debbie, please no

• Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

When did she do the pregnancy test? Was that not after Joe left?

She did yes but they will probably do a “false negative”. I’ll be surprised if they dont

She did yes but they will probably do a “false negative”. I’ll be surprised if they dont

I'd never put anything past a soap but I'm sure Debbie would have noticed her period not coming for 3-4 months after she took a pregnancy test.

I'd never put anything past a soap but I'm sure Debbie would have noticed her period not coming for 3-4 months after she took a pregnancy test.

As a mother of two you think she would but she can blame the stress of sick Sarah and missing dead Joe

I really don't want knocked up Debbie again

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Another Dingle baby, especially for Debbie, please no

She only cares about her precious Sarah she doesn’t give two monkeys about Jack at all

She only cares about her precious Sarah she doesn’t give two monkeys about Jack at all

Debbie cares about herself! and who to drop her knickers to next, despicable moany wagon, how she bags any fella is a mystery

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,061 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Euugghhhh! I cant cope with Maya!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,550 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Euugghhhh! I cant cope with Maya!

I actually don't think the story is being done great In parts!

Maya falling over is stupid

I missed what happened! Was Jacob there? Is she going to blame jacob and it will become and case of who the villagers will believe?

Shes a creep! A vile creep!

I missed what happened! Was Jacob there? Is she going to blame jacob and it will become and case of who the villagers will believe?

Jacob was with Liv and Maya fell in the house she shares with Leyla and Tracy

I was hoping Eric or Leyla would see or overhear them in the hospital

I assume the voice mail left on Jacob's phone will be heard again

You'd think Cain as a seasoned hardman pro would know the police record calls yet asks Charity to get Graham to back up his story

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I am so disgusted I can’t even cope

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Not sure what age the guy who plays Jacob is. But omg hes an amazing actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Maya played Jacob like a pro , she has him where she wants him now . Somehow I think Liv will be used as a cover so as not to arouse suspicion with anyone . Although Liv could figure out what Maya is up to ..
    I wonder if down the road will we hear of her having previous form for this ?

Absolutely vile what she's doing , but both of them playing the parts amazingly .

Dr. Liam and his daughter did kinda warn David and Jacob about Maya

Manpreet and Jai bonding over addiction will lead to more :p

I don't think Nico will be packing many boxes with her injury which at least is still remembered and not cured fast

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Dr. Liam and his daughter did kinda warn David and Jacob about Maya

What did they say?

Advertisement