Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Megan live and work from Home Farm now?

I cannot wait for Kim's return to slap her silly and kick her out, what a wagon

Ryan is getting worse, he started out well, just keep him as a mate for Dawn

I don't like Megan and Graham as a coupe at all . Total mis match imo , he should have been paired with someone fiestier , Megan is too meh ..

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Ryan is getting worse, he started out well, just keep him as a mate for Dawn

I've never really like Ryan, and he just gets worse. He's supposed to be 27 but acts like a giant child, sulking and throwing tantrums any time he doesn't get his way or someone upsets him. I wish people would stop trying to push Dawn into dating him, or anyone for that matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I don't like Megan and Graham as a coupe at all . Total mis match imo , he should have been paired with someone fiestier , Megan is too meh ..

Graham has chemistry with Moira :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

People move on from relationships so fast in soaps. Not 5 minutes ago Megan was loved up and committed to Frank. They split up and a day later she's moved in and is basically grahams other half. Also home farm has always annoyed me in that it's so uncomfortable looking. Graham sits in the kitchen in a 3 piece suit. Like ffs relax and at least take off your friggin jacket.

People move on from relationships so fast in soaps. Not 5 minutes ago Megan was loved up and committed to Frank. They split up and a day later she's moved in and is basically grahams other half.

I don't even know when Megan and Frank got back together that last time. She was trying to woo him on a motor bike, they crashed his car, she disappears for weeks and then they're just back together?! Only to break up a few weeks later because he was running a ridiculous scam, for her, and now she's like a Mob wife living it large with Graham and egging him on. Add her to the list of characters to cull in the next helicopter crash.

• Advertisement

I don’t care about Dawn or Ryan dreadful characters

I like Dawn and she's got great potential as a character but she's wasted with this romance nonsense with Ryan.

I liked Ryan at the start but he has turned into an awful tool

Dawn is a good character but no need for a romance with Ryan

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Baseball caps backwards drive me nuts. It's a cottage in Yorkshire not sodding Brooklyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Ryan could of been George Clooney and Dawn would have still refused to
    sleep with him too soon for that she's traumatized.

• Advertisement

123balltv wrote: »
    Ryan could of been George Clooney and Dawn would have still refused to
    sleep with him too soon for that she's traumatized.

I think that's the point, and Ryan is missing it completely because he's not listening to Dawn, or thinking about Charity's similar experiences. He may have the best of intentions but right now he's just another bloke treating her like a piece of meat.

Will Laurel get blamed for credit card shopping for Manpreet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Will Laurel get blamed for credit card shopping for Manpreet?

Jai will suss her out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ryan’s a horrible person, the way he spoke to Dawn, who da f*ck does he think he is?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    Ryan’s a horrible person, the way he spoke to Dawn, who da f*ck does he think he is?
    Hes despicable.

Does Nana Barton have any other family to care for her other than Moira who cheated on her sons kinda leading to their deaths, the show should introduce her with maybe a daughter or other grand child

Does Nana Barton have any other family to care for her other than Moira who cheated on her sons kinda leading to their deaths, the show should introduce her with maybe a daughter or other grand child

Nana Barton needs to join the show already

Has Ryan moved to the village?

Nana Barton only had James and John. 2 grandkids are dead and one on the run. Why can't Matty go?

Nana Barton only had James and John. 2 grandkids are dead and one on the run. Why can't Matty go?

I wonder does she know Hannah is now Matty

I just find her still being friendly with Moira strange given what happened with her sons

• Advertisement

It's really bothering me that they don't seem to be addressing what he did. They're all acting like Gail kissing him was the terrible thing that has put Dawn off. I know most of them don't know the truth but Harriet does but all she seems to care about is that he has another girl on the go, and then Ryan himself had a go at Charity for ruining his chances with Dawn! Like him throwing a tenner at her never happened!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Argh why did he flatten the Wheelbarrow. He could have flattened Matty

Good to see it going back to its farming roots instead of the Poundland Bond villain walking around Pitchfork mansion all day in a 3-piece suit.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

If the fibroids aren’t cancerous, what’s the urgency to remove them?

Didn’t Rhona and Pete have the children conversation before where I’m pretty sure she told him she didn’t want anymore kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

What age is Yer man ryan supposed to be playing ?

Unless he's 17 finding himself, his hair and baseball cap combo is frigging ridiculous.

Actually even then ....its ridic

He's supposed to have turned 28 on December 31.

If the fibroids aren’t cancerous, what’s the urgency to remove them?

Didn’t Rhona and Pete have the children conversation before where I’m pretty sure she told him she didn’t want anymore kids.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Pete mentioned kids and Rhona said she didn't want any more and Pete seemed okay with the idea, he said Rhona and Leo were enough.
    I suppose it's different making a choice not to have kids and having that choice taken away.

What age is Yer man ryan supposed to be playing ?

Unless he's 17 finding himself, his hair and baseball cap combo is frigging ridiculous.

Actually even then ....its ridic

Never mind his get up, his behaviour is like watching a f**king 5 year old. I can't stand him and the way he treats Charity like dirt in her own pub! F**k off home if you're in that big a strop, you twat.
    He reminds me of Kevin and Perry.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,549 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Ryan is loved by mega Emmerdale fans in the UK. Originally I liked him but he's getting more annoying in every episode.

• Advertisement

Ryan is loved by mega Emmerdale fans in the UK. Originally I liked him but he's getting more annoying in every episode.

I don't know if they love him or if they just like the actor?
    I hated the idea of Charity having yet another kid when that idea was floated but I didn't mind him too much initially. But since the trial ended they've just used him to treat Charity like $hit and do a variation of the "what a terrible mother she is" that they usually do with Noah or Debbie.

Advertisement