Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

Ryan is loved by mega Emmerdale fans in the UK. Originally I liked him but he's getting more annoying in every episode.

They love Joe also even though he is dead well we think he is

• Registered Users Posts: 16 Iamlegend24

Is Jimmy King and marlons wife on the voice over on the now tv ads....it's driving me mad

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

They love Joe also even though he is dead well we think he is

The Joe thing is hilarious. Sure he was a good looking lad but the character was beyond pointless and added nothing to the show once they turned him nice. There are people genuinely obsessed with the idea of him coming back.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When is Debbie off to Aberdeen to run her new garage, she can take Ryan with her to bond

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When is Debbie off to Aberdeen to run her new garage, she can take Ryan with her to bond

I wonder when she is actually leaving. They only announced her pregnancy last week but she could be nearly due. When Emma Atkins was pregnant they kept it quiet until she left, although that was to keep her trial verdict a surprise. So yeah, Debbie could be off at any minute. Would be a bit of an anticlimax to the Cain/Joe stuff but I suppose Debbie's not serving much purpose there anyways. Maybe they've already had to change that story already and that's why it's not seeming as big a Dingle feud as they suggested when they first mentioned it months ago?

• Advertisement

The Joe thing is hilarious. Sure he was a good looking lad but the character was beyond pointless and added nothing to the show once they turned him nice. There are people genuinely obsessed with the idea of him coming back.

I don’t think he’s good looking at all but had a fit body though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Jay's hair is very full these days. He was nearly bald there last year. Richie is a stupid idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

optogirl wrote: »
    Is it just me (and it might be because I felt this way about Seb & Faye in Corrie) but do Maya & Jak-eh look very alike???

So, I'm not the only one to think so! :)

They are almost reflections of each other, especially their eyes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I think that’s cause it’s pretty obvious he’s not dead. He’s prob going to come back when Charley Webb is coming back after maternity leave hence why she returns to the village.

fin12 wrote: »
    I think that’s cause it’s pretty obvious he’s not dead. He’s prob going to come back when Charley Webb is coming back after maternity leave hence why she returns to the village.

So why was Graham sobbing in his car then? And why did he hit the bottle again immediately after?
    I know the general rule with soaps is if you don't see a dead body then they're not dead but with this story it's just a stretch too far for me. Plus, as I said, he was a pointless character once they turned him nice. There's no need for him to come back.

• Advertisement

I don’t think he’s good looking at all but had a fit body though

I think he's better looking in real life. The suits they always had him in didn't suit him, no pun intended. His massive quiff wasn't great either. He's grown his hair out a bit now, much better.

See this Instagram photo by @nedporteous https://www.instagram.com/p/BtjZmoTD3G_/?utm_source=ig_web_button_native_share

I just noticed in the comments under that someone thinks he's posting fake pics to make people think he's still in LA when really he's filming Emmerdale.

So who will Pete knock up now no more kids for Rhona, try aunty Moira again or back to Leyla or Priya or Debbie

Debbie is getting the large coats and bags to cover Charley's baby bump, it was wasted opportunity not to send her down for the acid attack

Debbie is getting the large coats and bags to cover Charley's baby bump, it was wasted opportunity not to send her down for the acid attack

I had read an interview she did after her surprise wedding where she talked about wanting more kids and not wanting to leave as big a gap between 2 and 3 as between 1 and 2, so when they went back to the acid attack and she was charged I assumed she was pregnant and leaving for a while. I was shocked when she got off.

So who will Pete knock up now no more kids for Rhona, try aunty Moira again or back to Leyla or Priya or Debbie

Pete will get with Dawn at some stage id imagine although she deserves better than that sanctimonious d1ckhead. He took absolutely none of the blame for Rhonas accident in spite of being on his phone and almost running over Matty just before he hit the barn. This same fella didnt see the harm in covering up what he believed to be his killing of Ross either by burying him (alive as it turned out)

Pete will get with Dawn at some stage id imagine although she deserves better than that sanctimonious d1ckhead. He took absolutely none of the blame for Rhonas accident in spite of being on his phone and almost running over Matty just before he hit the barn. This same fella didnt see the harm in covering up what he believed to be his killing of Ross either by burying him (alive as it turned out)

The funny thing is his relationship with Rhona has made Pete quite likable. He seems much more mature and settled and he's really sweet and kind with her and Leo.
    I do agree about the accident. I'm pretty sure Matty mentioned to Pete that Cain told him not to use the tractor but didn't say why. He assumed it was just Cain thinking he couldn't change the forks but Pete didn't bother to try and find out from Cain what the problem was. And as you say, hungover, possibly still over the limit, driving quite fast for being in a yard and trying to answer his phone. He's as much to blame as Cain and Matty.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Ahaha Sarah just owned Debbie

The funny thing is his relationship with Rhona has made Pete quite likable. He seems much more mature and settled and he's really sweet and kind with her and Leo.
    I do agree about the accident. I'm pretty sure Matty mentioned to Pete that Cain told him not to use the tractor but didn't say why. He assumed it was just Cain thinking he couldn't change the forks but Pete didn't bother to try and find out from Cain what the problem was. And as you say, hungover, possibly still over the limit, driving quite fast for being in a yard and trying to answer his phone. He's as much to blame as Cain and Matty.

Something smug about him. I'll never like him. Ross was more relatable and a more rounded character. Pete is a bit wooden

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

So is Pete gone with his worldly belongings in a holdall? My youngest used to go to school with more than that.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

I liked the grey jumper Kerry was wearing. Anyone have any idea where sells it? Long shot I know. Emmerdale is soooo boring these days!

The Dingles are a messed up family, eh? They've got such an intense tangled up co dependent thing going on that they can't function by themselves and yet as part of the family they're constantly hurting each other. They'd all be better off staying away from one another.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

The Dingles are a messed up family, eh? They've got such an intense tangled up co dependent thing going on that they can't function by themselves and yet as part of the family they're constantly hurting each other. They'd all be better off staying away from one another.

That's inbreeding for u,surprised some of them aren't handicapped,Sam's the closest

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Where's Zac?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Where's Zac?

Real life heart attack I read recently

Does Kerry really think she the better option than Cain and Moira for Kyle so to get full custody :rolleyes:

Debbie just can fcek right off, exactly how many times has Cain covered for her, how many fellas did she ask him to sort out for her, get rid etc.,

Does Kerry really think she the better option than Cain and Moira for Kyle so to get full custody :rolleyes:

Nope. That's why she tracks down Amy.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

The bit last night with David doing a robot with Mya was one of the most cringy things ive ever seen! What was the point of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Nope. That's why she tracks down Amy.

Amy, who left her newborn baby in a phone box?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Big Vern wrote: »
    The bit last night with David doing a robot with Mya was one of the most cringy things ive ever seen! What was the point of it!

It was at that stage that I lost complete interest in Emmerdale.

The worst thing I've seen in a while in Emmerdale and there has been a lot of rubbish lately

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

SAMTALK wrote: »
    It was at that stage that I lost complete interest in Emmerdale.

The worst thing I've seen in a while in Emmerdale and there has been a lot of rubbish lately

It was terrible, felt like it was filling in time!
    They are really starting to drag out this Maya/Jake story-line.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Big Vern wrote: »
    It was terrible, felt like it was filling in time!
    They are really starting to drag out this Maya/Jake story-line.

To see a seemingly intelligent woman with this joke of a man is ridiculous. They are so mis-matched it beyond a joke.

Jake is more mature than David

Advertisement