Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Charity remember it is Noah's birthday?

fin12 wrote: »
    Why would Gabby go to Jacobs party after the way he treated her?

Sure why not? It would seem the local multi million-pound horse breeding estate can only attract the simple villagers to their parties who they happen to hate and who in turn, hate them. Makes perfect sense.

Also the teenager quota at a party in the village had to be filled. They are rare enough species and naturally they joyride together, go to each others parties, and shag each other silly :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

fin12 wrote: »
    Why would Gabby go to Jacobs party after the way he treated her?

He apologised and they all made up.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Maya gets her boy...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

It’s so creepy and wrong but the thing is if she wasn’t his teacher, it would actually be legal cause the age of consent in the UK is 16.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

RobertKK wrote: »
    Maya gets her boy...

I nearly got sick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭Cash_Q

I nearly got sick

Same here. I've been doing my best to avoid scenes with them as it just makes me sick to the stomach.

Cash_Q wrote: »
    Same here. I've been doing my best to avoid scenes with them as it just makes me sick to the stomach.

It is really hard to watch, moreso than any similar plot I've seen on other soaps. I'd hope they're getting close to the end of the abuse part of the story and the focus shifts to the reveal and aftermath soon.

Kim is back next week I can’t wait. I love her

I think Aaron is going lose money and get no baby

When did Rob give up sole custody of Seb to Ross and Rebecca, I thought he had joint custody, him at the weekends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya I was thinking that last night that surrogacy is going to be a scam, either he gives over money and never hears from her again or she does get pregnant but decides to keep the baby.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

They all seem to be going to Northern Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Why can't Kerry fly? She'd be to Belfast in a quarter of the time it'll take the others to get to Cairnryan.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Why can't Kerry fly? She'd be to Belfast in a quarter of the time it'll take the others to get to Cairnryan.

Probably because she wouldn't have to pay Marlon and Whatshername for her seat in the car !

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Aaron is going lose money and get no baby

When did Rob give up sole custody of Seb to Ross and Rebecca, I thought he had joint custody, him at the weekends

I don't think they have a formal arrangement for custody. They just spend time with him when it suits. But the fact Seb's in Liverpool full-time means Rebecca and Ross are the ones basically parenting him.

I might have missed it but Marlon is tagging along on the honeymoon? So who takes care of April? And the 2 brothers are "minding" Marlon's cottage.. Mmmmm what could go wrong.

I might have missed it but Marlon is tagging along on the honeymoon? So who takes care of April? And the 2 brothers are "minding" Marlon's cottage.. Mmmmm what could go wrong.

Marlon's not tagging along on the honeymoon. It's his honeymoon!
    I assume Bob is minding April. She's in the episode tomorrow so we'll find out.
    Ellis doesn't live at Malon's any more and I'm not sure if Billy moved back in either.

I think Paddy Landy put something in my herbal tea. What part of me thought Paddy was on honeymoon. And reading the guide I thought the brothers were struggling to get along in Marlon's. I need a lie down.

Bob or Rhona?

I thought Ellis moved into the flat by Aaron's house with Pete

• Registered Users Posts: 30,549 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

So far they are really selling Belfast as a nice city to visit!

• Advertisement

Christ what an abysmally terrible episode :rolleyes: Atrocious stuff :D

Johnny gone missing now like Eliza was

Why was Kerry dressed like a hooker?

I like the new Amy

Why exactly was Ellis having a party at Marlon and Jessie's house? Did I miss something yesterday? Hasn't he got a place of his own to throw parties?

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Christ what an abysmally terrible episode :rolleyes: Atrocious stuff :D

The wrestling scene in the pub! Marlons 'accent'!!

Paddy and Marlon have naturally good chemistry, they bounce well off each other and also share a lovely bond. So why they've felt the need to throw this ridiculous wrestling nonsense at them, I do not know.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Who was looking after April :D

Tonight's episode is groundbreaking and to mark International Women's Day it is all-female. Not only cast but behind the camera. Director, cameras, lighting the whole SHEbang.

How is Amy not arrested as Belfast is in NI still part of the UK?

Why introduce Paddy's real dad if that is it

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How is Amy not arrested as Belfast is in NI still part of the UK?

Why introduce Paddy's real dad if that is it

Bear wolf is come looking for eventually maybe I do like Bear Wolf

Advertisement