Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hate that Lisa missed Charity and Bails trial as a rape victim Lisa would be a good shoulder for Charity

I assume that's why they've backdated her ilness a bit. To give a valid reason for her missing all of that. Although they'd already given her being on a road trip as the reason she wasn't around for Belle around the same time. But I suppose they could explain that away later as a lie and say she was getting treatment at that point and was too sick to come back.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Why isn't Kerry's daughter arrested yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

pjohnson wrote: »
    Why isn't Kerry's daughter arrested yet?

Amy is now thanks to Faith

With Joanie dead, Is there a case still against her for kidnapping?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hm not liking the new Amy much

Amy is now thanks to Faith

With Joanie dead, Is there a case still against her for kidnapping?

I have no idea what the statute of limitations is on that. They fact they've arrested her would suggest it's still an open case. But on the other hand she was living in Belfast under her own name, so it's obviously not that serious a crime if they didn't just arrest her there.

The fact that Cain doesn't even have legal custody and is preventing people from seeing Kyle, is that not kind of like kidnapping? It's all a bit ridiculous really, from Cain, Kerry and Faith. Amy's not stupid, all she wants is to get to know Kyle and make sure he's alright. Cain would have a much better chance of getting legal custody if he could show he had a good relationship with Kyle's mother and granny and was putting Kyle's best interests first.

• Advertisement

Alice1 wrote: »
    Hm not liking the new Amy much

I think she's alright. The relationships that were pre existing seem a bit forced but I think she'll do alright given a bit of time to settle in. It's like watching Byker Grove when her and Kerry are full flow.

I think she's alright. The relationships that were pre existing seem a bit forced but I think she'll do alright given a bit of time to settle in. It's like watching Byker Grove when her and Kerry are full flow.

The actress looks very much like the other Amy (in Casualty)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I hope Maya is found out soon , her face is annoying me at this point .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I hope Maya is found out soon , her face is annoying me at this point .

Maybe Amy will cop on to her, she seemed jealous of her and David, but I think it will be Eric

Maybe Amy will cope on to her, she seemed jealous of her and David, but I think it will be Eric

David I think is copping on to the fact that is not as it seems with Jakey , has taken him a long time though .

Eric is due an argumentative part again , show his fiesty side . And I know him and Faith are at loggerheads , so maybe that'll be it .

• Advertisement

David I think is copping on to the fact that is not as it seems with Jakey , has taken him a long time though .

Eric is due an argumentative part again , show his fiesty side . And I know him and Faith are at loggerheads , so maybe that'll be it .

I'd say David the dope will side with Maya over Jakey

I'd say David the dope will side with Maya over Jakey

Good lord I hope not!!
    For once it would be nice to see him read between the lines and realise he needs to open his eyes and ears and pay attention to his son . And daughter , as Jake said tonight .

Good lord I hope not!!
    For once it would be nice to see him read between the lines and realise he needs to open his eyes and ears and pay attention to his son . And daughter , as Jake said tonight .

I think it'll be interesting to see how David does react. Will he immediately think abuse or just think it's an affair? Will he blame Jacob? Will he blame himself when he realises what's going on? The things Jacob says to him aren't far from the truth. He flits from relationship to relationship without a second thought for his kids. I genuinely forgot Amba was his for well over a year. Jacob wouldn't have been exposed to Maya if David hadn't jumped into bed with her and then moved her in the second Tracy left him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I think it'll be interesting to see how David does react. Will he immediately think abuse or just think it's an affair? Will he blame Jacob? Will he blame himself when he realises what's going on? The things Jacob says to him aren't far from the truth. He flits from relationship to relationship without a second thought for his kids. I genuinely forgot Amba was his for well over a year. Jacob wouldn't have been exposed to Maya if David hadn't jumped into bed with her and then moved her in the second Tracy left him.

The way he reacted to being asked to mind Amber the last night was disgusting ‘ awww but it’s not my night to have her’ she’s not a punishment!! She was right there listening to that.

Good lord I hope not!!

No David the dope thinks Jakey stole the earring(s) :rolleyes:

What exactly does Moira want Pete to do with Rhona? Didn't she give up her share of the vets when her and Paddy divorced? She has no say over what they decide to do.

What exactly does Moira want Pete to do with Rhona? Didn't she give up her share of the vets when her and Paddy divorced? She has no say over what they decide to do.

I think she wants him to convince her not to sue

How can Rhona sue when she was in the barn to get jiggy with Pete?

I think she wants him to convince her not to sue

How can Rhona sue when she was in the barn to get jiggy with Pete?

She was in the barn to check the cows. She was ringing Pete to find out where they were.

She was in the barn to check the cows. She was ringing Pete to find out where they were.

Sorry I thought she was ringing Pete to meet her in the barn for a jump :p after seeing the cows outside in place of Vanessa or Paddy, I remember Vanessa asking her to cover but Rhona wanted nookie with Pete

Sorry I thought she was ringing Pete to meet her in the barn for a jump :p after seeing the cows outside in place of Vanessa or Paddy, I remember Vanessa asking her to cover but Rhona wanted nookie with Pete

Yeah, it was a bit confusing. I think Rhona was due to do whatever with the cows at some point that day anyway, but was planning on doing it later and spending the morning with Pete. Vanessa wanted her to go and do it early and then come back to cover her shift on reception in the afternoon. When Pete went to work anyway Rhona agreed to cover Vanessa and went to do the cows early. I assume because Pete was late to work, and they were shorthanded anyway, the cows weren't where they were supposed to be when Rhona showed up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,073 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Kim walks around like she's god's gift to men when in fact she's painfully ugly and old. Why not actually get someone attractive to play the role of a seductress, not some old hag.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,073 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Liz Hurley would be a better Kim

article-0-0A55C545000005DC-419_468x743.jpg

And so Maya ups her game again , making Jake feel guilty and bad for doubting her . Telling him she loves him and him saying he loves her , she really has him where she wants him .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Kim walks around like she's god's gift to men when in fact she's painfully ugly and old. Why not actually get someone attractive to play the role of a seductress, not some old hag.
    I dont think shes ugly at all. Shes always looked like that even in corrie.

Kim got Graham into bed very quick, take that Megan, down from your high horse :D

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭mengele

Kim got Graham into bed very quick, take that Megan, down from your high horse :D

Was Cain not in it 15 years ago when Kim was? I'm surprised they didn't know each otger.

So glad the bitch is back long live Kim

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

10 am Graham and Kim break down its dry and mild. 1 pm and Amy and Debbie in playground there's freezing fog and ground frost. It's was obviously filmed early morning but an obvious continuity fail. Poor child must have frozen his ass off.

I thought Moira and Vanessa were good friends, Vanessa even slept with Adam :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

10 am Graham and Kim break down its dry and mild. 1 pm and Amy and Debbie in playground there's freezing fog and ground frost. It's was obviously filmed early morning but an obvious continuity fail. Poor child must have frozen his ass off.

I know it was morning when Kim and Cain were at the car but to me it looked like early evening, from the angle the sun was shining on them.

Advertisement