Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Kim got Graham into bed very quick, take that Megan, down from your high horse :D

The writing for Megan has been so weird lately. She's acting like her and Graham have been together for years. Even when she was talking to Leyla and saying how far they've come and she never thought they'd get to the point they're at now. You've been together 5 minutes you weirdo! If anything Graham is moving at a perfectly reasonable pace.

The writing for Megan has been so weird lately. She's acting like her and Graham have been together for years. Even when she was talking to Leyla and saying how far they've come and she never thought they'd get to the point they're at now. You've been together 5 minutes you weirdo! If anything Graham is moving at a perfectly reasonable pace.

Megan was better with Frank

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭solerina

I am fast forwarding all bits with Maya and Jacob.....make my stomach churn every time she opens her mouth !!

So glad the bitch is back long live Kim

She's brilliant! A female Pat Phelan. Gets right under peoples skin :D

Since Sadie King left and Kim's first departure, there hasn't been a proper female villain (or any villain for that matter)

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I know it was morning when Kim and Cain were at the car but to me it looked like early evening, from the angle the sun was shining on them.

I was told once that if there is fog uphill, it won't be downhill and vice versa so allowance can be made here :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭katiek102010

Mmmmm is Joe alive

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Megan should have left when Declan did a runner after killing her dolphin son Robbie :p

Mmmmm is Joe alive

God I hope not but that certainly seems to be what they were hinting at. Hoping it's Kim's son Graham was on the phone to and they're scamming money off Kim or something. Anything but Joe still being alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That faith is one insufferable old bag, she has not one redeeming quality. All her relationships, I can never see what the other person benefits from being in a relationship with her and that goes for her relationship with Eric and any of the Dingles. It’s all take with her and never give.

fin12 wrote: »
    That faith is one insufferable old bag, she has not one redeeming quality. All her relationships, I can never see what the other person benefits from being in a relationship with her and that goes for her relationship with Eric and any of the Dingles. It’s all take with her and never give.

She seems to have gone a bit overboard lately. She's sticking her oar in everywhere and being horrible to everyone bar Cain, which is doubly annoying, because he's a dick.

• Advertisement

Aww so sweet when Paddy found out Chas was pregnant.

Mmmmm is Joe alive

If it is not Joe on the phone then maybe Kim's son James

Gragham is disgusting, is he addicted to sex now aswell? It was as if he was saying he had no choice.

I'm hoping the fact that it's so very obviously hinting at Joe still being alive means that it's something else entirely.
    Kim asked Graham to track James down so I'm hoping he did, and James hates her as much as Graham does and they're pulling some sort of scam on her.

Defo James that actor who plays Joe moved to Hollywood I think

• Registered Users Posts: 30,549 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Joe is meant to be seen in Monte Carlo during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

I want Joe to come back and maybe then Cain will get his mojo back

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Alice1 wrote: »

Exactly !!

We need Cain to be his usual bad self again :D

Alice1 wrote: »

I want Joe to tell Debbie to get stuffed that he don't want her :p

• Advertisement

I want Joe to tell Debbie to get stuffed that he don't want her :p

Could happen, if those spoilers are true, why bring him back just to leave again when Debbie does? He could tell her to do one and she does.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Bobby Ewing...

Why was Graham drinking when Joe is alive?

Why was Graham drinking when Joe is alive?

It's all a bit ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if they had to change their plans for this storyline once Charley Webb told them she was pregnant. I would doubt very much Joe is actually coming back but I'd assume Debbie's exit will be related to him still being alive.
    No real way to explain Graham's drinking now, I had thought maybe just the idea of sending Joe away and never seeing him again but they're clearly in contact regularly so even that doesn't make sense.

Vanessa has become very annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭dixiedan

I don't know this Kim Tate character at all (apart from the actor used be in Coronation St.), but is she being set up to be bumped off.? Goes on like a right cow winding everybody up.

Graham's 'ways' are just getting a bit tiresome now.

Why does Graham continue to stay and just be Kim's dogs body :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 30,549 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

dixiedan wrote: »
    I don't know this Kim Tate character at all (apart from the actor used be in Coronation St.), but is she being set up to be bumped off.? Goes on like a right cow winding everybody up.

I don't know her either really. She left in 1999(I think).
    She was one of the biggest soap b*tches at the time and she hasn't changed.

dixiedan wrote: »

Kim was a soap bitch, a Emmerdale legend, sparred with her husband Frank, his son Chris, Chris ex wife Kathy and Zak's daughter Tina but she showed some niceness with Betty's husband Seth

Her return so far has amped her up as a panto villain and I think her "feud" with Cain and Moira so far makes no sense and is rushed

• Advertisement

Vanessa has become very annoying

Disagree strongly. She's one of the best supporting characters they have and she works brilliantly with Charity.

Advertisement