Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes Debbie's exit can't come soon enough

Hopefully the time away is what's needed to rejuvenate her character a bit. Bar her previous maternity leaves she must be on the show 15 years at this point? Long time to keep a character interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,549 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Oh great. Debbie running off to Daddy again.

Hopefully the time away is what's needed to rejuvenate her character a bit. Bar her previous maternity leaves she must be on the show 15 years at this point? Long time to keep a character interesting.

She was never interesting. What annoys me is that they are all fussing over her like shes the queen when the reality is she is a nasty piece of work

She was never interesting. What annoys me is that they are all fussing over her like shes the queen when the reality is she is a nasty piece of work

That's what I hate about Debie and the Dingles in general. They can give but they can't take anything. They are also made out to be these little innocent yokes.

Very few people on soaps are actually likable people. I think Debbie has had her moments through the years but a break is definitely needed and when she comes back they need to give her something other than getting a new man to keep her occupied. Imagine Debbie making friends?! Something new after all these years of misery.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Oh great. Debbie running off to Daddy again.

Debbie learnt nothing from the acid attack on Ross, now she wants Cain to sort Kim out, ffs Joe was using her before Kim showed up, wanting revenge :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Bear wolf is like Charlie in fairly ****ty. ....He goes posh to common in the space of 3 sentences.

Saw this spoiler online!
    Victoria Barton will be RAPED, Maya Stepney will be EXPOSED and another cast member will be STABBED after some of the village residents all go on a night out that will have shocking consequences.

Saw this spoiler online!
    Victoria Barton will be RAPED, Maya Stepney will be EXPOSED and another cast member will be STABBED after some of the village residents all go on a night out that will have shocking consequences.

Jeez the'yd keep the misery slot on the late late show going wouldnt they!!

Saw this spoiler online!

Will Vic end up preggers?

• Advertisement

That's what people are speculating.
    I'd hope, given there's 3 women running Emmerdale now, that they're not going to do a story line like this just for the sake of it. Coming off the back of quite a few similar-ish storylines.

That will be interesting. Shes yearning for a baby on one hand but can she actually go through with bringing up a child who is the product of a rape? It will be similar to the Little Mo storyline in Eastenders all those years ago

Kim
    buys into the vet's practice so her son James has a job

April Promo.
    The mirror reflects all!

This is Alexander Lincoln and he's going to play
    James Tate.

56931775_464507574088750_4979599539842318336_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-2.fna&oh=c76507378eb7d83ac6bf50c134b48ff0&oe=5D373AF2

That will be interesting. Shes yearning for a baby on one hand but can she actually go through with bringing up a child who is the product of a rape? It will be similar to the Little Mo storyline in Eastenders all those years ago

I don't think I want this to be where the story goes but it could make for an interesting angle with Charity recently being reunited with Ryan. Extremely different situations but essentially a child conceived through rape.
    I'd assume though if Victoria goes to the police or the hospital straight away she'll be given the morning after pill. Suppose it depends on how it happens. If it's a spiked drink or something similar she might not remember straight away. They did say a while ago that events would be revealed in flashbacks, so maybe she doesn't remember what happened.

Is Ellis also working for Aaron still now along with Bear Wolf?

Why is Jessie having meetings in pubs and staff members homes?

Voting for the British Soap Awards!

https://www.britishsoapawards.tv/vote/category/1

I kind of love Bear Wolf.

Still don't get the bizarre wrestling introduction, or why Mandy was the one to break the news, but I like him! And I like Paddy having a new connection too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Hopefully Aaron throttles Jacob. Poor Liv.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,073 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

They whole Maya Jacob story is not overly shocking as it's seen as somewhat of a fantasy for a 16 year old to be sleeping with his hot teacher. Jacob is the one making most of the running in their relationship, or at least playing an equal role.
    If it was Paddy and Gabby for example it would be regarded as so much more twisted.

They whole Maya Jacob story is not overly shocking as it's seen as somewhat of a fantasy for a 16 year old to be sleeping with his hot teacher. Jacob is the one making most of the running in their relationship, or at least playing an equal role.
    If it was Paddy and Gabby for example it would be regarded as so much more twisted.

It is regarded as twisted. People are disgusted by it, as they should be. If you're not watching it through your fingers there's something wrong with you.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Hopefully Aaron throttles Jacob. Poor Liv.

Aaron is too busy being angry at Bear Wolf, why? :confused:

Aaron's angry at everyone. It's his one and only character trait.

True, I just remembered that Bear Wolf destroyed Grace's tree :o

True, I just remembered that Bear Wolf destroyed Grace's tree :o

And smashed up some washing machines Aaron was doing to sell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭timothe

I kind of love Bear Wolf.

Still don't get the bizarre wrestling introduction, or why Mandy was the one to break the news, but I like him! And I like Paddy having a new connection too.

Did we ever find out the real reason for Mandy returning that time. I seem to remember her saying to her son that now wasn't the right time or something to that effect when she left.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Don't forget the constant crying as well.

• Advertisement

timothe wrote: »
    Did we ever find out the real reason for Mandy returning that time. I seem to remember her saying to her son that now wasn't the right time or something to that effect when she left.

I am assuming they were planting the seed to have her return full time eventually. Maybe she'll come back when Lisa's story kicks off properly.

Advertisement