Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

fin12 wrote: »
    Besides from being a sicko she’s one thick b*tch, thinking it’s a good idea to be lying upstairs in bed with Jacob and David just downstairs in the shop, he could have popped back into the house at any second...

When Liv and Gabby went into the shop David said he has just got back. Jacob also said to Maya that his dad could be back soon, so presumably he wasn't actually there the whole time.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

David was at the cash n carry, where he always seems to be, either coming or going!
    Must be the best stocked shop in England!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,549 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Big Vern wrote: »
    David was at the cash n carry, where he was seems to be, either coming or going!
    Must be the best stocked shop in England!!

I think he just buys about two packets of chips/biscuits at these visits!

I think he just buys about two packets of chips/biscuits at these visits!

Imagine the prices from the corner shop but David does sell some bargains I see washing power for £1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Imagine the prices from the corner shop but David does sell some bargains I see washing power for £1

I think Liv went up to buy a bag of crisps one time and they were like £3.50, such a rip off. I don’t think she bought them.

• Advertisement

Aaron is really pathetic threatening to beat up a teenager!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Aaron is really pathetic threatening to beat up a teenager!

You're as old as the woman ya feel?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ooh , clever move Liv , recording Jakob , am delighted she's not falling to bits over him !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ooh , clever move Liv ,recording Jakob , am delighted she's not falling to bits over him !

I'm suprosed it took her so long to do it.
    A character is meant to get
    stabbed
    in the next few weeks. I think it might Liv or Maya.

• Advertisement

stabbed

I think it was probably her meeting with Maya again that made her realise that she was going to have to have proof they were together .

Am hoping it's neither of them tbh , don't want Maya getting any sympathy !

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ooh , clever move Liv , recording Jakob , am delighted she's not falling to bits over him !

Liv needs to record Maya too

Oh god is this because of football extra episodes in advance or something?

stabbed

No I think it’s going to be Ellis or Billy.

Maya said she’s broke but sorry didn’t she just recently divorce a rich doctor, surely she got some payment or assets from the marriage.

And she’s a teacher working full time and house sharing so where’s all her money going. She doesn’t seem to do anything but go to work and come home unless she’s a shopping addiction like the other one.

I don't think Liv was mentioned when the producers were talking about the people involved in the "big night out week".
    It was the people in the mirror promo, and then Tracy, Priya, Aaron, Robert, David, Jacob and Rhona, for some reason.

So presumably it's one of them that gets stabbed.

Can't see it being Maya, although it would be an interesting twist, Jacob can't keep his emotions in check and the truth comes out in hospital.

That's probably right but 8 think something might happen to Liv! (Nothing fatal)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

stabbed

Just my take, pure speculation spoilers
    I could see Maya stab herself and blame Liv

That new bad fella mate of Billy could be Vic's attacker

For the next two weeks Emmerdale are showing 7 episodes for the next two weeks

1 episode on Monday, Wednesday & Friday
    2 episodes on Tuesday’s & Thursday’s

Are we catching up on episodes because of sports or getting episodes in advance because of football?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Oh god is this because of football extra episodes in advance or something?
    Might be just because of the content they are putting them out a bit later. I think the next International football is not till June.

• Advertisement

Might be just because of the content they are putting them out a bit later. I think the next International football is not till June.

It might just be that there's big stuff happening so they've asked for a an extra episode on Tuesdays to give them a bit more time to explore things.

It might just be that there's big stuff happening so they've asked for a an extra episode on Tuesdays to give them a bit more time to explore things.

I was in the shower and it popped into my head that Britain got talent live week is in May and they do a week of big Corrie episodes also so maybe Emmerdale will be M.I.A that week.

Either that or where getting bonus episodes for Emmerdale big night out special

April Promo.
    The mirror reflects all!

I love promo’s they make it sound so exciting

Here’s my take with what happens

Victoria is raped doesn’t remember who but it was Ellis who did it but frames Billy.

Maya is caught out at last and Alicia stabs her or Maya stabs her. I think Maya will die, what I don’t want to happen is Maya stab Alicia and she dies because I like Alicia she’s fun

I love promo’s they make it sound so exciting

Here’s my take with what happens

Victoria is raped doesn’t remember who but it was Ellis who did it but frames Billy.

Maya is caught out at last and Alicia stabs her or Maya stabs her. I think Maya will die, what I don’t want to happen is Maya stab Alicia and she dies because I like Alicia she’s fun

Alicia hasn't been on the show for years

I doubt they'd do it but maybe Maya and Jacob will go to Gretna Green and get married!

I doubt they'd do it but maybe Maya and Jacob will go to Gretna Green and get married!

Apparently Maya gets proposed to but they're keeping quiet over who it is that proposes. She's too clever to do something like eloping. Nobody can know about them while Jacob is still at school, otherwise she'd be carted straight off to jail.

Apparently Maya gets proposed to but they're keeping quiet over who it is that proposes. She's too clever to do something like eloping. Nobody can know about them while Jacob is still at school, otherwise she'd be carted straight off to jail.

I don’t understand why hasn’t she applied for jobs in other schools, only for her being his teacher the relationship would be legal.

They did a similar story in Waterloo Road a few years ago student and teacher. He(He wasn't as innocent/naive as Jacob)had just turned 16 and she was in her early thirties. There relationship was backed by the public at time from what I remember and they got married at Gretna Green and she was arrested and I think they went on to have a baby together.
    I wonder are the writers hinting at the age difference between him and his girlfriend.

It's hard to know who proposes to her , my thinking would be Jacob .

Although I can't see Maya wanting to be with him as he gets older , she'd be off looking for another victim to groom .

• Advertisement

I don’t understand why hasn’t she applied for jobs in other schools, only for her being his teacher the relationship would be legal.

Because she's a pervert. She's not in love with Jacob. She's got some twisted need for attention and she can't manipulate adult men for it so she goes after children. Even if they did run off together there'd be a point where Jacob would get tired of her, or start thinking for himself, or just have other things to take up his time and attention. She's not going to risk anything for him, or change her life for him.

Advertisement