Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,879 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Between Finn and Emma , I don't know which of them is worse at this stage , well obviously Emma but still !

And speaking of Emma , I hope when Laurel is sorting through all Ashley's stuff , to bring to him in the home or whatever , that she comes across the cam-corder and watches to see what is on it :)

You seem like you know Emmerdale and I missed a bit of it last year.
    Finn and kasim were going out for a bit. Did they they break up because Finn was upsessed with Kasim or did they break up because kasim couldn't admit his sexuality to his family?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,676 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought the whole point of Kasim was that maybe he saw Emma push James off the bridge instead it was to turn Finn into a loon

I wouldn't put it past Emma to kill Kasim

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

You seem like you know Emmerdale and I missed a bit of it last year.
    Finn and kasim were going out for a bit. Did they they break up because Finn was upsessed with Kasim or did they break up because kasim couldn't admit his sexuality to his family?

Lordie , there's posters who know more than I do to be honest !
    Finn practically scared Kasim off , he bought tickets to Australia , to do a "Kylie tour" or something , he was just very full on with Kasim .
    Although I think Kasim not wanting to be open about his sexuality with his father , didn't help either .

Hope that helps , and if I'm completely wrong , am sure someone else will give you correct info :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,879 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lordie , there's posters who know more than I do to be honest !
    Finn practically scared Kasim off , he bought tickets to Australia , to do a "Kylie tour" or something , he was just very full on with Kasim .
    Although I think Kasim not wanting to be open about his sexuality with his father , didn't help either .

Hope that helps , and if I'm completely wrong , am sure someone else will give you correct info :D

That's what I thought happend to!

That's what I thought happend to!

Well , we're either both right or we both got it very wrong ha :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/emmerdale-fans-want-emma-barton-9826352

I agree it's time to get rid of Emma Barton, absolutely horrible character and there is no way you would get away with the amount of sh1t she's done. She an absolute danger to the whole community. I hate her so much.

fin12 wrote: »

They turned him into such a whingy drama queen its no harm

They turned him into such a whingy drama queen its no harm

Ya they have but I like him and Rob together.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ya they have but I like him and Rob together.

zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Robert would be 10 x the character without this set up with Waaaaaaahhhron. Also, the fact that Chas has forgiven him for all the murder attempts and the actual "murder" and cover up of Katie is f'in annoying.

• Advertisement

Has the actress who plays Faith had work done on her face?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Most definitely... I think when she smiles her knickers slip down a bit.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/02/15/emmerdale-spoilers-no-danny-miller-isnt-leaving-his-role-as-aaron-dingle-6449888/
    While a prison sentence often means a character going off screen, taking a break or leaving for good, Aaron’s journey behind bars will be followed on screen

Faith is a good addition to the dingle Clan I think , she just stood back and watched Kerry rise to the bait and hang herself out to dry with the social Worker !

About time Marlon and Carly lived in the one house , they work well together too :)

Emma and Finn , shoot the pair of them now please someone . They are really annoying at this point , imo , something needs to be done with them :( Like feed them to Lisas' pigs :D

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

She looks like a much older version of Jane from Fair City.

Can someone please help, what is the name of the song playing in the background near the end of tonight's episode when Aaron and Robert step out into the pub to make towards Harriett. It's like a country song. It's like something Hey love can't you hear me calling.... hey love things keep falling....

Hey guys it's ok I found out, it's called The Love We Stole by Bear's Den.

Can someone please help, what is the name of the song playing in the background near the end of tonight's episode when Aaron and Robert step out into the pub to make towards Harriett. It's like a country song. It's like something Hey love can't you hear me calling.... hey love things keep falling....

Think it was
    "Hey Aaronn, can't you remember that you are marrying the man who tried to kill the father figure in your life"

or maybe it was

" Hey Chas, your hypocricy in forgiving Robert who killed your best friend is absurd"

Both quiet catchy songs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,497 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Who was standing behind bar with Liv when they were about to get married. It was a girl, same age as Liv?
    I have no idea

Hey guys here's the song if anyone else like it. I think it's a lovely song.

• Advertisement

Who was standing behind bar with Liv when they were about to get married. It was a girl, same age as Liv?
    I have no idea

Katy's ghost.

Sorry, I am going to blab on about this for a while so I urge you to block me!! :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I have no idea

That was Noah

Who is now Kyle's primary carer/guardian, Dingles or Kerry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Who is now Kyle's primary carer/guardian, Dingles or Kerry?
    Sorry but that made me smile. :)

What a good old Dingle whooley wedding complete with welly :p

Are Aaron and Robert not legally married so? They just exchanged rings between each other's so I'm guessing there not actually married or what's the story?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,764 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Are Aaron and Robert not legally married so? They just exchanged rings between each other's so I'm guessing there not actually married or what's the story?

need to sign a piece of paper at registry office.

90 minutes of Dales drama tonight and poor Mr. Sugden Dingle in prison

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

90 minutes of Dales drama tonight and poor Mr. Sugden Dingle in prison

I gave up after the first 30...is the other 60 worth it?

I gave up after the first 30...is the other 60 worth it?

There was way too much crying Debbie even Sarah preferred to have Faith take her to Prague :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Episodes like tonight's ones just reminds how strong the young actors on Emmerdale are - the fact that they can hang stories off Sarah, Liv, Gabby, Arthur and Jacob and know that the actors can do as good a job as the adults would is great. They've also got Lachlan, April, Amelia, Samson, Noah and Elliot who are all very good as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Episodes like tonight's ones just reminds how strong the young actors on Emmerdale are - the fact that they can hang stories off Sarah, Liv, Gabby, Arthur and Jacob and know that the actors can do as good a job as the adults would is great. They've also got Lachlan, April, Amelia, Samson, Noah and Elliot who are all very good as well.

I agree. They have a great young cast. Probably the best in soap. The only week link with the younger cast is the kid who plays Kyle. The new actress who plays Sarah is great.

Dont forget Belle who started out in Emmerdale when she was around 6. Shes been brilliant too even though she has got some crap storylines recently

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Dont forget Belle who started out in Emmerdale when she was around 6. Shes been brilliant too even though she has got some crap storylines recently

Indeed. The only reason I didn't mention her was because I now consider her one of the adults, but naturally Eden Taylor Draper has cemented her name in the Hall of Famers for All-Time Best Child Actors in Soap.

I hope Faith is back soon, I'm enjoying the character and I do buy her as Cain and Chas mammy

I hope Faith is back soon, I'm enjoying the character and I do buy her as Cain and Chas mammy

Faith stays
    Liv goes
    HOPEFULLY

Faith stays
    Liv goes
    HOPEFULLY

Liv is great too but does her mother ever get in touch, can Robert as Aaron's husband be her legal guardian now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

The Ashley/Laurel storyline is really good. It goes between sad moments / funny moments so well.

The actor playing Ashley is brilliant in this role and so believable.

SAMTALK wrote: »
    The Ashley/Laurel storyline is really good. It goes between sad moments / funny moments so well.

The actor playing Ashley is brilliant in this role and so believable.

That side-plot of Laurel going to kiss Marlon really angered me. It was unnecessary and rather demeaning to what is a seriously good and deep plot. Do we really need this silly sh1t going on. The Ashley/woman in home relationship seems very real but that kiss is just another cheap Emmerdailey cheating side-plot.

I mean, now we are going to have unnecessary silly scenes with Sandy, Laurel and Marlon which means less of the excellent, and superbly acted scenes involving the main plot itself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,339 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

That side-plot of Laurel going to kiss Marlon really angered me. It was unnecessary and rather demeaning to what is a seriously good and deep plot. Do we really need this silly sh1t going on. The Ashley/woman in home relationship seems very real but that kiss is just another cheap Emmerdailey cheating side-plot.

I mean, now we are going to have unnecessary silly scenes with Sandy, Laurel and Marlon which means less of the excellent, and superbly acted scenes involving the main plot itself.

Agree 100 %. It was done brilliantly up to that moment.
    From Ashley briefly recognising Laurel to suddenly going back to Maggie and Laurels jealously (even though she knows Ashley cant help it)

Then the stupid scene with Marlon who seemed to be besotted with girlfriend (cant think of name) and suddenly in a clinch with Laurel who was upset

Sex Tape by
    Rhona and Pierce and he uses it to blackmail Vens who as you know wants to break them up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

For an auld that can hardly walk,Sandy came in very quiet and covered 15-20 feet fairly promto

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Sex Tape by
    Rhona and Pierce and he uses it to blackmail Vens who as you know wants to break them up

Who is Vens? ??? Vanessa? Never heard her called that!

Who is Vens? ??? Vanessa? Never heard her called that!

Yes, couldn't spell it.

Oh Jimmy I think Priya and Sharmas getting their sweet company back once Rakesh wakes up and remembers :P
    Aaron turns to drugs as he gets beat up in prison for being gay, some speculation rumours on line also that he gets gang raped

^^^^^^ :(:(:(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,497 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Beating up for being gay, they hate gays so much that they take turns to have sex with him, just to show how much they hate gays/

No one looks up when Rackesh falls down, in a chair no less. Jimmy is standing there after walking out of house and no one even cares or wonders when he just walked out of the house.

Oh Jimmy I think Priya and Sharmas getting their sweet company back once Rakesh wakes up and remembers :P
    Aaron turns to drugs as he gets beat up in prison for being gay, some speculation rumours on line also that he gets gang raped

Don't think they would go that far and it's a little to predictable. He needs to get Cain to sort the other guy out..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Beating up for being gay, they hate gays so much that they take turns to have sex with him, just to show how much they hate gays/

No one looks up when Rackesh falls down, in a chair no less. Jimmy is standing there after walking out of house and no one even cares or wonders when he just walked out of the house.

yes that was a bit stupid. Maybe they didn't see him:rolleyes:

Anyway, I can't stand that Nicole wan, so I hope her whole "empire" collapses.

Poor gormless Jimmy ... just collateral damage :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

That whole Chrissie in Pollards B&B is beyond stupid. In the whole of the dales, the only place she can spend the night is a B&B where the owners wouldn't p!ss on her if she was on fire. And Pollard is so unfamiliar with his residence/business that he doesn't know which window belongs to which room. :confused:

Advertisement