Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

If (and she won't) Alicia doesn't come back for this it will be totally ridiculous. If she married a sheep farmer in New Zealand she should be back but Portugal? If/when she doesn't come back what will be the excuse? David telling Jay-Kay, "Sorry maayte, yer mum's taxi broke down on the way to the airport but she sends her love."

If Natalie Anderson doesn't want to come back then re-cast Alicia.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,483 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

If (and she won't) Alicia doesn't come back for this it will be totally ridiculous. If she married a sheep farmer in New Zealand she should be back but Portugal? If/when she doesn't come back what will be the excuse? David telling Jay-Kay, "Sorry maayte, yer mum's taxi broke down on the way to the airport but she sends her love."

If Natalie Anderson doesn't want to come back then re-cast Alicia.

Yes recast, we have a new Amy and how many Roberts have been :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Not to rain on your parade but I have a feeling they're doing to push Leyla and Tracy's motherly relationship with Jacob here, rather than bring Alicia back.

I agree though, it'll be odd that she's not involved. Maybe they'll send Jacob over to Portugal for a few weeks instead. Is Natalie Anderson doing much these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

She hasn't done anything since Emmerdale. I know she left to spend more time with her husband and son but as little Freddie is nearly 7, she might be getting the urge to get back. I can't help but think surely she must watch it every evening itching to get back.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I really hate the character David and wish they would get rid of him for good but I know that’s never going to happen as him and charley Webb no doubt have jobs for life there.

• Advertisement

Is Natalie Anderson doing much these days?

I think just some presenting

• Registered Users Posts: 30,548 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'd love Rhone to come home and find Pete in the asleep in the master bed room with a note on the door saying you cam have the spare room.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,071 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

David really is a ponce , if a dog wagged it's tail at him he'd end up with his tongue down it's throat.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Liked the ending there. Assumed, when Priya saw them she would'nt be believed and it would be dragged on further. I gather she gets in to the car, ends up dead, and the girls will all cover for each other? Feck all happened the rest of the episode though!

So we won't know what happens next until 6th of May

• Advertisement

Very stereotypical bouncers!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Must have been a full moon in Emmerdale.

I'd love Rhone to come home and find Pete in the asleep in the master bed room with a note on the door saying you cam have the spare room.

I wonder does Rhona cheat

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Where did you hear that?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Ugh 7 flashback episodes. Too drawn out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

I was promised a stabbing. 😂

Where did you hear that?

The latest trailer after the episode

The latest trailer after the episode

Thanks, I don't think it was shown on Virgin!

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭madnessnmayhem

Victoria Sugden is raped (it may or may not be true just seen headline in a soap mag

Victoria Sugden is raped (it may or may not be true just seen headline in a soap mag

Yes that rumour is going around with ages. It's also rumoured
    She ends up pregnant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭Maz2016

It will be dragged out for 2 weeks so .... While Friday's episode will move forward to the next day as normal, Emmerdale will flashback to the Big Night Out for seven shocking episodes told through different characters' perspectives beginning Monday, May 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I actually enjoy flashback episodes tbh :o
    You get to see it from each characters perspective . I know , I'm odd ..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I think the whole thing is ridiculous. Why wait until the 6th May to show what happened? Overall it was a very disappointing episode I thought after all the hype, and now we’ve to wait to find out what actually did happen. Also won’t be impressed if Maya is just killed off after all these months of waiting for a proper outcome.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I actually enjoy flashback episodes tbh :o
    You get to see it from each characters perspective . I know , I'm odd ..

I like them most of the time.
    The only thing I didn't like in Emmerdale was that strange Emmerdale episode with Robert at Christmas a few years ago.

Kerry drinks alot for a diabetic

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I like them most of the time.
    The only thing I didn't like in Emmerdale was that strange Emmerdale episode with Robert at Christmas a few years ago.

That one was very odd I agree !

I'm thinking Maya doesn't die , but that Leyla and Tracey will make her wish that she did .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That gang Priya, Tracey, the one who works with Megan are all horrible b*tches. There’s nothing genuine about any of them.

Your one who works with Megan told some girl not to come into the bathroom, like who da f*ck does she think she is?

Then priya doesnt even say thanks to the Bouncer for finding her wallet and giving it back to her, such a rude b*tch and not too mention that outburst she had on her step sister the last day in the pub.

• Advertisement

Where was Manpreet's daughter that organised vip club passes, is the actress already fired gone from the show?

Also where did David and Jacob go?

I wanted Priya to take David, Leyla and Tracy to see Maya with Jacob in the old building getting it on

Advertisement