Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I thought that to but I was as distracted as Megan was I was admiring how clean her car was!

Ha !!

I thought Kim Tates sons car was stopped , and Megan hit it , which in turn made it hit Pollard .

I could be wrong though .

And her car was immaculate !

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ha !!

I thought Kim Tates sons car was stopped , and Megan hit it , which in turn made it hit Pollard .

That’s the way I saw it aswell, Megan’s car pushed James car forward and he then hit Eric.

I also thought it was an awful long time she looked at her phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,482 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ha !!

Yes I didn't even think James was in his car but then Amy came over screeching at him as he was having a panic attack outside, did he come from the vets?

James seems to think it is his fault :confused:

James was also clearly not happy to see Graham

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

The car crash storyline is ridiculous. Surely it would be obvious to everyone that Megan drive into the back of Jamie's car.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,548 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I watched it again. It was Megan that pushed James into Eric!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The car crash storyline is ridiculous. Surely it would be obvious to everyone that Megan drive into the back of Jamie's car.

It is obvious that she drove into it but they all think it's because Jamie slammed on his breaks and Megan couldn't get stopped.
    In reality James was slowing down, nearly stopped, to not hit Eric and she wasn't paying attention to that and slammed into the back of him, pushing him forward.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

It is obvious that she drove into it but they all think it's because Jamie slammed on his breaks and Megan couldn't get stopped.
    In reality James was slowing down, nearly stopped, to not hit Eric and she wasn't paying attention to that and slammed into the back of him, pushing him forward.

What I don't understand is how Jamie thinks it is all his fault; he made noting of the fact that Megan drove into the back of his car, causing the accident.

brooke 2 wrote: »
    What I don't understand is how Jamie thinks it is all his fault; he made noting of the fact that Megan drove into the back of his car, causing the accident.

He's still in shock, I'd say. He had a panic attack on scene and then his estranged mother shows up. I doubt he's had time to really think about it. If the police start investigating it properly he may figure it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

brooke 2 wrote: »

He did say something to his mum like I don’t know why she couldn’t see me or stop in time, something like that....

James ring the police and het David charger with assault!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

This Eric Pollard/Kim Tate's son/Megan story is stupid...there were enough people around to see, and Kim Tate's son didn't suffer amnesia.

RobertKK wrote: »
    This Eric Pollard/Kim Tate's son/Megan story is stupid...there were enough people around to see, and Kim Tate's son didn't suffer amnesia.

The crash was well set and showed how you could get distracted by your phone bur the whole thing with nobody seeing what happened is ridiculous!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

I might be getting mixed up with Abi in Corrie, but I thought Dawns sprog was adopted? How would she now be trying to get him back?

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I might be getting mixed up with Abi in Corrie, but I thought Dawns sprog was adopted? How would she now be trying to get him back?

I'm not 100% sure I think the kid was in care/fostered and was going to formally adopted but she was trying to stop it!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

Jamie Tate is a bit of a wet blanket. Doesn't seem to get his lines out with any gusto.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭Radio5

I watched it again. It was Megan that pushed James into Eric!

Big continuity fail there...

Megan's car was already damaged when it crashed into James' car.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭timothe

When is Misty coming back with little Rodney

So some speculation on line is that Maya's body was in the suitcase

I really hope she has not been killed off, I think ostracised and thrown in jail, charged would be better

Radio5 wrote: »
    Big continuity fail there...

Megan's car was already damaged when it crashed into James' car.

I think it looked that also but I though I was imaging things!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So some speculation on line is that Maya's body was in the suitcase

I really hope she has not been killed off, I think ostracised and thrown in jail, charged would be better

Why would they all have been in the woods looking for her and panicking over what happened if they knew her body was in the suitcase?
    It's just another one of those ridiculous "articles" that's basically someone sitting on Twitter during an episode scrolling through live tweets and cobbling together a "story" from it.
    I even managed to inspire one last week when I suggested Maya might have told Leyla she was pregnant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

All her belongings in the case I hope. I was watching hoping they weren't try to make us believe that they were the scissors sisters and stashed her in a suitcase and got on with life as normal. A couple of nights back they were sitting in the cafe. They'd hardly be doing that if Maya was rotting in a suitcase.

If Fair city carried on like this we'd be giving out.
    How in God's name can Megan claim for whiplash. She drove into the back of somebody!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I've played the video at 0.25 speed and at this exact moment you can see Eric throw himself at the car. :pac:

479266.png

Whole stunt was done really badly which is unusual for Emmerdale.

Is Rhona not a partner also in the vet's practice?

I get the impression she sold it!

Did James stay with Zoe, she would be his half sister as Frank Tate both their dad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

When her and paddy got a divorce, she got his half of the house and he got her percent of the practice.

When her and paddy got a divorce, she got his half of the house and he got her percent of the practice.

Why did Paddy get anything, he cheated on her?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

I thought Paddy was a fish salesman when he first arrived!

• Advertisement

Because they agreed to it.

Advertisement