Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,055 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I love Kim and how brilliant is Lisa’s acting

I hope they show more of potential friendships for Kim with Lisa, Rhona and even Lydia, she needs to mix with others besides Graham

Who is ringing James, has he a "secret"?

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I don't think thats the end of it.

It's definitely not over yet. And even when Maya gets caught it won't be over.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope they show more of potential friendships for Kim with Lisa, Rhona and even Lydia, she needs to mix with others besides Graham

Who is ringing James, has he a "secret"?

12 missed calls from a private number you bet he does and James is cute

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭BillieT

I don't think thats the end of it.

Oh I dont either. I think Jacob Moany Face is waiting for his chance to get money and go back to Maya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭timothe

With all the tates coming back at the moment, will we ever see Jean Tate again. She'd be 16 and she'd have plenty of reason to return. Bob (step grandfather), Uncles Heath and Jamie, Cathy, her aunt. Even April and Noah would be cousins

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,914 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

timothe wrote: »
    With all the tates coming back at the moment, will we ever see Jean Tate again. She'd be 16 and she'd have plenty of reason to return. Bob (step grandfather), Uncles Heath and Jamie, Cathy, her aunt. Even April and Noah would be cousins

If Leah Bracknell wasn't ill I'm pretty we would have her coming back for a short period. Jean Tate hard to know but i reckon there will be something that "Aunt Zoe" comment was a bit foreshadowing me thinks.

Scott could return with Jean, Scott could be recast again

Scott could return with Jean, Scott could be recast again

Wasn’t Scott innocent though? the actor who played him in real life or was he guilty I can’t remember

Zoe could be recast too. I know it sounds a bit harsh given the situation with the original actress but if they really wanted to do a big storyline with the character they could.

Forgot about Jean, could be her ringing Jamie? Not sure what use another teen would be storyline wise.

Wasn’t Scott innocent though? the actor who played him in real life or was he guilty I can’t remember

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1078611/Former-Emmerdale-actor-Ben-Freeman-cleared-raping-girl-16-hotel-pool.html

Ben Freeman cleared of rape

• Advertisement

The actress who plays Megan Macey quit the soap, shame I liked her

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

The actress who plays Megan Macey quit the soap, shame I liked her

That's a shame I liked her too

Megan's been a bit pointless for a while though. She's had no real storylines for years now and they've been struggling with writing her. She had a complete personality transplant when she was with Graham. Then goes crawling back to Frank, again.

Megan's been a bit pointless for a while though. She's had no real storylines for years now and they've been struggling with writing her. She had a complete personality transplant when she was with Graham. Then goes crawling back to Frank, again.

I liked how her and Frank got back together. I think they're a good match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭timothe

I hope they bring Declan back for her exit

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is revision and study all done on laptops nowadays in secondary schools?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,942 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Woohoo , David finally did something right !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,604 ✭✭✭deisemum

There were enough coppers to arrest Maya.

Faye was funny wanted to watch Kim tear into Megan. :D

Gah!!!! She's such a good liar!!

Gah!!!! She's such a good liar!!

She's playing it brilliantly isn't she ?
    So believable , would make you shudder..

• Advertisement

I want to see Liam and Leanna's reaction to Maya's arrest, is there more skeletons to come out

I want to see Liam and Leanna's reaction to Maya's arrest, is there more skeletons to come out

I'd be surprised if Jacob was her first victim tbh .
    She's too polished at it , nothing fazes her , the lies just trip out of her mouth one after another .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,904 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The fact jacob has the IQ of a peanut is ruining the story.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Is anyone going to ring Alicia and let her know what's happening then no?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1078611/Former-Emmerdale-actor-Ben-Freeman-cleared-raping-girl-16-hotel-pool.html

Ben Freeman cleared of rape
    Omg. Never knew any of that. !

Is anyone going to ring Alicia and let her know what's happening then no?

Yes this is annoying, Alicia and Justin just forgot about :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

Yes this is annoying, Alicia and Justin just forgot about :mad:

Yeah they keep banging on about leyla being his man but Alicia is his real mam. She might not have given birth to him but she raised him since and she deserves to know. Half the street know now anyways!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Yeah they keep banging on about leyla being his man but Alicia is his real mam. She might not have given birth to him but she raised him since and she deserves to know. Half the street know now anyways!
    Thought it was the other way around? Alicia raised him as her own but it was Leyla who actually gave birth to him. That’s what I always thought. Could be wrong tho.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Leyla is his birth mother and Alicia raised him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,677 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

It would be good if all the women ended up in prison together!

Advertisement