Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,476 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who is next for David to make a pass at, he is pathetic

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Who is next for David to make a pass at, he is pathetic

Total breakdown mode. Reckon they are going to develop this and uncover something from his past for a storyline.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

David's reaction is pretty realistic, in my opinion. He's always been a bit of a pathetic person, flopping from one relationship to the next, always relying on other family members to sort his problems. Now he's faced with something unimaginable having happened to someone he loves and he has zero clue how to handle it so he's falling apart. And all the people he would usually lean on are struggling too so he's just left to his own devices.
    I mentioned it before but I think this dynamic is why they chose Jacob as the child to be groomed. There's a few kids in the village have questionable family set ups but David and his many exes made Jacob a very easy target. Nobody was ever fully responsible for Jacob and most of them treated him like he was older than he was, because it suited them to not have to be full time parents. You can see how easily Maya would have manipulated all of that.

Ryan Hawley has quit as Robert, will leave later this year. No great loss as he's a bit of a dull character and barely exists outside his relationship with Aaron.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Ryan Hawley has quit as Robert, will leave later this year. No great loss as he's a bit of a dull character and barely exists outside his relationship with Aaron.

Where did you hear that?

• Advertisement

David is more a child than Jacob, he can never be alone

What happened to Tracy and Billy?

kitten_k wrote: »
    Where did you hear that?

Several places. Duncan Lindsay reporting it in Metro, couple of other papers too.
    https://twitter.com/AndyBizarre/status/1138861374522757121?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 30,546 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I came here to post that.
    Since it's not a spoiler.
    I'd rather Aaron was leaving.

Robert leaving could be exactly what Aaron needs as a character. He used to be one of the best Male characters they had but he's been stagnant for a while now. Maybe he'll leave for a bit too, give the storyliners a chance to come up with something decent for him to do.

Robert leaving could be exactly what Aaron needs as a character. He used to be one of the best Male characters they had but he's been stagnant for a while now. Maybe he'll leave for a bit too, give the storyliners a chance to come up with something decent for him to do.

I used like Aaron but went off him in the last few years but I also like Robert.

I never got this Robron thing that some people love.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Yeah me too. His constant fake crying is pathetic.

Would they recast again?

Would they recast again?

Maybe at some point down the line, but the Sugdens aren't the big presence they used to be in the village, so I can't really see them wanting to bring him back any time soon. It really feels like the character has run his course for now. Who knows though. Maybe they'll bring Andy back first?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Will be sad to see Robert go, think he is one of the better actors in the soap.

fin12 wrote: »
    Will be sad to see Robert go, think he is one of the better actors in the soap.

I hope Ryan goes on to bigger better roles, he is a good actor

I hope Ryan goes on to bigger better roles, he is a good actor

Maybe he used to be, although I don't rate him, but he's been awful of late. No emotion in anything he does. I think mentally he checked out a while ago. Even with this recent Victoria stuff he's been very bland in his acting.

It is hard to see what Robert's exit will be, killed off or leaves Aaron who cheats on him with Ellis, Robert leaving pregnant Victoria seems wrong

It is hard to see what Robert's exit will be, killed off or leaves Aaron who cheats on him with Ellis, Robert leaving pregnant Victoria seems wrong

The way Robert's acting towards Victoria at the moment she's probably better off without him. Maybe jail for Robert? He's done so many shady things in the past and got away with it all, actually being punished for something would be a nice change.

The way Robert's acting towards Victoria at the moment she's probably better off without him. Maybe jail for Robert? He's done so many shady things in the past and got away with it all, actually being punished for something would be a nice change.

Killing rapist Lee?

Killing rapist Lee?

I don't know if that's a bit too soon? Although the way they dropped the surrogacy storyline rather abruptly after Victoria's rape would suggest he told them he was leaving around then, so they had to scrap that storyline. So it's possible they've written his exit story in already, even if he doesn't leave until later in the year, this could be the start of it.

• Advertisement

A leather jacket and ripped jeans for the vicar :p

Why is Ellis afraid of Max, he did not stab him :confused:

Does Max blame him for getting the police involved with him again?

I haven't watched in great detail over the last few weeks.

It wasn't Max that stabbed him but he did tip the people who did it off about where Billy would be. And when they couldn't get Billy they stabbed Ellis instead.
    I think it's just Ellis' PTSD making him panic and worry that Max would be back.

Is Pete and Rhona together?

Kerry also slept with Nate, when :confused::eek:

Is Pete and Rhona together?

Kerry also slept with Nate, when :confused::eek:

I said the same and thought I missed an episode

Moira when she appeared in Take the High Road!
    64665832_10216328909549779_5480121465011437568_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_ht=scontent.fdub1-2.fna&oh=33d1bc23344fbe60e8d5249fa2e09c47&oe=5D8120B8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,954 ✭✭✭Radio5

She was also in Eastenders as the girl Max Branning was seeing when he first arrived in the Square...

Of course Cain is going to find out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Monday/Tuesday...
    Max and Billy plan a robbery but Billy tells the police who arrest them. They are released and Max comes looking for Billy at Marlon's cottage. There is a siege, a shot is fired but who gets shot?
    Tune in on Tuesday. (",)

Metro.

Advertisement