Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Suddenly Marlon's house in out in the sticks and all alone.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Jessie's in the pics for next week so that all seems a bit unnecessary. Also, I wouldn't care if she did die.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Is it just me or is Emmerdale storylines all .... YAWN ..

• Registered Users Posts: 30,546 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

kjbsrah1 wrote: »

They have tried there best but it's very poor!

kjbsrah1 wrote: »

The ones that seem to be their main focus at the moment are a bit of a struggle. The flashback episodes from the night out were brilliant but most of those stories have ended up boring, like Billy/Max, or repetitive and a bit of an anti climax, like the Jacob/Maya stuff. Victoria's story has all been about Robert so far!
    Sounds like that changes soon, hopefully it gets interesting when the focus is back on Victoria herself. And this stuff about the bones at the school sounds interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,476 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think it's just another thing to add to the strife between Moira and Cain. It's been building for a while. He was treating her like dirt when she wasn't at his beck and call after Victoria was raped. He was more concerned about Harriet than he has been about his own family for a long time.

I think Cain was angry because Moira was not around to support him and the family when Lisa's terminal illness was revealed as she was supporting Vic which he did not know why

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Cain was angry because Moira was not around to support him and the family when Lisa's terminal illness was revealed as she was supporting Vic which he did not know why

He was acting like a child, is the point I'm making, and treated her like dirt.
    Plus, she was helping him cover up a murder a few months before that, so I think he has a cheek to be annoyed at her missing a last minute family party.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Postgrad10

I’ll say it again. That girl that plays April is the best actor on it at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Well that siege thing was terribly done.

Especially the Scottish detective, the hat on her!!

I see Kim is off on holiday so she’s going on break for awhile so

• Advertisement

Yeah right. She will probably be in that attic to spy on that daughter in law of hers and Rhona. I don’t remember anyone filling in Lochlann’s holes.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Postgrad10 wrote: »
    Yeah right. She will probably be in that attic to spy on that daughter in law of hers and Rhona. I don’t remember anyone filling in Lochlann’s holes.

His cellmate is I reckon. (",)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What was the card that paddy's dad picked up when he was sweeping in the road.

Was it the sex of the baby?

What was the card that paddy's dad picked up when he was sweeping in the road.

The scan from Grace's grave

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

The scan from Grace's grave

This 'scan' story-line is terrible, feels like its just filling up time at the moment.

Big Vern wrote: »
    This 'scan' story-line is terrible, feels like its just filling up time at the moment.

I'd hardly call it a storyline. It was a handful of scenes in one episode.

So Nicola has 3 jobs with Kim Tate, the factory & being a councilor she must be loaded

What’s wrong with Priya

So Nicola has 3 jobs with Kim Tate, the factory & being a councilor she must be loaded

What’s wrong with Priya
    Yeah what's up with her. ?

Could it be eating disorder relapse?

• Advertisement

Could it be eating disorder relapse?

bulimia/anorexia Returning I bet

bulimia/anorexia Returning I bet

Could be as a reaction to the whole Jacob/Maya situation?

Could be as a reaction to the whole Jacob/Maya situation?

Did Priya attack Maya?

Did Priya attack Maya?

She was with them when it happened and Leyla forced her to lie to the police about it, which ultimately resulted in Maya getting away with the more serious crimes.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

She was with them when it happened and Leyla forced her to lie to the police about it, which ultimately resulted in Maya getting away with the more serious crimes.

Liz is talking about the second attack on Maya.

I'm wondering if Priya slept with David and is now pregnant.

Oh right, well I don't think she did. She was dead against them doing anything bar going to the police the night they found out, so I can't see her attacking her herself weeks later. Plus I doubt Maya would have kept quiet about it if it was Priya.

She seemed pretty disgusted when David tried to kiss her that time so I can't see her having slept with him, although you never know. Maybe she's slept with Nate too!

Oh right, well I don't think she did. She was dead against them doing anything bar going to the police the night they found out, so I can't see her attacking her herself weeks later. Plus I doubt Maya would have kept quiet about it if it was Priya.

She seemed pretty disgusted when David tried to kiss her that time so I can't see her having slept with him, although you never know. Maybe she's slept with Nate too!

Yes I meant that attack

Maybe Priya is pregnant by David or Nate or Pete :P

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Seems Moira is jealous of the farm hands interest in others. Seems she'd rather have him ploughing her field, so he can sow his cucumber.

Seems Moira is jealous of the farm hands interest in others. Seems she'd rather have him ploughing her field, so he can sow his cucumber.

Moira farms livestock.

• Advertisement

Driving me nuts . Who is Lee's mother. ?

Advertisement