Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭Alice1

Rhona is unsure how to handle what happened and is trying to find another woman to talk to about it. Her opening line to Vanessa went disastrously wrong so she is now getting a bit panicky. She overheard Brenda and Tracey talking about sex and thought, perhaps, that this might be an opportunity. It didn't quite work out that way though.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,556 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was Pierce flirting with Vanessa :eek:

LOL'd at Brenda and Tracey sex talk in the pub, it was nuts :p

I wouldn't be surprised if Kerry and Cain hook up next, thin line between love and hate and all

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was Pierce flirting with Vanessa :eek:

LOL'd at Brenda and Tracey sex talk in the pub, it was nuts :p

I wouldn't be surprised if Kerry and Cain hook up next,
    thin line between love and hate and all

Nah couldnt see it tbh. Cain genuinely hates her. I could see Cain hooking up with a Chrissie or her sister (Karly from the Inbetweeners) but not a screwup like Kerry.

How long is Joanie going to be in prison?

How long is Joanie going to be in prison?

Absolute nonsense storyline. Lisa got off with hitting a cop once i think? Joanie should be fine. As for the lad who is pressing the charges, a visit from Cain and a trip in his boot might do the trick :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭Radio5

Tuned in after a break so excuse the questions,

Why is Joanie in Prison?

What is Tracey and Vanessa's dad doing for a living now that he seems to be staying in the village?

Who is the girl hanging around with Liv, is she new Gabby?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

After the recent scenes with Ashley highlighting dementia. And the horrific rape scene with Rhona last night. I really think that emmerdale deserve es to win the soap of the year award. I usually agree with eastenders winning it. But emmerdale has truly deserved the title this year.
    OK. Maybe disregard this post. The best acting I have seen on uk soaps. Was jack in eastenders. He was just truly amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

OK. Maybe disregard this post. The best acting I have seen on uk soaps. Was jack in eastenders. He was just truly amazing.

I completely disagree. It's your view of course but in my opinion, Jack's few tears in EE recently are nothing in comparison to the absolutely superb way in which the actor playing Ashley is portraying an individual living with and experiencing the new and frightening changes of life with dementia. The actor playing Jack is wooden, at best.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

ratmouse wrote: »

I completely disagree. It's your view of course but in my opinion, Jack's few tears in EE recently are nothing in comparison to the absolutely superb way in which the actor playing Ashley is portraying an individual living with and experiencing the new and frightening changes of life with dementia. The actor playing Jack is wooden, at best.
    Yeah Ashley is amazing in emmerdale. But thought jack in last 2 episodes of eastenders was phenumomal. Not just the realistic crying scenes. But his interactions with Billy. His mother in law. His children. He is an amazing actor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

ratmouse wrote: »

He gets awful slagging about his acting! He is likeable but his acting is "not very good"! Remember him in the live episode a couple of years back!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Never really thought about how many characters these soaps have, as they come and go off screen but saw this cast listing on DS and it surprised me! But then it doesn't really surprise me! If someone was to say there are over 70 regular cast members I would be taken aback at first a bit though!

01) Aaron
    02) Adam
    03) Amba
    04) Amelia
    05) Angelica

06) April
    07) Arthur
    08) Ashley
    09) Belle
    10) Bernice

11) Bob
    12) Brenda
    13) Cain
    14) Carl
    15) Carly

16) Cathy
    17) Charity
    18) Chastity
    19) Chrissie
    20) Dan

21) David
    22) Diane
    23) Doug
    24) Eliza
    25) Elliott

26) Emma
    27) Eric
    28) Finn
    29) Frank
    30) Gaby

31) Harriet
    32) Heath
    33) Jacob
    34) Jai
    35) Jimmy

36) Joanie
    37) Johnny
    38) Kasim
    39) Kerry
    40) Kyle

41) Lachlan
    42) Laurel
    43) Lawrence
    44) Leo
    45) Leyla

46) Lisa
    47) Liv
    48) Marlon
    49) Megan
    50) Moira

51) Nicola
    52) Noah
    53) Paddy
    54) Pearl
    55) Pete

56) Pierce
    57) Priya
    58) Rakesh
    59) Rebecca
    60) Rhona

61) Rishi
    62) Robert
    63) Rodney
    64) Ronnie
    65) Ross

66) Sam
    67) Samson
    68) Sandy
    69) Tracy
    70) Vanessa

71) Victoria
    72) Zak

Is Chrissie after Cain :p jealous of Ross and Rebecca

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Is Chrissie after Cain :p jealous of Ross and Rebecca

Probably just looking for a one night stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,715 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Charity sleeps with Bob next week

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

WTF? :confused::confused:

fin12 wrote: »
    WTF? :confused::confused:

His present for her 41st birthday :D

Cain gets in to see Lachlan posing as a very sexy solicitor

So Joanie gets sent down and Kerry is now Kyle's guardian :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 DJWindows10

I found it very odd that Cain was able to continue as he was in the room with that creep. It easy getting someone an id that looks 100% legit, but everything nowadays in done through tech etc so this was un realistic. Yes cain may know a prison guard or two, but Loughlin could have gone ahead a reported it, His mother could have gone to the police for bribrary and cains threats, and they would have been able to see cain , on camera, visiting loughlin in prison under the disquise as a solicitor. Its a bit strange. I thought Crissys attitide and approach to Cain was spot on and they should have continued with it. Money talks. Thats what the Whites have. They should have had Cain temporarily "put out of use" and came up with some sort of arrangement with protection for loughlin. or again just dealt with Cain and took him out of the equation for as long as it took.

Personally I find Chrissy very attractive as a character but can see how she can get under peoples skin.

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭cumulonimbus

When Lucky had meeting with 'his solicitor ' I thought the big reveal was gonna be Rakesh or Pierce.
    :D @ Cain!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Im presuming that Lachlan is in cahoots with Cain. Cain was trying to make out that he was behind the attacks on Lachlan but as Lachlan is arranging it himself he would know that Cain is bluffing ?????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

I think it is that
    Chas
    jumps to the wrong conclusion. At least I hope so :D

Link contains spoilers;

http://metro.co.uk/2017/01/10/emmerdale-spoilers-charity-dingle-and-bob-hope-sleep-together-in-shock-sex-twist-6365886/

gazzer wrote: »
    Im presuming that Lachlan is in cahoots with Cain. Cain was trying to make out that he was behind the attacks on Lachlan but as Lachlan is arranging it himself he would know that Cain is bluffing ?????

Rebecca told Cain about Lachlan getting beat up and cunning Cain is now using this to get full ownership of the garage, Chrissie getting played by Cain and her own son who is bitter and resents her

Lachlan is probably scared of Cain plus loves Belle

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Pierce gives me the creeps.. run Rhona run!

Gal44 wrote: »
    Pierce gives me the creeps.. run Rhona run!

She is running, into bed with him despite the rape

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Rhona is going to pay big for this.
    She was castrating a bull earlier, Pierce needs the same to calm him down.

Bob was enjoying himself getting his kit off :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Kasim
    only gets back to the village and Aaron kicks the sh!t out of him and tosses his hair. Aaron gets pissed off with Robert and Becky (I fink) and takes it out on Kasim.

Finn should be grateful that Tracy paid for a hottie for him :P

I assume Rakesh is back soon now Nico knows no insurance payout

Debbie back next Tuesday
    on the run from people!

• Advertisement

Pierce is aggravated when Rhona pulls away from his advances. Later, during a jovial game of truth or dare Pierce is hurt when Rhonda admits her fantasy one-night stand is Cain. Later once home, Pierce makes Rhona feel even more guilty and after a misguided approach Rhona's left unsettled and feels hurt

:D

Advertisement