Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I have seen zero lust from Nate from the start, to be honest. He's been determined to seduce her but it never read like he was all that into her, to be honest.

Yes he seems to want to get at Cain more and now he knows Moira has form for affairs he knows he can seduce her easily

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes he seems to want to get at Cain more and now he knows Moira has form for affairs he knows he can seduce her easily

Yep. From day one he was asking questions about their relationship and making the odd comment here and there. I've seen many theories about who he really is or what he's up to but he's definitely up to something other than just fancying Moira.

Yep. From day one he was asking questions about their relationship and making the odd comment here and there. I've seen many theories about who he really is or what he's up to but he's definitely up to something other than just fancying Moira.

Cain's son, Emma's son, John and James Barton younger brother or John's son

Cain's son, Emma's son, John and James Barton younger brother or John's son

I thought Cain's son from the start, to be honest, but now I'm not so sure..... although I do keep coming back to the time he met Debbie and they seemed to make a point of referring to her as Cain's daughter, and she's practically the only woman he's met that he hasn't tried to sleep with.
    He's definitely connected to someone though and definitely out to ruin Cain. Some people on Twitter seem to think he's being paid by Joe to get revenge on Cain, which could also explain the Debbie thing, but I don't buy into that theory at all.

Nate hired by Kim?

• Advertisement

Nate hired by Kim?

I really don't think Kim was that put out by Cain to take drastic measures to destroy him. Also there was a quote from the actress who plays Moira where she said something about her seeing something in Nate that reminds her of someone, or seems familiar, or something to that effect. Can't remember the exact wording but it basically feeds into the "he's someone's son" theory more than the Joe/Kim revenge theory. Guess we'll just have to wait until October to find out!

The show should bring in Nana Barton

The show should bring in Nana Barton

Why?

Why?

I know a bit late now her sons are dead but for Matty and Pete if Moira goes to jail for killing Emma

A good old battleaxe is what the show needs

I know a bit late now her sons are dead but for Matty and Pete if Moira goes to jail for killing Emma

A good old battleaxe is what the show needs

I think I'd rather they brought in some of Moira's actual family. She's become a bit isolated as a character lately, maybe that's deliberate, but she seems to always be with Pete or Cain at the farm. Her and Vanessa used to be good friends but it seems like she has no life outside the farm lately.

• Advertisement

Nate was kinda forceful and rough in the barn with Moira or does she like it that way

Nate was kinda forceful and rough in the barn with Moira or does she like it that way

She's married to Cain so... probably used to it.

I thought Jai froze Rishi out of the business accounts, changed passwords etc., over Manpreet's debts so how did Rishi use the business money to pay off her debts

Manpreet is a doctor, partner in Liam's practice yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I thought Jai froze Rishi out of the business accounts, changed passwords etc., over Manpreet's debts so how did Rishi use the business money to pay off her debts

Manpreet is a doctor, partner in Liam's practice yes?

I thought Jai did that also. I reckon it is just a plot device for the upcoming
    Factory fire
    and that
    Rishi will get the blame for starting it in order to claim on the insurance

gazzer wrote: »
    I thought Jai did that also. I reckon it is just a plot device for the upcoming
    Factory fire
    and that
    Rishi will get the blame for starting it in order to claim on the insurance

Pretty sure
    he's already signed a deal with Kim before the fire happens, so an insurance job probably not necessary at that point. I think Frank is going to get the blame.

I kinda liked the Rhona and Graham's scenes, he seemed interesting again

Matty turning into a jock tool

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

What are the two boys from the opposing team up to? They're creepy.

Alice1 wrote: »

Attack on Ryan or Matty?

Attack on Ryan or Matty?

I think they're just twats. They're exploring Matty's transition and toxic masculinity and all that jazz.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Alice1 wrote: »
    Matty
    befriends them and wants to fit in and be one of the lads. He disrespects women and gets into fights.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Matty
    befriends them and wants to fit in and be one of the lads. He disrespects women and gets into fights.

Hopefully gets sense knocked into him if he thinks hes a big man now. Thick Eejit.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭Supernintento Chalmers

Screen-Shot-2016-10-28-at-150651.png

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭kjbsrah1

Is it just me that finds Nate repulsive when took his shirt off in the barn? I think he has zero chemistry with a tone he has had scene s with so far so him with his shirt off had me going ‘yuck’.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

kjbsrah1 wrote: »
    Is it just me that finds Nate repulsive when took his shirt off in the barn? I think he has zero chemistry with a tone he has had scene s with so far so him with his shirt off had me going ‘yuck’.

Not just you, hate his character

Now Rhona is single, will Nate chance her again?

Now Rhona is single, will Nate chance her again?

I can see Rhona getting with Graham but what is it with Nate he’s all the woman swooning after him

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

How long till Matty gets sense hit into him?

The wild west murder mystery was a lot of sh*te

Vic should say Lee came to attack her again and she fought back or Robert fought back, her word against his and him being at where she is living is not good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

The wild west murder mystery was a lot of sh*te

Vic should say Lee came to attack her again and she fought back or Robert fought back, her word against his and him being at where she is living is not good

Only thing is that Victoria rang Lee and asked him to come over.

Advertisement