Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

gazzer wrote: »
    Only thing is that Victoria rang Lee and asked him to come over.

On Roberts phone

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

On Roberts phone

Plus if they actually investigate they'll know Robert was at Lee's work, possibly know he was stalking him, maybe even know about the set up with Dawn. Even self defense is a bit of a stretch when Robert has a few scratches and Lee got bashed in the head with a shovel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

So I presume this is going to be another case of a Sugden going on the run to avoid been arrested :):) Unless of course Lee wakes up and has no memory of what happened.

So I presume this is going to be another case of a Sugden going on the run to avoid been arrested :):) Unless of course Lee wakes up and has no memory of what happened.

According to the soap mags Robert's not leaving until the end of the year, so maybe there'll be a proper trial and he'll actually do time for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Only thing is that Victoria rang Lee and asked him to come over.
    On Roberts phone

I forgot that :o

I cannot see Robert going to prison, maybe on the run

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Why do the soap police seek out people in public places and play to an audience?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

On Roberts phone

"I rang him to tell him to stop harassing my sister"
    "I rang him to tell him we would not pay him off"

What's Frank up to, a con?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Why is Vic bothering with this delusional idiot of a mother. Just forget about her.

How did Tracey get locked in?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

How did Tracey get locked in?

The door is broken and Billy told her he was going up to clear out the storeroom or something so she went up to wait for him and got locked in.

Is this the slowest spreading fire ever? Amy and Kerry got to the pavilion to hand over the money and back to the pub before Tracey even noticed there was a fire.

I hope Kerry is caught out fast, who will get blamed for the fire Rishi, Jai, Billy or dead Frank?

Will Megan get the ring if Frank still had it

It is a shame Frank was killed off as he was a good character but never used fully

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7311697/Moment-Emmerdale-star-Mark-Jordon-confronted-drinker-angry-beer-garden-bust-up.html

They sack someone for historic tweets yet haven’t sacked someone for BITING someone’s FACE oh and let’s not forget the criminal convection of the fella playing rapist Lee.

F*cking Disgrace of a show.

Fair play Emmerdale. The usually do a good disaster scene.

fin12 wrote: »
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7311697/Moment-Emmerdale-star-Mark-Jordon-confronted-drinker-angry-beer-garden-bust-up.html

They sack someone for historic tweets yet haven’t sacked someone for BITING someone’s FACE oh and let’s not forget the criminal convection of the fella playing rapist Lee.

F*cking Disgrace of a show.

https://theworldnews.net/gb-news/michael-praed-didn-t-want-to-quit-emmerdale-suggests-co-star-as-frank-is-killed-off

How were the coppers so quick at the fire?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    How were the coppers so quick at the fire?

Billy had rang 999 before he told Jai about the fire. I hope Megan gets the engagement ring. Id say Frank will get the blame for starting the fire. Laurel overheard Frank and Jai arguing

Billy had rang 999 before he told Jai about the fire. I hope Megan gets the engagement ring. Id say Frank will get the blame for starting the fire. Laurel overheard Frank and Jai arguing

Kerry will probably take the opportunity to point the blame at Frank too. Vanessa and Megan were already suspicious of what Frank was up to so even finding the ring won't explain how he was funding it.

But a detective when nothing suspicious was confirmed yet?

But a detective when nothing suspicious was confirmed yet?

I assume the police would investigate most fires of that scale but I'd have thought it'd be uniform initially until the fire investigator gave their report. Also a tad insensitive of him to just butt in as one of their employees lies dying on the ground a few feet away.

• Advertisement

Kerry will probably take the opportunity to point the blame at Frank too. Vanessa and Megan were already suspicious of what Frank was up to so even finding the ring won't explain how he was funding it.

I've just realised that the money will be missing from the presumably fire proof safe. They'll assume Frank took it to buy the ring. :eek:

I am surprised Vanessa did not come out with wh0re for Tracy, another hypocrite :mad: bedding young boys (Adam and Kirin) and chasing after Charity

Tracy will be fighting to prove Frank 's innocence for the robbery and fire, good on her as Megan and Vanessa will likely believe the worst

I am surprised Vanessa did not come out with wh0re for Tracy, another hypocrite :mad: bedding young boys (Adam and Kirin) and chasing after Charity

Tracy will be fighting to prove Frank 's innocence for the robbery and fire, good on her as Megan and Vanessa will likely believe the worst

Vanessa is grieving too and she's obviously angry and looking for someone to blame. Plus, they've got a complicated history with Frank and with each other, heavily hinted at when Vanessa said "my Dad" and Tracy corrected her with "our Dad." I think it's an interesting way to go and not what I expected.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

When Vanessa was slinging accusations at Tracey, nobody seemed to remember that Frank walked away from the fire. It was the explosion that killed him - also it was his choice to go back for the ring.

Alice1 wrote: »
    When Vanessa was slinging accusations at Tracey, nobody seemed to remember that Frank walked away from the fire. It was the explosion that killed him - also it was his choice to go back for the ring.

Tracy's the only one who knows that and she hasn't specifically mentioned it to anyone yet.

Tracy's the only one who knows that and she hasn't specifically mentioned it to anyone yet.

Does Tracy know about the ring, did she hear Frank? Was the ring in his belongings?

Does Tracy know about the ring, did she hear Frank? Was the ring in his belongings?

I don't think she does. None of them seem to know why Frank was there, and there's been no mention of the ring yet, so either they haven't released his belongings or it got lost in the explosion.
    Tracy did mention during the fire that Frank was right behind her, she seemed shocked that he wasn't there with them outside. I'm sure it'll be mentioned again.

Did Mandy not find letters between Paddy's mother and Bear, but Bear cannot read and write

Did Mandy not find letters between Paddy's mother and Bear, but Bear cannot read and write

She did. But I suppose it's easily explainable by him getting someone else to read and write them for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Advertisement