Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She did. But I suppose it's easily explainable by him getting someone else to read and write them for him.

I hope this is mentioned or was it?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

123balltv wrote: »
    Delighted. Absolutely delighted.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

I don't think she does. None of them seem to know why Frank was there, and there's been no mention of the ring yet, so either they haven't released his belongings or it got lost in the explosion.
    Tracy did mention during the fire that Frank was right behind her, she seemed shocked that he wasn't there with them outside. I'm sure it'll be mentioned again.

I'm surprised no one has noticed he didn't have the cash on him when he came out of the factory. That would rule that out right there.

And Tracey was banging the doors for ages surely before Frank heard her? So surely she can say that the fire seemed to have started before he got there?

Kerry has thrown poor dead Frank completely now under the bus, vile biatch, if Amy really wants to disown her she should tell the truth even it means trouble also for her

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

I'm surprised no one has noticed he didn't have the cash on him when he came out of the factory. That would rule that out right there.

And Tracey was banging the doors for ages surely before Frank heard her? So surely she can say that the fire seemed to have started before he got there?

The money still being missing was brought up several times tonight. I suppose the fact Kerry has now implied Frank had been in the factory before Tracy went in could explain that away. There's a few things that still don't add up but they can be explained either way depending on which character is explaining them. It's all quite clever. Even if they find the ring, Tracy will say that's why he was there, that's why he didn't follow her out, Vanessa and Megan will say he stole the money to pay for it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

123balltv wrote: »

Why was he cleared when he admitted biting him????

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

fin12 wrote: »
    Why was he cleared when he admitted biting him????

Yer man he fought with sounds like a vile creature. So, probably because he was caught out lying.

Yer man he fought with sounds like a vile creature. So, probably because he was caught out lying.

Ya but they were both fighting with each other, in the cctv your man Mark is being held back from the old fella. Whatever the old fella said or did couldn’t be worse than biting someone.

Ya but they were both fighting with each other, in the cctv your man Mark is being held back from the old fella. Whatever the old fella said or did couldn’t be worse than biting someone.

He claimed it was self defense. Who knows. The jury obviously heard enough to convince them.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I think it's very clever. Kerry herself told everyone she saw Frank, so she's shown everyone that she is the one pointing the finger at him. I think it's all going to come to light and her blurting it out to everyone is an integral part of the reaction. It was bad enough breaking into the factory to steal charity money, but then to start a fire which destroyed the factory and impacted a lot of the village job and money wise, add to that some one died as a result and then she pointed the finger at the innocent heroic guy who died. She's gonna be really hated.

• Advertisement

I think it's very clever. Kerry herself told everyone she saw Frank, so she's shown everyone that she is the one pointing the finger at him. I think it's all going to come to light and her blurting it out to everyone is an integral part of the reaction. It was bad enough breaking into the factory to steal charity money, but then to start a fire which destroyed the factory and impacted a lot of the village job and money wise, add to that some one died as a result and then she pointed the finger at the innocent heroic guy who died. She's gonna be really hated.

Yep. I wonder if the actress is leaving? I really don't see how the character could stay in the village if the truth comes out. Even if somehow the police didn't discover it, there's no way the other villagers would let her away with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

It’s a pity, I like Kerry. I know she is very flawed, don’t like Amy at all. Wish she’d leave.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    It’s a pity, I like Kerry. I know she is very flawed, don’t like Amy at all. Wish she’d leave.

I can't get over how cold blooded Kerry is about it all. I'm kind of disgusted at her but at the same time completely invested in her devious ways.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,588 ✭✭✭deisemum

I never liked Kerry, always thought she had a nasty streak in her.

I have to say, I far prefer Kerry's cold bloodedness to Robert's flip flopping on what he did to Lee. That storyline is beyond boring now and it feels quite jarring when it appears in episodes this past week, especially when it interrupts the various strands of fallout from the fire.

Yep. I wonder if the actress is leaving? I really don't see how the character could stay in the village if the truth comes out. Even if somehow the police didn't discover it, there's no way the other villagers would let her away with it.

Tracy for sure will want to kill Kerry, she is the only one who believes Frank is innocent

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Tracy for sure will want to kill Kerry, she is the only one who believes Frank is innocent

I'm pretty sure Vanessa will want to kill her too when she finds out. Yes she doubts Frank too but you can't really blame her for that and Kerry is a) responsible and b) allowing her to keep doubting him AND seriously straining her relationship with her sister.
    I'd say the Sharma's might be lining up for a word with Kerry too! She might prefer to be locked up.

Kerry is enjoying all this OMG! also Frank was wasted on Emmerdale

Kerry is enjoying all this OMG! also Frank was wasted on Emmerdale

He really wasn't. His acting was so wooden it was hard to watch at times.

I'm loving this Kerry stuff, and having her go with Tracy was a brilliantly twisted thing to do. I'm enjoying seeing how deep she can dig herself.

I was wondering why they bothered bringing the surrogate back in for that. But I take it its to turn Aaron against Robert so sets it all up for Robert to leave?

• Advertisement

Why have Emmerdale done a story where this, where the rapist gets away Scott free , taunting it’s victim, blackmailing her family oh and now of course the cops will believe the rapists version of events re the fight with Robert. What’s the point in this story. It’s hard enough for victims to report rape without watching this crap storyline.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7311697/Moment-Emmerdale-star-Mark-Jordon-confronted-drinker-angry-beer-garden-bust-up.html

They sack someone for historic tweets yet haven’t sacked someone for BITING someone’s FACE oh and let’s not forget the criminal convection of the fella playing rapist Lee.

F*cking Disgrace of a show.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/9677988/emmerdale-kris-mochrie-lee-posner/
    He was then was sentenced to two years in prison for supplying date rape drug GHB in a club and for perverting the course of justice.

His lies sparked a huge police investigation after a woman died in the club on the same night.

Why have Emmerdale done a story where this, where the rapist gets away Scott free , taunting it’s victim, blackmailing her family oh and now of course the cops will believe the rapists version of events re the fight with Robert. What’s the point in this story. It’s hard enough for victims to report rape without watching this crap storyline.

Pretty sure this wasn't what was planned when they started it. Ryan Hawley quitting has meant they had to write his exit storyline into something that was already happening and this is the best they could do.
    And I'm not sure anyone thinks Lee is the victim in this. And his versions of events with Robert are the truth so...

I was wondering why they bothered bringing the surrogate back in for that. But I take it its to turn Aaron against Robert so sets it all up for Robert to leave?

I assume they wanted to wrap it up properly. They obviously can't do it now as Robert is leaving, so they had to end the possibility of Natalie being the surrogate and the process getting underway right now, but they've still had Aaron and Robert committed to making it happen with someone else. Obviously it won't happen now but as far as the characters are concerned they're still making plans for the future.

Pretty sure this wasn't what was planned when they started it. Ryan Hawley quitting has meant they had to write his exit storyline into something that was already happening and this is the best they could do.
    And I'm not sure anyone thinks Lee is the victim in this. And his versions of events with Robert are the truth so...

I’ve put u on ignore cause ur nothing but passive aggressive. I have a valid point and I don’t give a sh*t what u say.

I assume they wanted to wrap it up properly. They obviously can't do it now as Robert is leaving, so they had to end the possibility of Natalie being the surrogate and the process getting underway right now, but they've still had Aaron and Robert committed to making it happen with someone else. Obviously it won't happen now but as far as the characters are concerned they're still making plans for the future.

I totally forgot about the surrogate. It could have faded away into the background, no?

I totally forgot about the surrogate. It could have faded away into the background, no?

Well I suppose it could have. They could have had them discuss it and just say they were putting it on hold until the police situation was resolved. Depends on how long Robert lies to Aaron about the charges, but I suppose they're setting up Aaron for as much angst and drama as possible once Robert goes.

It's nice seeing Robert with other characters like Jai tonight

Glad Kerry finally cracked a little under the weight of what they've done. I was starting to think Amy was right and she was enjoying it all!

• Advertisement

I see
    Jessie
    is leaving now too. Good riddance. Useless character and a pretty poor actor too.

Advertisement