Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I see
    Jessie
    is leaving now too. Good riddance. Useless character and a pretty poor actor too.

That’s great news.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,366 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

That scene in the pub is probably the best acting we've ever seen from Jessie.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

That scene in the pub is probably the best acting we've ever seen from Jessie.

I was thinking the same thing. She can play angry well. Maybe she wasn't acting and actually hates everyone on the show :D

Felt like the script was lifted straight from social media too. Nicola speaking for the viewers.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Jessie was going to thump Marlon

Is Debbie leaving for good? It’s the longest goodbye for someone going on maternity leave.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Is Debbie leaving for good? It’s the longest goodbye for someone going on maternity leave.

Just maternity from what I know!

The actress is just on maternity leave, but as far as the characters are concerned she's probably leaving for good so that's why they're dragging it out.

My guess is Debbie will return on the run from trouble in Scotland needing Cain's help

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    My guess is Debbie will return on the run from trouble in Scotland needing Cain's help

She might come back for Charity's wedding and just decide she misses everyone. Not terribly exciting but neither was her exit.

Ellis daddy looks close to his and Billy's age, young for Jessie

I assume so Billy's dead daddy is the love of Jessie's life

• Advertisement

https://www.digitalspy.com/soaps/emmerdale/a28700244/emmerdale-schedule-change-august-2019/

No more double episodes on a Tuesday it’s funny how we never got a reason why there was an extra episode on a Tuesday anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That Faith is a despicable b*tch. Would they ever just get rid of her.

Is Ellis daddy working with Kim?

Is Ellis daddy working with Kim?

I've assumed that since the start. He mentioned outdoor pursuit centres yesterday, which is apparently what Kim's setting up on the factory land.

I've assumed that since the start. He mentioned outdoor pursuit centres yesterday, which is apparently what Kim's setting up on the factory land.

I thought Home Farm did similar outdoor adventure tours :confused:

I thought Home Farm did similar outdoor adventure tours :confused:

Not sure, but they said in the summer preview that Kim would end up in business with Jai after the fire and that she would be opening an outdoor adventure park kind of thing on the land the factory had been on.

Jessie's ex-husband was in a very funny episode of Extras before :D

fin12 wrote: »
    That Faith is a despicable b*tch. Would they ever just get rid of her.

The poor Wolf, his secret out

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Emmerdale are dropping one of the Tuesday episodes!

Emmerdale are dropping one of the Tuesday episodes!

We did we get an extra episode on Tuesday anyway it’s happened since April

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Ahahahaha Matty you plonk

Is David off with Debbie for a while? Scene in shop yesterday and today and no sign of anyone working. He’s lucky those ‘friends’ of Matty’s didn’t go in and rob the place.

Is David off with Debbie for a while? Scene in shop yesterday and today and no sign of anyone working. He’s lucky those ‘friends’ of Matty’s didn’t go in and rob the place.

Might just be coincidence. He was in it earlier in the week and is back again next week. Matty was working in the shop today. I thought Amy was working in it yesterday but now I think of it didn't she walk out when Kerry was annoying her?

Why did Moira not want to call the police?

She did. But I suppose it's easily explainable by him getting someone else to read and write them for him.

I am glad this was revisited

Jakey needs a hair cut, his bun is awful

How can Moira fall for Nate's (not) charm, he clearly has a vendetta against Cain with all his sly remarks

How can Moira fall for Nate's (not) charm, he clearly has a vendetta against Cain with all his sly remarks

My reading of Nate/Moira is that Cain has been neglecting Moira for so long that all it takes is a bit of kindness and flattery from Nate to have her interested. I think Nate can see that too and using it to manipulate her.
    I could be wrong but I'll be very surprised if he hasn't got ulterior motives. I assume his interest in Amy and Kyle was all to get at Cain too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

She did. But I suppose it's easily explainable by him getting someone else to read and write them for him.

I am glad this was revisited

Jakey needs a hair cut, his bun is awful

His hair looks stupid. Like some guy who was in eastenders ages ago .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

His hair looks stupid. Like some guy who was in eastenders ages ago .

Or like Seb in Coronation Street.

Nate is defo Cain’s son

• Advertisement

Moira has certain level of attraction about her (the milf factor), but i wouldnt like to be married to her and relying on her to be faithful. :D

She cheated on John Barton with Cain and now she is doing it behind Cains back with this guy. There was a farmhand Alex lad hopping off her at one stage too.

Advertisement