Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

She must know a lot of Nates to have to put his job title after his name. Maybe she knows Nate Dogg.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Moira has been looking for Nate to plough her Grassy Knoll for weeks. The point of this story I don't get.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

Moira has certain level of attraction about her (the milf factor), but i wouldnt like to be married to her and relying on her to be faithful. :D

She cheated on John Barton with Cain and now she is doing it behind Cains back with this guy. There was a farmhand Alex lad hopping off her at one stage too.

There are very few long term characters in soaps who remain faithful to all their many partners. They've got different standards for what counts as marriage material in soapland.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Moira has certain level of attraction about her (the milf factor), but i wouldnt like to be married to her and relying on her to be faithful. :D

She cheated on John Barton with Cain and now she is doing it behind Cains back with this guy. There was a farmhand Alex lad hopping off her at one stage too.

She cheated with James and Pete too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,640 ✭✭✭Alice1

Janey, yer man Nate is creepy. Makes my flesh crawl.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭MsWesterosi

Have a feeling that there's some other agenda at the core of Nate's pursuit of Moira.

There's no way that he's that obsessed about someone he met just a couple of months ago. There's more to it than that. Maybe he's someone from Holly's past, or is connected to Adam in some way and he's there undercover?

Either that, or he's being set up as being the next creepy stalker.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

I'm going with the Cain's long lost son thing.

Alice1 wrote: »
    Janey, yer man Nate is creepy. Makes my flesh crawl.

I don't know what Moira or anyone sees in Nate

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Aw very good. I was getting really fed up with Jacob but I felt so sorry for him when he got so confused with Priya there. Poor kid.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I'm wondering if Nate is the son of someone that Cain fcuked over , or scammed in a big way years ago ? And now he's out to destroy Cains life the same way maybe his was previously ?

Probably a bit of a far fetched theory really :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,638 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

How thick is ponytail.

Aw very good. I was getting really fed up with Jacob but I felt so sorry for him when he got so confused with Priya there. Poor kid.
    pjohnson wrote: »
    How thick is ponytail.

Maya messed Jakey up, he should be seeing a therapist

I like how they're handling this Jacob stuff now. Most soaps do the court thing and then it's all over. The way they're showing how much Maya messed with Jacob's head is really important and I'm glad to see them taking it this seriously.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,915 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I like how they're handling this Jacob stuff now. Most soaps do the court thing and then it's all over. The way they're showing how much Maya messed with Jacob's head is really important and I'm glad to see them taking it this seriously.

That's what I always liked about Emmerdale , they don't just let the storyline drop , they follow it up with how it affects the petson/people involved . Jacob , Aaron and Liv with their abuse storyline too .

I thought Tracey's mam had died

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I thought Tracey's mam had died

I don't think so. She kicked Tracy out I think. After Frank left them she developed a drink problem and Tracy ended up doing sex work to pay the rent. Not sure they have much of a relationship now.

Fair play to Kim Tate.. She really is trying to temper that miserable lump of a son!

If Moira ends up pregnant, whose the daddy nonsense again, stupid writers/producers

If Moira ends up pregnant, whose the daddy nonsense again, stupid writers/producers

Have you heard that's what's happening or just speculating?
    I would have thought Moira was past the age for having kids. Then again, Isaac isn't that old.

Have you heard that's what's happening or just speculating?
    I would have thought Moira was past the age for having kids. Then again, Isaac isn't that old.

Whose the daddy always seems to follow affair and as Cain is Isaac's daddy, Nate strong contender for this baby, purely speculation

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 447 ✭✭qxtasybe1nwfh2

I'm going with the Cain's long lost son thing.

Same. They seemed to make a point of saying that Debbie was cains daughter when nate first arrived and he was trying to charm her a bit, he backed off then.

So are they redecorating the pub since it’s closed for 6 weeks or is it just a random storyline

So are they redecorating the pub since it’s closed for 6 weeks or is it just a random storyline

I assume they're doing something with the set. Charity and Vanessa were planning on moving out anyway so that was fine, but the fact the pub wasn't even considered an option for Faith and then moving Paddy and Bear out too, it all seemed a little unnecessary plot wise. (Although now that I've said it, moving Paddy and Bear in with Moira could have been another thing to push her towards Nate)

If the police investigate the receipt for the ring, that will help prove Frank's innocent, apparently Amy confesses to Nate

Nicola is a hypocrite, she was robbing from Kim and Graham and also from fake Lydia

If the police investigate the receipt for the ring, that will help prove Frank's innocent, apparently Amy confesses to Nate

I'm not sure the ring proves anything other than why he went back in after he rescued Tracy?
    I mean, it could be proof of why he needed to steal the money, if someone wanted to prove that. How could he suddenly afford an expensive ring when he was supposedly broke?

They really didn't give us much insight into what exactly the investigation covered. I assumed Frank was working a second job somewhere, which is why he was out all night, but there's been no mention of that at all?

I'm not sure the ring proves anything other than why he went back in after he rescued Tracy?
    I mean, it could be proof of why he needed to steal the money, if someone wanted to prove that. How could he suddenly afford an expensive ring when he was supposedly broke?

They really didn't give us much insight into what exactly the investigation covered. I assumed Frank was working a second job somewhere, which is why he was out all night, but there's been no mention of that at all?

The ring shop could say how and when Frank paid for the ring which I assume was done installments

The ring shop could say how and when Frank paid for the ring which I assume was done installments

I think the receipt was for one payment, but then if they looked into it properly it would have been paid before the money was stolen so yeah.... like I said, we got no insight into the police investigation at all other than yer man asking questions around the village. Tracy will probably launch her own investigation now.

I think the receipt was for one payment, but then if they looked into it properly it would have been paid before the money was stolen so yeah.... like I said, we got no insight into the police investigation at all other than yer man asking questions around the village. Tracy will probably launch her own investigation now.

The investigation seemed to stop once Kerry said she saw Frank at the factory acting shifty, no actual proof or evidence he started the fire or took the charity money, hopefully Tracy will keep digging

The investigation seemed to stop once Kerry said she saw Frank at the factory acting shifty, no actual proof or evidence he started the fire or took the charity money, hopefully Tracy will keep digging

I did wonder about finger prints too. I know there was a fire but did they even look for prints on the CCTV box?

• Advertisement

The assumption is that Frank broke into the factory, to steal the money.

If he bought the ring before the fire, he had the money to pay for it already. No need to steal to pay for it. They did find the ring didn't they? So they know he had the ring before the fire.

No doubt the money could have burned in the fire, but it hasn't been found. It's all a bit of a circumstantial leap to pin it all on Frank?

All the village and police know is that there were two people in the factory - Tracy and Frank. The money was stolen and a fire was started while they were both there. Frank is dead but Tracy is still alive. Would the police not be hounding her?

Advertisement