Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

The assumption is that Frank broke into the factory, to steal the money.

If he bought the ring before the fire, he had the money to pay for it already. No need to steal to pay for it. They did find the ring didn't they? So they know he had the ring before the fire.

No doubt the money could have burned in the fire, but it hasn't been found. It's all a bit of a circumstantial leap to pin it all on Frank?

All the village and police know is that there were two people in the factory - Tracy and Frank. The money was stolen and a fire was started while they were both there. Frank is dead but Tracy is still alive. Would the police not be hounding her?

The police think Frank was at the factory twice because of what Kerry told them. She said he looked worried when she said she saw Tracy going into the factory. So their assumption is he had already been in and started the fire at that point and went back to rescue Tracy because he knew she was in danger. So that's probably why they're not hounding Tracy?

I can understand the villagers pinning it on Frank but it is a fairly big leap for the police to have closed their investigation, based mostly on one person's evidence.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I did wonder about finger prints too. I know there was a fire but did they even look for prints on the CCTV box?

Or prints on the safe

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Or prints on the safe

Or the keys that Rishi lost. I assume Kerry left them back in the factory?

Megan's a bit of a hypocrite, I must say, but I did enjoy her rant in the church and then her and Charity having a slagging match. It's almost a shame she's leaving because reigniting their feud would make for some great scenes.

Megan's a bit of a hypocrite, I must say, but I did enjoy her rant in the church and then her and Charity having a slagging match. It's almost a shame she's leaving because reigniting their feud would make for some great scenes.

Frank did cheat on Megan with Charity, that seems to be forgotten since Vanessa and Charity got together

Why does Tracy care if Pete believes Frank is innocent :confused:
    Kerry sees Moira and Nate kissing

• Advertisement

Frank did cheat on Megan with Charity, that seems to be forgotten since Vanessa and Charity got together

Why does Tracy care if Pete believes Frank is innocent :confused:
    [/SPOILER]

I don't think it's been forgotten, it came up once or twice in the early stages of Charity and Vanessa's relationship, and Megan brought it up again tonight. It's irrelevant to anything Megan had to say though. She was the first one to doubt Frank and spread that doubt to Vanessa. Then she gets the bloody ring on her finger and suddenly she's got some moral high ground over everyone else? Plus Tracy had just made a speech which basically made the same points but in a much more appropriate way, so why Megan needed to get up and rant at the people who bothered their arses to come to the funeral, I don't know.

Anyway..... I had seen a spoiler about Pete supporting Tracy for next week but I assumed there'd have been some sort of buildup to it. She did used to be his brother's best friend and, as pointed out tonight, he knows what it's like to have parents die in questionable circumstances. But that scene did seem very out of the blue. If he was talking to anyone at the funeral it should have been Vanessa, given he was dating her best friend for over a year and they shared several scenes together way more recently. I can't for the life of me remember Pete and Tracy in a scene together?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Charley Webb and Matthew W have called their new son, Ace Gene. I really thought they'd call him Bear.

The assumption is that Frank broke into the factory, to steal the money.

If he bought the ring before the fire, he had the money to pay for it already. No need to steal to pay for it. They did find the ring didn't they? So they know he had the ring before the fire.

No doubt the money could have burned in the fire, but it hasn't been found. It's all a bit of a circumstantial leap to pin it all on Frank?

All the village and police know is that there were two people in the factory - Tracy and Frank. The money was stolen and a fire was started while they were both there. Frank is dead but Tracy is still alive. Would the police not be hounding her?

The safe was ok so anything inside like the charity money would have survived the fire

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Has anyone in a soap EVER planned to leave over the course of a few months....like normal ppl. Everyone in a soap....decides to leave....sorts accom...leaves leases....businesses ...family....all within the day....back of a taxi...g'dluck! Theyre gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭Conall Cernach

Charley Webb and Matthew W have called their new son, Ace Gene. I really thought they'd call him Bear.
    Are they Kiss fans?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Are they Kiss fans?

Probably will claim they are not since they called their first son Bowie yet have said they are not David Bowie fans.

Has anyone in a soap EVER planned to leave over the course of a few months....like normal ppl. Everyone in a soap....decides to leave....sorts accom...leaves leases....businesses ...family....all within the day....back of a taxi...g'dluck! Theyre gone.

Ross and Rebecca had a few weeks of organising before they left.
    Wonder how Megan sorted her community service so quick too. Will she spend her first few months in Newcastle picking up rubbish?

Ross and Rebecca had a few weeks of organising before they left.
    Wonder how Megan sorted her community service so quick too. Will she spend her first few months in Newcastle picking up rubbish?

Did she complete it?

Did she complete it?

No idea. It's only about 2 months since she was in court, isn't it? How long did she get? Not that it's important :)

I love how all the factory girls are attacking Nicola as if they wouldn’t have done the same.

fin12 wrote: »
    I love how all the factory girls are attacking Nicola as if they wouldn’t have done the same.

Dawn especially would do anything for money

I really don't understand the weird working toxic relationship between Kim and Graham, why does he stay with her :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

How far away from the village is Moira’s farm? While it was grey and bucketing down at the farm it was nice and dry and bright back in the village.

Dawn especially would do anything for money

I really don't understand the weird working toxic relationship between Kim and Graham, why does he stay with her :confused:

I think he’s in love with her which is very strange seeing as she treats him like sh*t.

That red head guy talking to Victoria in the hospital is gorgeous.

I think he’s in love with her which is very strange seeing as she treats him like sh*t.

Is he connected to Lee as in a relative or friend?

Is he connected to Lee as in a relative or friend?

I hope not but you could be on to something there, wouldn’t put anything past that Lee.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Looking a bit better than he did in Casualty when he was Base, the drug addict mate of Ian.

Did Diane or Vic mention Lee still being in hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,387 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Did Diane or Vic mention Lee still being in hospital?

Is Diane’s head on bearings?

Moira must have a high sex drive

Mandy will be back in next week's Emmerdale, after she catches Jessie in the act of cheating on her husband Marlon with ex Al

Sorry is this Victoria one for real, it’s eating her up to lie that Robert was attacked by her rapist. This storyline just gets worse and worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Moira is now the one instigating sex sessions with Nate, total betrayal of Cain.

51wiEmYIZYL._SY355_.jpg

Rob doing a runner?

Rob doing a runner?

Dunno. Is he after the money to make sure Vic has money for the baby, and Seb is looked after? Or is he looking to finance an escape? Or both?!

• Advertisement

Dunno. Is he after the money to make sure Vic has money for the baby, and Seb is looked after? Or is he looking to finance an escape? Or both?!

Was it Cain he rang?

Seb is set for life with Rebecca's family money

Advertisement