Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was it Cain he rang?

Seb is set for life with Rebecca's family money

Yeah, it was Cain.

I was thinking the same about Seb, he'll be perfectly fine without Robert. And I'm sure Vic would be too, if we're being honest. Owns her own home, has a job, and loads of friends/family in the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yeah, it was Cain.

I was thinking the same about Seb, he'll be perfectly fine without Robert. And I'm sure Vic would be too, if we're being honest. Owns her own home, has a job, and loads of friends/family in the village.

I wonder will Vic be paired with Marlon, they are close

I wonder will Vic be paired with Marlon, they are close

Romantically? I hope not. I love them as friends. Wish we'd gotten to see a bit more of them throughout the aftermath of Victoria's rape instead of all the Robert stuff.

Is Robert going on the run surely half the village is on the run who else is except for Adam & Andy

Is Robert going on the run surely half the village is on the run who else is except for Adam & Andy

I don't see the point of a guilty character going on the run. Its pretty much impossible to bring him back. Even Amy, who committed a minor crime for 5 minutes, had the police knocking on her door as soon as she reappeared. They may as well just kill Robert off as put him on the run.

• Advertisement

Once Moira's affair with Nate comes out, Cain should shop her in for Emma's murder go against Dingle code, Cain was an informant at one time anyways

I'd prefer Robert leaving alive so he can return one day

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    Did you read the end about Danny Dyer and the argument outside with Billy's daughter. Phew

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

I'd say that's the end of him. To be honest if he was gone tomorrow I don't think I'd notice. Just keep Billy.

I'm sure at least one of the producers was there where it happened. They'll know more than the tabloids do and they'll deal with it.

You'd assume at least a suspension is on the cards for him. Even if he was provoked you can't threaten to stab someone and not get pulled up on it.

Just as well Charley Webb is on maternity leave at the moment or things could be very awkward on set.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Dan brings
    Archie to the village but then Jai discovers his ex and Archie's mother Rachel is dead. Jai struggles to bond with the lad. Gemma Oaten will not return, her death will be done offscreen.

Daily Mail.

Did you read the end about Danny Dyer and the argument outside with Billy's daughter. Phew

No who’s Billy?

I think Ellis was to get with Belle, Asan was a drunken idiot, surely time off the show if not let go completely now?

Jamie Lomas is brother of Charley Webb (Debbie Dingle)

No who’s Billy?

https://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/clammy-danny-dyer-denies-rowing-19927943

Danny Dyer has hit back at reports he was seen rowing with his blonde co-star Danielle Harold outside the TV Choice Awards last night.

The EastEnders stalwart, who plays Mick Carter in the hit BBC soap, was seen waving his arms around during what seemed to be a heated discussion in the smoking area outside the awards ceremony.

Both 'Enders cast members put their hands to their heads in what seemed to be frustration as they puffed on cigarettes outside the Hilton Park Lane hotel.

Bombshell blonde Danielle, who plays Lola Pearce, followed Danny outside and was seen 'storming' back down the red carpet in step with him.

However, a representative for EastEnders scoffed at claims the co-stars were having an argument.

"There was no row. They has a wonderful evening and loads of fun," said the rep.

Hours before, Danny had won the Best Soap Actor gong for the second year in a row, and admitted making mistakes during his speech.

Why are we discussing Danny Dyer in the Emmerdale thread?

Anyway, Asan has been sacked, effective immediately. I'm not surprised but it is interesting to note the entirely non existent reaction ITV had to Mark Jordan actually biting a man in a drunken pub brawl and being up in court on charges for it.

So Ellis is gone because the actor who plays him is scum and his on screen mum is leaving and only billy remains

What a disaster of a family they have been in Emmerdale

So Ellis is gone because the actor who plays him is scum and his on screen mum is leaving and only billy remains

What a disaster of a family they have been in Emmerdale

His daddy Al is still around too

Why are we discussing Danny Dyer in the Emmerdale thread?

Anyway, Asan has been sacked, effective immediately. I'm not surprised but it is interesting to note the entirely non existent reaction ITV had to Mark Jordan actually biting a man in a drunken pub brawl and being up in court on charges for it.

Sorry I was just replying as some posters asked about Danny Dyer's "fracas"

It seems these TV Choice Awards had a few incidents, must be too much free booze :P

No who’s Billy?
    It was lola the girl who plays Billy's granddaughter.

Any clues about the young actor that lomas was representing. That wanted to go with a new agent. ?

• Advertisement

Any clues about the young actor that lomas was representing. That wanted to go with a new agent. ?

Was it the Prince McQueen actor from Hollyoaks and IAC?

It was lola the girl who plays Billy's granddaughter.

Oh ya read that article, some people saying he might be cheating on his wife with her.

Was it the Prince McQueen actor from Hollyoaks and IAC?
    I think it's an actor who is in emmerdale at the moment from what I read.

Is Jamie Lomas an agent now?

Is Jamie Lomas an agent now?

He's involved in an acting school and a talent agency.

They seem to be very quick to sack the actors. A female actor was sacked recently as well for some comment she wrote on Facebook years ago.

He's involved in an acting school and a talent agency.

And back to Hollyoaks too, he did not crack America

They seem to be very quick to sack the actors. A female actor was sacked recently as well for some comment she wrote on Facebook years ago.

In some cases yes and others no. Biting someone’s face seems to be ok though.

• Advertisement

Did Cain take Kyle and Isaac with him to Scotland or does Moira leave them home alone while she gets it on with Nate

Advertisement