Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Oct 2016]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Cain take Kyle and Isaac with him to Scotland or does Moira leave them home alone while she gets it on with Nate

They were both in the episode on Monday where Jessie was minding all the kids.
    Kyle would be in school and Isaac at nursery during the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,475 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

In regard to Nate some online speculation now is that
    he is Emma's son

In regard to Nate some online speculation now is that
    he is Emma's son
    Emma as in Pete and Ross' mum?

Emma as in Pete and Ross' mum?
    Yes Emma who Moira killed

Yes Emma who Moira killed

Hmmm. I dunno. If Nate has an ulterior motive it seems to be with Cain rather than Moira. You never know though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 7,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Snivelling Marlon - but hopefully that's Jessie gone!

They were both in the episode on Monday where Jessie was minding all the kids.
    Kyle would be in school and Isaac at nursery during the day.

Who had them tonight if Faye was staying with Sarah?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Seems rodney is 81years old today. Unbelievable. He looks 20 years younger.

Who had them tonight if Faye was staying with Sarah?

I have no idea. It's hard to tell what time of the day it ever is unless they specify it. Where were everyone else's kids? We saw Marlon and Jessie but no April. We saw Bob and Brenda but no Cathy or Heath. It's kind of pointless getting bogged down in where the kids are. They're only on screen if they're needed for a scene.

I have no idea. It's hard to tell what time of the day it ever is unless they specify it. Where were everyone else's kids? We saw Marlon and Jessie but no April. We saw Bob and Brenda but no Cathy or Heath. It's kind of pointless getting bogged down in where the kids are. They're only on screen if they're needed for a scene.

Yes it is just frustrating that Moira would not care about the kids while she sneaks around with Nate :mad: also what did Chas pick up, Moira's jacket? I think Nate wants to get caught out

• Advertisement

Yes it is just frustrating that Moira would not care about the kids while she sneaks around with Nate :mad: also what did Chas pick up, Moira's jacket? I think Nate wants to get caught out

Yeah, Chas picked up Moira's jacket. I assume the reason they moved everyone into the farm was so someone would end up catching them, or at least suspicious.
    I'm 100% sure Nate wants to be caught. The first time they kissed in the barn and Cain nearly walked in on them. Moira immediately panicked but Nate tried to pull her back in for another kiss. If he was just trying to start an affair he wouldn't have been so careless about being caught before it even started.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

100% Nate wants them to get caught, especially by Cain. Can’t wait for it to happen and Cain to lose his sh!t

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

I wonder was last night's match hastily re-shot. Who was the lad in goal and surely Ellis should have been playing.

I wonder was last night's match hastily re-shot. Who was the lad in goal and surely Ellis should have been playing.

I doubt it. They film about 6 weeks ahead of broadcast so I'd expect him to be onscreen for a few more weeks. He's in the episode guides for next week with Belle so I don't think they'll cut him out of what's been filmed. I assume they'll all wake up one day and he's gone to Dubai to live with Jessie.

I love Marlon but his entire relationship with Jessie has been ridiculous and I've never been even slightly invested in them as a couple. She's been pretty horrible to him throughout too.

I love Marlon but his entire relationship with Jessie has been ridiculous and I've never been even slightly invested in them as a couple. She's been pretty horrible to him throughout too.

I do feel sorry for Marlon and April, I want one of the Dingles to punch Jessie, this is where caring maternal matriarch Lisa is missed

Sarah is still a brat even with a new heart

I do feel sorry for Marlon and April, I want one of the Dingles to punch Jessie, this where caring maternal Lisa is missed

Sarah is still a brat even with a new heart

I kind of get where Sarah is coming from though and like she said to Arthur tonight she's probably not going to live a long life so why spend her good years planning for and worrying about a future she's not going to have. She should probably be seeing a therapist or something about that though.
    And I know it was her idea not to go with Debbie but it's still bound to hurt a little that your mum quite happily left you behind when you could die if someone sneezes too close to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Poor April :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 30,545 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

The new guy Danny is Denise Welsh's son. She played Nataille Barns in Coronation Street. Had an affair with Kevin and also appears on Loose Women.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Poor April :-(

She's the only one I care about in that story. Loved Billy trying to help her understand too. Hope he maintains his relationship with her and Marlon once Ellis leaves too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭Pamela Landy

Trying to think of the last time I felt like dancing when someone left like I did tonight as Jessie went off.

Graham discovers
    he could be Millie's father

Graham discovers
    he could be Millie's father

Bit sick of Graham's backstory being changed every 5 minutes to suit whatever story is happening. He was mildly interesting with Joe but he's never developed into anything more than a glorified extra. He's entirely unnecessary now Kim has her family around at home and Al for business storylines.

• Registered Users Posts: 36,070 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

The whole Jessi/ Marlon relationship was weird. I think of this every time I see them together.
    1250881200-64237-RoadTrip-12501620610.jpg

It's just hard to imagine them in bed together.

I thought Jessie would never leave but I am surprised she left her boys especially fresh out of jail Billy

Dan and Mandy :P

I thought Jessie would never leave but I am surprised she left her boys especially fresh out of jail Billy

Dan and Mandy :P

I assume they'll address Billy's bail conditions or whatever you call them. I'm sure he was supposed to be living at a specific address. Not sure if Jessie was part of the conditions.

I know Charlie Webb is only on maternity leave but as far as the characters are concerned Debbie could be gone for good, which makes it pretty awful of her to have left a daughter who could be dead in a couple of years behind.

I know Charlie Webb is only on maternity leave but as far as the characters are concerned Debbie could be gone for good, which makes it pretty awful of her to have left a daughter who could be dead in a couple of years behind.

I thought Sarah chose to stay for school and would go up on weekends to Scotland

Debbie will be back

April's big brothers are staying

I enjoyed Marlon's brief dark turn smashing the car, Al deserved it

Mandy has money but keeps asking the others for money, who did she steal from, typical Dingle :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

I thought Sarah chose to stay for school and would go up on weekends to Scotland

Debbie will be back

Yes, it was Sarah's idea but she's 14 and seriously ill. She has a very short life expectancy and Debbie has just left her indefinitely. We all know Debbie will be back at some point in the next 6 -12 months, but as far as the characters are concerned she's gone to Scotland to start a new life. Sarah has probably another 4 years at school, that's a long time to miss with a child who might not even make it to 30.

Advertisement